PDA

View Full Version : Kachina in the new Powerboat

40FlatDeck
06-11-2007, 02:07 PM
I'm surprised nobody has brought this up.:D Not a boat test but a new ad.....Jordy, do you not get Powerboat.:)

Jordy
06-11-2007, 02:14 PM
Jordy, do you not get Powerboat.:)
I saw it. It's just too easy. No two boats alike... THANK GOD!!! :D :D :D

40FlatDeck
06-11-2007, 02:31 PM
I saw it. It's just too easy. No two boats alike... THANK GOD!!! :D :D :D
:eek: :D

Jordy
06-11-2007, 02:48 PM
How many different ways can you draw a Wizard or a hobbit?
This one has a shark on it and some other mumbo jumbo. Not sure if this is the boat, but they're doing one that is supposed to be on a TV show, or so I've been told. Something along the lines of Rock the Boat. :idea: :D

Biglue
06-11-2007, 02:51 PM
They were in there earlier this year as well. Same issue as that green, blue and silver F32.

Jordy
06-11-2007, 03:15 PM
Oh, I've heard of that show. I think it's called "My 4 year old designed your boat."
:D :D :D :D

40FlatDeck
06-11-2007, 03:18 PM
I believe there are guns, along with sharks.:D

Cole Trickle
06-11-2007, 03:19 PM
Oh, I've heard of that show. I think it's called "My 4 year old designed your boat."
Thats not fair your kids can draw;):D

Jordy
06-11-2007, 03:30 PM
I believe there are guns, along with sharks.:D
It's got it all!!! Wonder what message Louie is trying to send Reggie here:
http://www.kachinaboats.com/boats/drone34/large/41907-072.jpg
Yeah, this is the one that supposedly has a TV show documenting the build. I wonder if the cameras were allowed in for the peyote ceremony to get vision and direction. :D :D :D
http://www.kachinaboats.com/boats/drone34/large/QP6L3608.JPG
Apparently not much of a Donzi fan either... :idea:
http://www.kachinaboats.com/boats/drone34/large/41907-075.jpg

seanv
06-11-2007, 03:47 PM
damn those pics are clear for a cam/phone;)

thumbs
06-11-2007, 03:49 PM
Some people have more money than sense and all ouf their taste in their mouth.
>>insert vomit here<<

No Name
06-11-2007, 03:54 PM
Just a few of my personal favorites.:D
http://www.kachinaboats.com/boats/drone30/large/p-842.jpg
http://www.kachinaboats.com/boats/drone30/large/p-992.jpg
http://www.kachinaboats.com/boats/drone30/large/p-1632.jpg

squirt'nmyload
06-11-2007, 03:57 PM
OMG......i can't believe there is a lake lice jumping on there..LMAO...and wtf is with the little jet

seanv
06-11-2007, 04:05 PM
that's just one side of that boat:eek: the other is a pirate driving the boat and i cant remember the rest. god dang recockulous

No Name
06-11-2007, 04:07 PM
OMG......i can't believe there is a lake lice jumping on there..LMAO...and wtf is with the little jet
Yeah a lot of shiat going on there. The other side is pretty cool as well.:D
http://www.kachinaboats.com/boats/drone30/large/p-1627.jpg

squirt'nmyload
06-11-2007, 04:10 PM
Yeah a lot of shiat going on there. The other side is pretty cool as well.:D
http://www.kachinaboats.com/boats/drone30/large/p-1627.jpg
we saw this one at humbug....i'm speechless....what i want to know is who's boat is the one pictured on the side of the other boat :D :D :D

Jordy
06-11-2007, 04:11 PM
damn those pics are clear for a cam/phone;)
Yeah, I've got my technique down!!! :D :D :D
I am kind of partial to the "Capt. Jack Sparrow Leaving Las Vegas with a Hooker in a Hummer Limo" boat myself though. :notam: :D
Damn, I never noticed the "KACHINA LOUNGE" before. :D :D :D

707dog
06-11-2007, 04:14 PM
those paint lay outs just killed the custom boat theory...makes ya just rather have a plain white nothing on it!!..my2cents

Biglue
06-11-2007, 04:15 PM
[QUOTE=No Name;2613838]Just a few of my personal favorites.:D
http://www.kachinaboats.com/boats/drone30/large/p-842.jpg
http://www.kachinaboats.com/boats/drone30/large/p-992.jpg
The jaws on the plane are pretty close to the jaws in that shark.......that's pretty close to being able to be called a splash. :D
Now is the shark supposed to be a billet shark? :confused:

Jordy
06-11-2007, 04:18 PM
Now is the shark supposed to be a billet shark? :confused:
I believe it's an angry fat necked alien hobbit billet shark, but that's just me. :D :D :D

No Name
06-11-2007, 04:23 PM
we saw this one at humbug....i'm speechless....what i want to know is who's boat is the one pictured on the side of the other boat :D :D :D
The other boat with the boat, plane, jet skis, tubes, ice chest and whatever else I forgot to mention is the same one as the one with the limo with the pirates cursing Vegas Blvd. Just a different side……:D :D
Sorry I forgot the parrot....

RiverToysJas
06-11-2007, 04:23 PM
Hey now those are someone's pride and joy, and you shouldn't bash someone's boat that they spent a lot of time money on.....even if they couldn't afford good taste option. ......Sorry Jeff, just couldn't do it with a straight face!!! :D :D :D Tom, now you tell me I'm just not right. ;)
I'm thinking about a new boat....I'm working on my graphics and trying to work in the Pope and Courtney Love, along with some Harry Potter and Rambo themes........but I still want checkers, flames, and a WWI dog fight.....
RTJas :D

Kachina26
06-11-2007, 04:42 PM
Hey now those are someone's pride and joy, and you shouldn't bash someone's boat that they spent a lot of time money on.....even if they couldn't afford good taste option. ......Sorry Jeff, just couldn't do it with a straight face!!! :D :D :D Tom, now you tell me I'm just not right. ;)
I'm thinking about a new boat....I'm working on my graphics and trying to work in the Pope and Courtney Love, along with some Harry Potter and Rambo themes........but I still want checkers, flames, and a WWI dog fight.....
The Pope.....LMAO!!!

DILLIGAF
06-11-2007, 04:50 PM
Tom, now you tell me I'm just not right. ;)
Talking about timing and all.....lol

RiverToysJas
06-11-2007, 04:53 PM
The Pope.....LMAO!!!
Yeah, I think he's going to be in one of the open cockpit planes holding his staff up in the air with lightening coming off it.......I think one side is almost done, just need to come up with another theme for the other side......maybe something that has to do with the epic struggle of mankind against the forces of nature....and Dinosaurs...with Captain Kirk riding a whale....yeah, that's it....Thank God for Kachina, because Lavey called the Police on me!!!!

soupersonic
06-11-2007, 05:01 PM
The paint job on the boat in the mural is better than the boat its painted on?

phebus
06-11-2007, 05:37 PM
Haters :D

Sportin' Wood
06-11-2007, 08:41 PM
LOL...
When you have a 30 year old beat the hell outta ya like I do, Pope graphics sound pretty good. Nothing a can of flat black can't fix. Come to think of it how long till we get a Flat Biller Model in suede Black with a couple stickers plastered on the sides(crooked of course)
Jas don't forget " Blue and grey are the new pink and teal":D

AZJD
06-11-2007, 08:55 PM
I like the 39' single engine in this mural.:D

40FlatDeck
06-12-2007, 07:19 AM
I am never one to bag on somebodys boat. It is just so strange these paint jobs.....a parrot smoking a cigar? Your old boat painted on your new boat.....a chrome Bravo drive? And the best part is the shark eating the Donzi and Fountain.....I just don't understand.:D

seanv
06-12-2007, 07:31 AM
the pope on a boat?? what would be the name.... bow to thy staff ?:D
oh damn lookin for lightning :eek:

BALLSDEEP
06-12-2007, 07:32 AM
Kind of looks like the tail gate of a lowered Cheby truck you see in L.A. on the 405

Jordy
06-12-2007, 07:36 AM
I know what this thread is missing:
Hi Louie. :D :D :D

seanv
06-12-2007, 07:37 AM
geezus jordy lol!!!!! :D

Dave C
06-12-2007, 07:41 AM
You beat me to it... ;) ... I was gonna say a low rider car-show...:)
all they need is a bull, a lady with large cans and a flag..... ;) :D
Kind of looks like the tail gate of a lowered
Cheby truck you see in L.A. on the 405

RiverToysJas
06-12-2007, 07:42 AM
Kind of looks like the tail gate of a lowered Cheby truck you see in L.A. on the 405
My wife thinks they all look like 70's Shag Vans. :idea: :D

Big Warlock
06-12-2007, 07:48 AM
That's focking dreaming when a Kachina eats a Donzi and a Fountain. That's funny right there!! :D What a pile of Shiat!!!

Mrs. Bordsmnj
06-12-2007, 07:58 AM
Are those seriously the paint jobs on those boats are did the Bildge Idiot do that?? :confused: :confused: Good lord! if that is real, what are people thinking?????
:eek:

Big Warlock
06-12-2007, 08:00 AM
Are those seriously the paint jobs on those boats are did the Bildge Idiot do that?? :confused: :confused: Good lord! if that is real, what are people thinking?????
I want to apologize in advance......but they are real...........:eek:

Magic34
06-12-2007, 08:06 AM
I would love to see all 3 boats, Kachina, Fountain, Donzi run side by side at 100 MPH for 10 miles and see which comes apart first.
Does Fountain and Donzi even know Kachina exists?
I am not talking smack to the current Kachina owners. You all have pride in your boat, as you should, but come on... Putting a Fountain, a boat which has held a world record and on the race circuit every week being destroyed by a Kachina shark is crap.

Dave C
06-12-2007, 08:06 AM
The B.I. has mad skillz... but B.I. on his best day couldn't top that reality... ;) :D
well maybe... but he have to work at it! ;)

seanv
06-12-2007, 08:07 AM
aw c'mon bw, it could happen if the donzi n fountain were anchored :D

seanv
06-12-2007, 08:12 AM
I would love to see all 3 boats, Kachina, Fountain, Donzi run side by side at 100 MPH for 10 miles and see which comes apart first.
Does Fountain and Donzi even know Kachina exists?
I am not talking smack to the current Kachina owners. You all have pride in your boat, as you should, but come on... Putting a Fountain, a boat which has held a world record and on the race circuit every week being destroyed by a Kachina shark is crap.
hell, i ran my kachina (yes im sorry guys, i had one) on havazoo for one day only and spent a few days screwing the damn thing back together. put them in the big blue against proven hulls and a race environment:eek: :eek: call the coast guard.

Big Warlock
06-12-2007, 08:19 AM
aw c'mon bw, it could happen if the donzi n fountain were anchored :D
There isn't even a comparison! But if a Kachina hit my boat while I was anchored, I would be willing to bet the Kachina would sustain much more damage than my boat.
I just do not believe that a Kachina is laid up the same as a Donzi. Sorry, but someone needs to prove me wrong here. You can go to a Kachina a push the side in and out. Seems to be not much fiberglass and lots of flex. You are welcome to come to my shop and push the Donzi all you want. It is not the same. The Donzi is a much stronger boat. Be it in the lay up or the engineering of stringers and structual layout.
This is my opinion. And until someone shows me different, that will remain my opinion. And I have stuck by that opinion over the years. I have not been proven wrong yet.
The paint jobs on the boats is just a whole issue that has to do with psychotic ideas. What can anyone say about that????
Sorry Jeff, yours is one of the nicer Kachina's I have seen. And I like you and your wife, so no offense to you personally.

40FlatDeck
06-12-2007, 08:36 AM
A f*cking parrot smoking a cigar!!!!!!!!:D

seanv
06-12-2007, 08:38 AM
any pics of the turkey neck lady boat? thats another all time fave of the masses

Kachina26
06-12-2007, 09:05 AM
You can go to a Kachina a push the side in and out. Seems to be not much fiberglass and lots of flex.
I won't argue any of the other points, well, because I can't :D However, we went over this one a few years ago. No you can't. At least not on mine or on screams, those are the only ones I tried. But I was throwing my weight into it and could not get it to flex.

Make it a Double
06-12-2007, 09:18 AM
I think what people are failing to acknowledge is that these graphics are not Kachina’s designs for the most part. When I purchased my Boat I was told that you can put “anything on it you want”. I was also told to keep in mind you may want to sell the boat some day. The Boat eating the Donzi and Fountain is a good example of Kachina doing a custom boat for a very wealthy guy. This is what the guy wanted and he can afford to pay for it and later take the loss. From Webster’s Custom “made or performed according to personal order”.
Overall we are happy with our boat. Is it perfect no. Is it a good value? Most definitely. Is it a much better value than my last production boat? Absolutely.
I did not set out to purchase a race boat nor did anyone involved in the sale lead me to believe I was buying one. I feel my boat is very solid and god forbid I ever do have a collision I believe the boat will hold up well.
To sum it up those that know me know I could have purchased a more expensive boat. I chose to purchase the boat I wanted that fit my present needs.
Let’s face it outside of these boards no one really cares.:) :)

RiverToysJas
06-12-2007, 09:24 AM
Let’s face it outside of these boards no one really cares.:) :)
That's a fact!!! ;) :D :D ....and even here, most don't REALLY care....it's just a fun way to pass a day. Nobody serious about saying another person has a shitty boat.....well one or two maybe, but I'm not. :)
Judging by your signature, you have some good taste too. :)

seanv
06-12-2007, 09:31 AM
i say to hell with the boats jeff n lets all hang in the pool :D

Make it a Double
06-12-2007, 09:40 AM
That's a fact!!! ;)
Thanks for the complement.:)
I know most of the people evolved in this discussion and know they are good peeps. Some days it just gets old.:( :)

Make it a Double
06-12-2007, 09:42 AM
i say to hell with the boats jeff n lets all hang in the pool :D
Patron @ Noon sounds good.:D :D :D

seanv
06-12-2007, 09:54 AM
hello boss, yeah i dont think i can get to those tps reports this afternoon.:D

Make it a Double
06-12-2007, 09:56 AM
hello boss, yeah i dont think i can get to those tps reports this afternoon.:D
Hey my big sale today should of put you over the top. jk.;) :D

phebus
06-12-2007, 09:59 AM
Judging by your avatar, I second that opinion. :D

Make it a Double
06-12-2007, 10:00 AM
Judging by your avatar, I second that opinion. :D
Thanks. I am lucky:D :)

Big Warlock
06-12-2007, 10:03 AM
I won't argue any of the other points, well, because I can't :D However, we went over this one a few years ago. No you can't. At least not on mine or on screams, those are the only ones I tried. But I was throwing my weight into it and could not get it to flex.
Next time we are in Havasu or Newport (I'll be there for the summer) let's get together and experiment. I don't have a problem being proven wrong. :D

Big Warlock
06-12-2007, 10:06 AM
[QUOTE=Make it a Double;2615156] The Boat eating the Donzi and Fountain is a good example of Kachina doing a custom boat for a very wealthy guy.
QUOTE]
You know I love ya Jeff..........but if was a wealthy guy, he would have bought an Outerlimits!!!! lol :D

seanv
06-12-2007, 10:09 AM
Hey my big sale today should of put you over the top. jk.;) :D
it did thanks! i now can post on hb all day without retrobution :D
oh, btw.... you are VERY lucky brotha!

Kachina26
06-12-2007, 10:18 AM
Next time we are in Havasu or Newport (I'll be there for the summer) let's get together and experiment. I don't have a problem being proven wrong. :D
It'll have to be havi :D:D I have seen one boat flex like you describe, but it wasn't a kachina. I won't name the manufacturer, but I wouldn't think I would have a good time in the boat.

DeepVee
06-12-2007, 12:30 PM
Man, I would love to pull up next to that first boat in my 22-SE.
Any manufacturer who takes pride in their product would not let this crap be painted on the side of their boats.

Big Warlock
06-12-2007, 12:40 PM
It'll have to be havi :D:D I have seen one boat flex like you describe, but it wasn't a kachina. I won't name the manufacturer, but I wouldn't think I would have a good time in the boat.
We'll do it for sure!!!
If you ever want to ride biatch to Catalina this summer let me know. You are always welcome!
Rob

Froggystyle
06-12-2007, 01:11 PM
Even had a couple of people say "just do it and don't put your name on there" Fock that, I'd still know I did it :hammer2:
My sentiments exactly...

Magic34
06-12-2007, 01:27 PM
Any manufacturer who takes pride in their product would not let this crap be painted on the side of their boats.
I even think it is OK to paint crazy stuff on there. That is Kachina's niche. You can buy a boat already painted with a crazy design without spending $150k on a boat and another $30k in paint. They do it all for $99.
Seriously though, paint whatever you want, but putting another company's name on the boat like yours destroyed it... That is where Louie should draw the line. Kachina Boats are not even on the same scale as Donzi and Fountain. They are not even considered competition to those Mfgs.

Jordy
06-12-2007, 02:40 PM
You are welcome to come to my shop and push the Donzi all you want.
How come when I come into your shop you come running out like someone lit your office on fire??? :idea: :D
Although it was much more fun before I was taking the boat out on a regular basis as you have to know I'm not going to do much as it will effect me the following weekend. :notam:

Jordy
06-12-2007, 02:42 PM
They do it all for $99.
So is it Louie Schieb or Earl Majors??? :D :D :D

No Name
06-12-2007, 02:48 PM
I even think it is OK to paint crazy stuff on there. That is Kachina's niche. You can buy a boat already painted with a crazy design without spending $150k on a boat and another $30k in paint. They do it all for $99.
Seriously though, paint whatever you want, but putting another company's name on the boat like yours destroyed it... That is where Louie should draw the line. Kachina Boats are not even on the same scale as Donzi and Fountain. They are not even considered competition to those Mfgs.
I’ve owned two Kachina boats, a 26’ and a 30’ and let me tell you they we eat up any Donzi or Fountain.:D :D
That’s why I decided to go with a Lavey.:D :D

KachinaBoats
06-12-2007, 07:23 PM
Hey guys, its Wesley from Kachina. I watch these threads on a daily basis and laugh when I read your BS comments about our boats. Not trying to ruffle any feathers here but here it goes. Who cares about a paint job? Our customers have the option of putting whatever they want on thier boats and we are happy to do it for them. Do you get mad at yourself because you have a boat that looks like a thousand other boats out there that I guarantee you overpaid for? Not sure you tell me. As for the Donzi and Fountain thing - the customer has friends that own these boats and he likes to rufffle thier feathers. By the way, this guy can afford to buy any boat he wanted but guess where he decided to go. He is running twin 600SCI's so I guarantee he's no slug in the water! As far as our build qualtiy - I invite anyone on this forum to come to our shop and see first hand how we construct our boats so this BS can come to an end. Since I have worked at Kachina I have also come to realize that the only people that have a problem with Kachina are the people that dont own them and have never probably even ridden in one ( except for Jordy's little buddy). I will challenge the ride and build quality of our boats to any other manufacturer out there!

Devil's Advocate
06-12-2007, 07:34 PM
Hey guys, its Wesley from Kachina. I watch these threads on a daily basis and laugh when I read your BS comments about our boats. Not trying to ruffle any feathers here but here it goes. Who cares about a paint job? Our customers have the option of putting whatever they want on thier boats and we are happy to do it for them. Do you get mad at yourself because you have a boat that looks like a thousand other boats out there that I guarantee you overpaid for? Not sure you tell me. As for the Donzi and Fountain thing - the customer has friends that own these boats and he likes to rufffle thier feathers. By the way, this guy can afford to buy any boat he wanted but guess where he decided to go. He is running twin 600SCI's so I guarantee he's no slug in the water! As far as our build qualtiy - I invite anyone on this forum to come to our shop and see first hand how we construct our boats so this BS can come to an end. Since I have worked at Kachina I have also come to realize that the only people that have a problem with Kachina are the people that dont own them and have never probably even ridden in one ( except for Jordy's little buddy). I will challenge the ride and build quality of our boats to any other manufacturer out there!
But you would think the line is drawn somewhere on how extremely bizarre the boat manufacturer is willing to let a customer go. It's still a representation of their boats. It makes a mockery of them unnecessarily.
They are decent boats for the money.

squirt'nmyload
06-12-2007, 07:46 PM
i would love to come down there to see how boats are made in person!!! :)
But you would think the line is drawn somewhere on how extremely bizarre the boat manufacturer is willing to let a customer go. It's still a representation of their boats. It makes a mockery of them unnecessarily.
They are decent boats for the money.
exactly......then you see boats like your old one(now the gun's) and the MIAD's and they are awesome. i don't care who you are you gotta just shake your head at some of them peoples ideas. :D :)

Devil's Advocate
06-12-2007, 07:51 PM
i would love to come down there to see how boats are made in person!!! :)
exactly......then you see boats like your old one(now the gun's) and the MIAD's and they are awesome. i don't car who you are you gotta just shake your head at some of them peoples ideas. :D :)
I picked that one out. It wasn't completely an original.http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/5227/whistleon7.gif

20" gun's
06-12-2007, 07:57 PM
Hey Wesley. Hook me up with the first 39' with a ton of power!!!! For a 30' price I will stick up for you.:D :D :D

Jordy
06-12-2007, 08:13 PM
( except for Jordy's little buddy).
Which little buddy would that be??? :idea: :idea: :idea:
I will challenge the ride and build quality of our boats to any other manufacturer out there!
Cool. We could sell tickets. I'm sure DCB (we'll start close to home), Skater, Outerlimits, a few Lipship Cigs, maybe a Donzi and Fountain, hell, I'm sure Reggie would bring out Rio Roses, just for starters, would love to take that challenge... We could post it over on OSO and I'm sure they'll line up for this... :notam:
p.s. I'm still in the market for a Gun. Whatever happened to that blanked out one that was hanging around the 10 and Washington??? :idea:

Devil's Advocate
06-12-2007, 08:20 PM
Which little buddy would that be??? :idea: :idea: :idea:
Cool. We could sell tickets. I'm sure DCB (we'll start close to home), Skater, Outerlimits, a few Lipship Cigs, maybe a Donzi and Fountain, hell, I'm sure Reggie would bring out Rio Roses, just for starters, would love to take that challenge... We could post it over on OSO and I'm sure they'll line up for this... :notam:
p.s. I'm still in the market for a Gun. Whatever happened to that blanked out one that was hanging around the 10 and Washington??? :idea:
What took you so long to show up for this?:rolleyes: :D :D

Jordy
06-12-2007, 08:25 PM
What took you so long to show up for this?:rolleyes: :D :D
Sorry, I was out being social... Then I read it and couldn't stop laughing for a while. Had to compose myself to even type a response. :D :D :D

Mrs. 20
06-12-2007, 08:27 PM
I wonder how many posts this thread will get up to.:idea:

Devil's Advocate
06-12-2007, 08:30 PM
I was just laughing to myself when I realized your siggy has the boat and Mr. 20 has just the trailer rolling by.:D :D

squirt'nmyload
06-12-2007, 08:32 PM
well after that long deep drive by kachina who knows :D :D
I was just laughing to myself when I realized your siggy has the boat and Mr. 20 has just the trailer rolling by.:D :D
that is some funny shit :D

Jordy
06-12-2007, 08:35 PM
We'll see who bites on the thread over on OSO. :D :D :D

squirt'nmyload
06-12-2007, 08:37 PM
aww fawk...you makin me want to go sign up :D :D

Devil's Advocate
06-12-2007, 08:39 PM
Ok Jordy, what gives? Has Kachina emotionally scarred you in some way or what?:idea: :D :D

Devil's Advocate
WTH is OSO anyway?:idea:

HBjet
WOW :jawdrop:
Bayliner stock just jumped!

squirt'nmyload
06-12-2007, 08:41 PM
WTH is OSO anyway?:idea:
offshoreonly.com :) like i need some other forum to spend half my day at :D

Devil's Advocate
06-12-2007, 08:43 PM
offshoreonly.com :) like i need some other forum to spend half my day at :D
Oh shiat, you're so right. I'll just pretend I didn't see that post.:D

squirt'nmyload
06-12-2007, 08:47 PM
Oh shiat, you're so right. I'll just pretend I didn't see that post.:D
:D :D :D

Mrs. 20
06-12-2007, 09:26 PM
I don't know Jordy. I think this is just an employee who is proud of the work they do there, nothing more. I don't think the challenge was the main point he was trying to get across. More of a "Live and Let live" thing, ya' know.:)
The Fountain and Donzi shark thing was a customer statement, not Kachinas.

Mrs. 20
06-12-2007, 09:28 PM

Jordy
06-12-2007, 10:21 PM
I don't know Jordy. I think this is just an employee who is proud of the work they do there, nothing more. I don't think the challenge was the main point he was trying to get across. More of a "Live and Let live" thing, ya' know.:)
The Fountain and Donzi shark thing was a customer statement, not Kachinas.
That may or may not be the case, however, as near as I can figure, employee or not "KACHINA BOATS" just challenged ALL manufacturers to build quality and ride comparisons. :idea:
You know, the more I think about it, I'm certain that old school wet layup technologly performed here in Phoenix must be better that all that carbon fiber and kevlar stuff that's being done on the East Coast. Let's not even bring resin infusion into it. :D :D :D
As far as the explanation of the Fountain and Donzi references on the new boat, I'm sure they're painted on there somewhere, however, to the naked eye and anyone who doesn't take the time to find out whatever the whole story may or may not be, it looks like a shot at Fountain and Donzi made by a boat with Kachina on the side. That's the kind of stuff that should probably be considered before it ever leaves the drawing board, which is pretty much the point I've been trying to make all along. ;)
I suppose, in hindsight, that post by KACHINA BOATS seemed like a good idea at the time, right???? :D :D :D

Magic34
06-12-2007, 10:31 PM
$25k boat with $100k in motors and drive.
That's right, big baller shot caller! I cant hang.:rolleyes:
I dont care what the customer wants, you dont talk smack being the lower guy in the industry.
Kachina has a good value. A brand new 34' boat for $120k is a good value, period. Where else could you get that?
But it NOWHERE near compares to a Donzi or Fountain which are far better, SUPERIOR boats... without question. Not even the same league. Kachina should have drawn the line.

Dan Lorenze
06-13-2007, 05:47 AM
Very funny! :D

Jordy
06-13-2007, 05:57 AM
Ok Jordy, what gives? Has Kachina emotionally scarred you in some way or what?:idea: :D :D
Some of the paint jobs that have left that place have come close. :D :D :D
You know, with quotes like this it would almost be worth it:
WTF is a Kachina.... ?? Sounds like Korean Vag-ina... :eek:

soupersonic
06-13-2007, 06:18 AM
I wonder if i can bring my 7 year old boat down for a quality and ride comparison test.Whos going to be the judge? :D On a serious note, the "we will paint w/e you want on it" should come with an "Are you sure? You might want to sell that thing someday and upgrade to a bigger boat"

Mrs. 20
06-13-2007, 06:23 AM
That may or may not be the case, however, as near as I can figure, employee or not "KACHINA BOATS" just challenged ALL manufacturers to build quality and ride comparisons. :idea:
You know, the more I think about it, I'm certain that old school wet layup technologly performed here in Phoenix must be better that all that carbon fiber and kevlar stuff that's being done on the East Coast. Let's not even bring resin infusion into it. :D :D
As far as the explanation of the Fountain and Donzi references on the new boat, I'm sure they're painted on there somewhere, however, to the naked eye and anyone who doesn't take the time to find out whatever the whole story may or may not be, it looks like a shot at Fountain and Donzi made by a boat with Kachina on the side. That's the kind of stuff that should probably be considered before it ever leaves the drawing board, which is pretty much the point I've been trying to make all along. ;)
I suppose, in hindsight, that post by KACHINA BOATS seemed like a good idea at the time, right???? :D :D :D
I do agree with you on the use of Donzi and Fountain on the side. I "looks" like an attack from Kachina. Regardless of the story behind it. It has to be kind of hard for Louie though (JMHO). His mantra is "Anything you want on your boat". And in a lot of cases he is dealing with some strong personalities buying those boats who are going to him JUST to get exactly what they have in mind, nothing else. They have the money, they want it their way. I imagine in this case that this guy would have just gone somewhere else had Louie said no to the paint job he wanted. It's not like it's the first controversial paint job he put out there. I doubt he thought some of these were great ideas, but this is his niche. Even though there are people out there who look at these boats and say "That's ridiculous", there are others who see them and think they are great. There are some people who want their boat to be a personal expression for them, nothing more.
And I don't think anyone who knows anything about boating thinks they are manufactured the same way. Maybe Kachina Boats is confused. :D
Given the temperature on this board regarding Kachina, it probably wasn't good for Kachina Boats/employee to say anything. I know we keep our mouths shut just to avoid the argument. Life's too short.:)
Anyways, we have owned 2 Kachinas, and we think they are great boats with lots of character. We have a good time with our kids or our friends. We get tons of compliments on both of them. We can drink lots of beer on them (or jello shots). For now they fit our needs. :D

Mrs. 20
06-13-2007, 06:25 AM
I wonder if i can bring my 7 year old boat down for a quality and ride comparison test.Whos going to be the judge? :D On a serious note, the "we will paint w/e you want on it" should come with an "Are you sure? You might want to sell that thing someday and upgrade to a bigger boat"
I believe they do point that out to them. I know when we were gonna build one, Louie was trying to steer us towards a more regular paint job, like we have now.

soupersonic
06-13-2007, 06:35 AM
I believe they do point that out to them. I know when we were gonna build one, Louie was trying to steer us towards a more regular paint job, like we have now.
Thats a good looking boat. Did you get a trailer with it?

ACEB36TC
06-13-2007, 06:37 AM
For my money we were able to purchase a great boat for a low price. I looked at other brands in the dallas area (Fountain and Donzi) and was treated like s##t by the obnoxious staff. It was a poor experience. Sometimes you can`t tell a book by it`s cover. If the truth be told i could have had an Outerlimits. I Spoke to Louie and Wesley and was just thrilled to have them take the time to answer ALL my questions. As for quality i`m not sure how some here seem to believe that a merc 525 in a Kachina will crater before it would in another brand. Or any of the other equipment that all the other brands use as well.
ANYWAY ,,,,I LOVE MY BOAT,,,IT`S FAST,,,IT`S BEAUTIFUL,,,MY OPINION IT THE ONLY ONE THAT MATTERS,,,THE "WHITE" BOATS THAT I PASS LOOK REALLY HARD AT MY BOAT,,,TILL IT GOES OUT OF SIGHT

40FlatDeck
06-13-2007, 06:50 AM
I wasn't knocking the boat, just the paint job. I have a buddy who has a 30' and beats the hell out of it every weekend at Pleasant. Now, thats straight from the ten lane to Humbug.:D
I'm glad the Kachina employee has confidence in his product, just don't compare the build quality to mine.
Actually, the Donzi and Fountain boat gave me a good idea for my next paint job. DCB on one side, Eliminator on the other.:sqeyes: :sqeyes: :D
I love this thread.

Mrs. 20
06-13-2007, 06:58 AM
Thats a good looking boat. Did you get a trailer with it?
:) Yes

AZJD
06-13-2007, 07:02 AM
Oh boy!:D

Big Warlock
06-13-2007, 07:19 AM
Wesley:
I would be thrilled to come down to check out your operation and build process! Seriously, I want to have my questions answered. And then we will agree on a statement to put here on the board. I can also bring my Donzi down to go through a comparison. (You have a spot for 46 foot trailer right?) I am serious. I have said all along that a Kachina is a good buy, but please don't compare it to a Donzi, Fountain, Outerlimits, MTI, Formula, Sonic, Sunsation, Eliminator, etc. etc. Because the build is NOT the same. There is a reason for the price difference. Not saying there are good buys and better buys. I am saying you get what you pay for.
This thread was an opinion thread about the paint jobs and why a builder would allow certain things on their boats. Then it got into a quality issue.
I am available tomorrow before lunch. After that I will be out of town but return next Tues and available Wed thru Friday. Please let me know what works for you.
I really am anxious to see this. It will be just me. unless Brian would like to go at the same time.
Thanks for coming on here and expressing yourself. I do hope we can get to the bottom of this once and for all.
Rob

Froggystyle
06-13-2007, 07:32 AM
I will challenge the ride and build quality of our boats to any other manufacturer out there!
I'll be your huckleberry...

KachinaBoats
06-13-2007, 07:45 AM
Hello Guys,
As I said before, I am the GM of Kachina and Louies Brother In Law and you are right, I do have great pride in our products! We also have great customers who are a joy to work with. many of them are on these boards on a regular basis! There are also idiots like Jordy who always have something negative to say about anything. I feeel sorry for the guy becuase apparently he doesnt have much of a life! Yep that one was ment just for you Jordy! We will be using high tech materials and layups in our new Patron and will be marketing them heavily on the East Coast! As far as posting on OSO that would be great becuase I generate tons of business off thier site! Its too bad that most of the people on here that badmouth our boats have no first hand knowledge of them whatsoever except for the BS you here from Jordy! Louie and I would love for everyone to come by the shop because I guarantee we are great people , love our customers and we build an awesome boat , regardless of what some people want to express on the paint job of thier boat! So like I said, please come by or feel free to call us anytime you want.

DeepVee
06-13-2007, 07:47 AM
... Do you get mad at yourself because you have a boat that looks like a thousand other boats out there that I guarantee you overpaid for? ... I will challenge the ride and build quality of our boats to any other manufacturer out there!
The real question is, have you looked at the construction of or ridden in a Donzi ZR, or ZRComp boat? There is a reason why these boats are priced the way they are. The hulls, construction and components have built a rock solid reputation on a race proven design in Factory-2, SuperVee and P1 Offshore in Europe. Team Donzi, Snap on Tools, Lightning Strikes, OSG and Fisher Offshore to name a few rely on these overpriced boats to bring them home.
I'll come down and take a look at your manufacturing and take a ride in one of your boats but you have to accept a ride in my overpriced 22' Donzi Special Edition w/500EFI and in the roughest water we can find, Havasu or the channel in Powell would be best. I bet I can give you a ride that that'll knock your socks off in a little boat that's pretty fast and solid as a rock in rough water. My ex-20'-Kachina neighbor took a ride in my boat and all he could say was "Holy $%&#, that thing is Bad A$$".
Your boats are what they are and have a place in the market, big lake boats. I just don't think some of the paint jobs I've seen lately are too flattering and turn off certain people to the point where they don't really look at the rest of the boat to find the positive aspects.
BTW, I can probably arrange a tour of the Donzi factory if you're interested.

Big Warlock
06-13-2007, 07:47 AM
Hello Guys,
As I said before, I am the GM of Kachina and Louies Brother In Law and you are right, I do have great pride in our products! We also have great customers who are a joy to work with. many of them are on these boards on a regular basis! There are also idiots like Jordy who always have something negative to say about anything. I feeel sorry for the guy becuase apparently he doesnt have much of a life! Yep that one was ment just for you Jordy! We will be using high tech materials and layups in our new Patron and will be marketing them heavily on the East Coast! As far as posting on OSO that would be great becuase I generate tons of business off thier site! Its too bad that most of the people on here that badmouth our boats have no first hand knowledge of them whatsoever except for the BS you here from Jordy! Louie and I would love for everyone to come by the shop because I guarantee we are great people , love our customers and we build an awesome boat , regardless of what some people want to express on the paint job of thier boat! So like I said, please come by or feel free to call us anytime you want.
Wesley:
I think I did put up a time. Like at my office, I like to know when people are coming over. Does that time work for you? You are welcome to PM me.
Rob

Jordy
06-13-2007, 07:52 AM
There are also idiots like Jordy who always have something negative to say about anything. I feeel sorry for the guy becuase apparently he doesnt have much of a life! Yep that one was ment just for you Jordy!
Wow, what a great way to handle customer service there Wesley. I'll be certain to recommend you guys to everyone I can think of in the market for a new boat. And you're right, I don't have much of a life at all. I just sit around and wait for you to post up stupid claims of how great your boats are compared to ALL the other manufacturers out there. That kind of stuff makes my life very exciting. :D :D :D
Feel sorry for me all you want buddy, at least I'm grounded in reality and don't need a panic room in my house to guard against anyone I've done businsess with in the past. :D :D :D
p.s. Are you ever going to answer my question regarding that Cigarette Top Gun that was seen on it's lid a while back in your yard??? Right about the time the new 39' Patron started hitting the publicity trail as I recall. What in the world could you guys be doing with a 38' East Coast boat upside down there??? Hmmm... :idea:

Froggystyle
06-13-2007, 07:59 AM
Not worth the energy...

Jordy
06-13-2007, 07:59 AM
( except for Jordy's little buddy).
Hey Wesley, I'm still trying to figure out who my little buddy is. Can you help me out here??? :idea: :confused: :D

Big Warlock
06-13-2007, 08:01 AM
Wesley:
If your offer is still on the table. My time still works for me. Please confirm when you can. I am sincere about coming down to your shop. You are welcome to come to my shop. I think there are only four boats here at the moment, but that's ok as I am in the construction industry. LOL
Seriously, I do want to come down. But I want to make sure it's cool and you are going to be there so we can go through stuff together. If you want me to bring my Donzi, I will. If not, no worries, I'll leave it at home.
PM me.
I am off to a meeting and will not be back until after lunch. Someone please keep this on page one. I hate having to search for stuff.
Thanks,
Rob

Devil's Advocate
06-13-2007, 08:05 AM
I still stand by my original post on this thread. As a manufacturer representing your product out there, "Anything goes" does not seem to be a very business savvy choice IMO. It's still your product and like I said, it will be causing unnecessary mockery of the boats. It will make you laugh at them before you even know how the boat really is. To me it seems like it's just selling the customer a boat that is really the bottom line if you're doing it that way, not caring how crazy or rediculous it may look. I'll bet that no other manufacturer out there would accept those crazy paint jobs if Kachina turned them away. You have to draw the line somewhere on customer wants and manufacturer representation.
Even before we got our Lavey and was still in the Kachinas, we laughed at some of the boats that Kachina moved off their lot. We loved our Kachinas for the most part. And again, for the price, they are a good buy for sure. And if the owner is happy, then that is all that truly matters in the end. :)
And if you've never owned one, you can't truly speak on what they are like.;)

Froggystyle
06-13-2007, 08:06 AM
Hey Wesley, I'm still trying to figure out who my little buddy is. Can you help me out here??? :idea: :confused: :D
Duh... Ken. :rolleyes:

Jordy
06-13-2007, 08:10 AM
Duh... Ken. :rolleyes:
That's what I figured he was making reference to, but must like everything else he's posted here, he's very misinformed. Ken's not my buddy. :notam:

Froggystyle
06-13-2007, 08:10 AM
Still not worth the energy...

Froggystyle
06-13-2007, 08:11 AM
That's what I figured he was making reference to, but must like everything else he's posted here, he's very misinformed. Ken's not my buddy. :notam:
Apparently...

Mrs. 20
06-13-2007, 08:19 AM
I have had to repair plenty, been to the factory in 2001, seen the boats at the shows, gotten dozens of pictures from people asking if "this should be happenning to my boat" and know the suppliers. I don't think you need to have owned one to "speak on what they are like".
There are dozens of boats out there that I can speak intimately about build construction, materials, quality, workmanship, and the more intangible aspects like what the customer service reputation is like, how they resolve issues and how they support after the sale.
But, I did my homework, and know where I stand in the market.
Just curious what kind of repairs have you made to Kachina's? Were they structural, engine, cosmetic??? Just wondering because we have had 2 of them now, and have never had anything go wrong. And thats 5 years of owning them. I'm not saying it couldn't happen, but "dozens of repairs" related to the structural integrity of the boat sounds like a lot to me given my personal experience.

Devil's Advocate
06-13-2007, 08:21 AM
I have had to repair plenty, been to the factory in 2001, seen the boats at the shows, gotten dozens of pictures from people asking if "this should be happenning to my boat" and know the suppliers. I don't think you need to have owned one to "speak on what they are like".
There are dozens of boats out there that I can speak intimately about build construction, materials, quality, workmanship, and the more intangible aspects like what the customer service reputation is like, how they resolve issues and how they support after the sale.
But, I did my homework, and know where I stand in the market.
I believe that you can speak on it.;) Still owning one is a different intimate experience. And yes, there is a lot that can be said about build construction, quality, workmanship and customer service.
Again, great boats for the money! :)

Devil's Advocate
06-13-2007, 08:22 AM
Just curious what kind of repairs have you made to Kachina's? Were they structural, engine, cosmetic??? Just wondering because we have had 2 of them now, and have never had anything go wrong. And thats 5 years of owning them. I'm not saying it couldn't happen, but "dozens of repairs" related to the structural integrity of the boat sounds like a lot to me given my personal experience.
True. Your boat was good to us.;)

Jordy
06-13-2007, 08:23 AM
Still owning one is a different intimate experience.
Damn, would you and No Name quit bragging already??? Last night it was the bed pics in the workout thread and not talking about banging in the boat. Give it a rest. :D :D :D

Devil's Advocate
06-13-2007, 08:25 AM
Damn, would you and No Name quit bragging already??? Last night it was the bed pics in the workout thread and not talking about banging in the boat. Give it a rest. :D :D :D
:eek: :devil: :D

Mrs. 20
06-13-2007, 08:25 AM
LOL:D

Johnwithjm
06-13-2007, 08:34 AM
I'll be your huckleberry...
You should bring the twin jet out there and show him what is what. Go get him tiger;)

Jordy
06-13-2007, 08:34 AM
OK, so I'll give you a little better explanation here to this one. I used to just think that Kachina built ugly boats most the time (there are some good looking boats that escape with out being visually molested), you know, the stupid themed mural boats, kind of like OCC bikes. I've never bashed their build quality, customer service, or anything like that. Merely the cosmetic aspect of it. Then I was labeled as the Grand Wizard of the Local Kachina Haters Orginization. So be it. Still just based upon my observations of what they put on the side of their boats. :idea:
Then came this thread:
http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=143004
Remember Lucky1, who turned out to be Shan81, AKA Shannon who worked for Louie down at Kachina once upon a time, at least until Missy caught on, or so I've heard. :notam:
So yeah, after having one of his employees come on here and talk about me being involved in a lawsuit, and hiding behind a fake name to do it, yeah, I might have a little more inspiration now. That and Louie telling other people how he's going to sue me... that's just rich. I can't help it if he builds an ugly boat. It's my opinion and I'm entitled to it. I've always said they're a great boat for the money and there is an ass for every seat. He's been in business for a long time. Good for him. But he wants to threaten lawsuits and have his brother in law come on here and call me names, yeah, I have no problem playing the game as well. :D :D :D

Froggystyle
06-13-2007, 08:41 AM
You should bring the twin jet out there and show him what is what. Go get him tiger;)
Which one?

Jordy
06-13-2007, 08:44 AM
LOL:D
Sure, you laugh, but it's your boat that's all pecker tracked up!!! :jawdrop: :D

RiverToysJas
06-13-2007, 08:47 AM
Which one?
You make more than one kind of boat now? :confused:

Froggystyle
06-13-2007, 08:55 AM
You make more than one kind of boat now? :confused:
No, but we don't make the dual drive any more either, and don't have one in a boat. Both of the ones we built have been converted to Ilmor's with Teague drives. John is a little behind the power curve on this one...
I was personally thinking about bringing the fully loaded deckboat with a 550 in it that is running 93. ;)

Jordy
06-13-2007, 09:15 AM
Hey Wesley, where did that crocodile mouth of yours get off to??? I just talked to Rob and he wondered if it would be better if he just called down to the shop and set up a time with you as you haven't responded here and he's away from his computer, just in case you sent a PM. :notam:

seanv
06-13-2007, 09:29 AM
wow! i get busy this morning and just saw all this unfold...:D
froggy, look forward to seeing ya out here bro.
as for the guy from kachina, yes i will question and remark on your boats. I OWNED ONE! it wasnt anything i was told it would be. it had issue after issue and when i went to havasu with the thing we took a beating. i then spent days puting the damn thing back together. your company made my first new purchase a nightmare. so put that in your pipe n smoke it.
and to compare your product to any of the names you mentioned is assinine. i dumped your boat and had the absolute pleasure of owning an eliminator. that company as well as the lot i purchased it from both treated me like i never had been by your company. so, in closing i think if you changed your customer service skills since then, good for you. dont compare a cheeseburger to fillet. it's not right.
sean

Phat Matt
06-13-2007, 10:00 AM
LOL...
Jas don't forget " Blue and grey are the new pink and teal":D
Except pink and teal are gay. :D

RiverToysJas
06-13-2007, 10:02 AM
Except pink and teal are gay. :D
Well, you got a point there! ;)

My Man's Sportin' Wood
06-13-2007, 10:12 AM
But they weren't in 1987 :D

Phat Matt
06-13-2007, 10:20 AM
But they weren't in 1987 :D
Talk to me in 2027. :D

My Man's Sportin' Wood
06-13-2007, 10:29 AM
Talk to me in 2027. :D
That's okay, Matt, in 1987, Pink and Teal were the new Gold and Rust :D

scarabrick2
06-13-2007, 10:49 AM
this is great !!!!!!!
Lets start one about Hallett and Eliminator compared to Kachina
Let's compare a 270 hallett to a 28 eliminator eagle to a ? Kachina
Rode in both. Drove both up to there max speed 77 on the Hallett and 68 on the eagle.
You Don't want to compare those two DO YOU.
Bring on all mfg you said..
I'll stick with Hallett.

Jordy
06-13-2007, 11:47 AM
Buddy, if you actually believe all that bullshit, you're higher than giraffe nuts! http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/2528/lmfaoka3.gif (http://imageshack.us)
Kind of ironic that you misspelled quality :idea: :D :D
Oh yeah, how does that guarantee work? I'd like to collect :crossx:
Hey Bilge, stop hatin'... it upsets The JBB. :D :D :D

squirt'nmyload
06-13-2007, 12:20 PM
well this took off good.........so when is the tour, i am really interested to see how boats are made. lets do it rob!!! :)

Mrs. 20
06-13-2007, 01:09 PM
You made some damn good points Mrs. 20, now hand me a couple few of those jello shots please!:D
My pleasure:devil: :D

Big Warlock
06-13-2007, 01:14 PM
well this took off good.........so when is the tour, i am really interested to see how boats are made. lets do it rob!!! :)
Talked to them. Tour is next week.

Mrs. 20
06-13-2007, 01:21 PM
Talked to them. Tour is next week.
That's awesome! This will be very interesting what you come back with.
Make sure to pay special attention to the 39' Patron. That is supposed to be their apple to apple comparison, right? :D

My Man's Sportin' Wood
06-13-2007, 01:31 PM
I like the name :D

Magic34
06-13-2007, 02:50 PM
OK, so I'll give you a little better explanation here to this one. I used to just think that Kachina built ugly boats most the time (there are some good looking boats that escape with out being visually molested), you know, the stupid themed mural boats, kind of like OCC bikes. I've never bashed their build quality, customer service, or anything like that. Merely the cosmetic aspect of it. Then I was labeled as the Grand Wizard of the Local Kachina Haters Orginization. So be it. Still just based upon my observations of what they put on the side of their boats. :idea:
Then came this thread:
http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=143004
Remember Lucky1, who turned out to be Shan81, AKA Shannon who worked for Louie down at Kachina once upon a time, at least until Missy caught on, or so I've heard. :notam:
So yeah, after having one of his employees come on here and talk about me being involved in a lawsuit, and hiding behind a fake name to do it, yeah, I might have a little more inspiration now. That and Louie telling other people how he's going to sue me... that's just rich. I can't help it if he builds an ugly boat. It's my opinion and I'm entitled to it. I've always said they're a great boat for the money and there is an ass for every seat. He's been in business for a long time. Good for him. But he wants to threaten lawsuits and have his brother in law come on here and call me names, yeah, I have no problem playing the game as well. :D :D :D
I cant believe I missed that thread.

seanv
06-13-2007, 02:56 PM
ohhh 34, that was a classic thread! :eek:

Jordy
06-13-2007, 03:07 PM
I cant believe I missed that thread.
Yeah, that was ALOT of fun, espeically towards the end. :D :D :D

Mrs. 20
06-13-2007, 03:08 PM
How did you miss that one???:idea:

Magic34
06-13-2007, 03:31 PM
Jordy... you are an A-HOLE!!!!!!!
That link just took away 45 mintues of my life. Dick!!!! :mad: :D :D
Edit: It was more like 90 minutes, but I wanted to look like a fast reader.

Magic34
06-13-2007, 03:33 PM
He was busy trying to figure out how to launch his big ass boat at site six :idea: :D :D :D
I could do it.... I know I could. :D

Jordy
06-13-2007, 03:34 PM
Jordy... you are an A-HOLE!!!!!!!
That link just took away 45 mintues of my life. Dick!!!! :mad: :D :D
Edit: It was more like 90 minutes, but I wanted to look like a fast reader.
See, you're thinking about it all wrong as I just helped you pass the time and get 45 (90) minutes closer to the newest addition to your familys' arrival. ;)
You're welcome by the way. :D

seanv
06-13-2007, 03:41 PM
wow jordy.... people helping people again :D

Magic34
06-13-2007, 03:44 PM
Screw you guy, I am outta here. :D :D
I have go find some killer deals on LCD tv for the new boat. Need a 26" for the aft bedroom and a 20-23 inch for the cockpit, both HDTV. I am really diggin this cruiser gig. :D

Jordy
06-13-2007, 03:54 PM
I have go find some killer deals on LCD tv for the new boat. Need a 26" for the aft bedroom and a 20-23 inch for the cockpit, both HDTV. I am really diggin this cruiser gig. :D
Hey, why don't you see if you can pick up some Sperry Top-sider deck shoes and some kind of white captain's type hat with lots of gold frilly shit on it while you're out shopping, you big cruiser boating homo. :D :D :D

seanv
06-13-2007, 03:58 PM
look at you mr baller big cruiser:rolleyes:

Jordy
06-13-2007, 04:02 PM
look at you mr baller big cruiser:rolleyes:
http://www.travelgolf.com/blogs/media/Smails.jpg
It's easy to grin
when your ship comes in
and you've got the stock market beat.
But the man worthwhile,
is the man who can smile,
when his shorts are too tight in the seat.

seanv
06-13-2007, 04:09 PM
http://www.travelgolf.com/blogs/media/Smails.jpg
It's easy to grin
when your ship comes in
and you've got the stock market beat.
But the man worthwhile,
is the man who can smile,
when his shorts are too tight in the seat.
bwaaaaaaaahaha bwaaaaaaaha hooo :D :D

Froggystyle
06-13-2007, 04:23 PM
And then here comes Jordy...
http://www.kipaddotta.com/images/rodney-dangerfield.jpg
Hey! You scratched my anchor!

soupersonic
06-13-2007, 04:53 PM
Nah, Jordy is Doc "the ladies man" along with his buddy 76Gopher :D
http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/166/lb01fk3.jpg
Jordy errrrrrr.. Doc "the ladies man" sort of reminds me of this guy
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/mainpic.jpg

Jordy
06-13-2007, 06:25 PM
Yeah, I brought that to his attention a while ago
If I remember correctly, he didn't seem terribly flattered :D
Nah, it's just the blue shirt with the blue tie really doesn't bring out the color of my pinky ring. :idea: :D

Magic34
06-13-2007, 11:33 PM
Hey, why don't you see if you can pick up some Sperry Top-sider deck shoes and some kind of white captain's type hat with lots of gold frilly shit on it while you're out shopping, you big cruiser boating homo. :D :D :D
Talk all the smack you want. I'll be wearing an apron too, I dont give a damn. :D :)
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=32898&stc=1&d=1181806338
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=32899&stc=1&d=1181806338
The picture isn't of my boat. This is getting installed next week.:)

OverKill
08-18-2007, 05:03 PM
Did some searching here. WOW Wes I guess I am one of those Ass Holes here on the boards?? Well lets start off by saying you can't follow customers orders worth a S**T.
1) I wanted a bench seat put in a 19' jet boat just white with a Challenger Logos on it. What do I get an all plain white seat with INDIGO carpet that you told me that the sun faded. So that was your reason for not matching the carpet I put in on the floor.
2) No cut outs under the seat cushion for storing stuff
3) No side panels to cover the wiring and cables. Witch was fixed after I brought the boat home and Bitched to Louie over the phone.
4) I also did not want you to put F**KING LAGS IN MY BOAT, what do I get from your no English speaking no papers to be here in the USA Mexican?? LAGS LAGS.
5) you promised me you would have the seat finished in one weak. Nope didn't happen, my boat had to sit in the rain for almost a month before It was even started.
6) You gave me another excuse about the carpet not being able to be matched because your supplier didn't carry it. So I had to go out of my way to Mesa Sales and get you 17 feet of the Royal blue carpet to do the job right.
7) Then I had to hear Louie's 1 hour sales pitch on how I should finance one of his boats like another house. So how is the housing market doing??
8) All I was to you was a fly by night one timer job guy that was put to the back of the line. So you talk about a F**King Joy with your customers, the best fun with my boat I ever had.
9) So let me ask you, why do you think I wanted my wife and I to take a tour of your shop?? I don't need no financing for your Mexico laid up hulls. You judged me and let me tell you. You and your shop were all wrong about me and bad news travels fast.
10) So why is it Wes, why do you put small jobs the back of the line? And why do people have to yell and bitch to get stuff done at your shop. Good luck with the boat biz, because your gonna need it.
OverKill

Froggystyle
08-19-2007, 12:00 PM
Did some searching here. WOW Wes I guess I am one of those Ass Holes here on the boards?? Well lets start off by saying you can't follow customers orders worth a S**T.
1) I wanted a bench seat put in a 19' jet boat just white with a Challenger Logos on it. What do I get an all plain white seat with INDIGO carpet that you told me that the sun faded. So that was your reason for not matching the carpet I put in on the floor.
2) No cut outs under the seat cushion for storing stuff
3) No side panels to cover the wiring and cables. Witch was fixed after I brought the boat home and Bitched to Louie over the phone.
4) I also did not want you to put F**KING LAGS IN MY BOAT, what do I get from your no English speaking no papers to be here in the USA Mexican?? LAGS LAGS.
5) you promised me you would have the seat finished in one weak. Nope didn't happen, my boat had to sit in the rain for almost a month before It was even started.
6) You gave me another excuse about the carpet not being able to be matched because your supplier didn't carry it. So I had to go out of my way to Mesa Sales and get you 17 feet of the Royal blue carpet to do the job right.
7) Then I had to hear Louie's 1 hour sales pitch on how I should finance one of his boats like another house. So how is the housing market doing??
8) All I was to you was a fly by night one timer job guy that was put to the back of the line. So you talk about a F**King Joy with your customers, the best fun with my boat I ever had.
9) So let me ask you, why do you think I wanted my wife and I to take a tour of your shop?? I don't need no financing for your Mexico laid up hulls. You judged me and let me tell you. You and your shop were all wrong about me and bad news travels fast.
10) So why is it Wes, why do you put small jobs the back of the line? And why do people have to yell and bitch to get stuff done at your shop. Good luck with the boat biz, because your gonna need it.
OverKill
Where is that popcorn..

Boa1277
08-19-2007, 12:07 PM
Sounds pretty vague to me also. There are more than 1 guy named Wes out there. ?

Froggystyle
08-19-2007, 12:09 PM
Sounds pretty vague to me also. There are more than 1 guy named Wes out there. ?
Yeah, after reading the thread again I just figured out that he is talking about Wesley, some guy from Kachina....

OverKill
08-19-2007, 12:34 PM
Well it sure as hell isn't this guy :D In fact I know I would get top of the line customer service from this guy. RIGHT??
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/0171.JPG

Froggystyle
08-19-2007, 01:40 PM
Well it sure as hell isn't this guy :D In fact I know I would get top of the line customer service from this guy. RIGHT??
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/0171.JPG
Funny... :D Oakley still hasn't sent me my endorsement check yet either... ;)
I would say that is correct... you wouldn't have to worry about customer service with that guy.
Sit on your wallet though... he takes no prisoners. :D

OverKill
08-19-2007, 02:42 PM
Warranty department?? I didn't see one!!:D