PDA

View Full Version : Tonite @ 8pm> Party Police: Wet & Wild on Lake Havasu!

Liquid Courage
06-11-2007, 03:07 PM
Looks like it'll be an interesting show. Tonite at 8 on Court TV.
http://www.courttv.com/home_primetime/index.html

squirt'nmyload
06-11-2007, 03:08 PM
i saw the preview last night for it while i was watching the most shocking drunks. looked good! :)

INSman
06-11-2007, 03:10 PM
Anyone know what channel on DirecTV ??

squirt'nmyload
06-11-2007, 03:13 PM
Anyone know what channel on DirecTV ??
246 :) it's on at 5

Havasu_Dreamin
06-11-2007, 03:27 PM
Got a chance to meet the Deputy and his partner from SBSD at the Anaheim Boat Show, nice guys.....

RitcheyRch
06-11-2007, 04:05 PM
Watching it now

squirt'nmyload
06-11-2007, 04:07 PM
Watching it now
pretty good action so far. what a bunch of animals

Roaddogg 4040
06-11-2007, 04:16 PM
Channel 246 Direct TV...
Steve

Sigus
06-11-2007, 04:34 PM
This needs to be played on MTV!

Roaddogg 4040
06-11-2007, 04:35 PM
I've been watching this show for a half hour or so ... Boy do I miss being drunk as a skunk and back talkin the coppers....:D Glad I'm old...
Steve

Throttle
06-11-2007, 04:39 PM
mmmm, every weekend in havi...
not really...
time and channel in havi, anybody know? can't find a listing...

Sigus
06-11-2007, 04:42 PM
mmmm, every weekend in havi...
not really...
time and channel in havi, anybody know? can't find a listing...
Hey Cam, it's funny but sad.. Not sure of the listing in Havi.

Rocknpalms
06-11-2007, 04:54 PM
It is on again at 9:00 Pacific

Eliminator 4 Life
06-11-2007, 05:04 PM
Wonder if we see anyone we know on there haha:D

INSman
06-11-2007, 05:06 PM
Just a bunch of spring breakers from all over the place drinkng themselves silly, entertaining though :D

Wet Dream
06-11-2007, 05:15 PM
Not a good light for boaters or the river to be spolighted in.

squirt'nmyload
06-11-2007, 05:26 PM
Just a bunch of spring breakers from all over the place drinkng themselves silly, entertaining though :D
how bout that one kid..........."do you believe in god?".......FLMAO

squirt'nmyload
06-11-2007, 05:27 PM
it was also pretty disgusting to see all that trash floating around after everyone left:( :(

RitcheyRch
06-11-2007, 05:40 PM
NEver understood why people refuse to listen to the cops.
pretty good action so far. what a bunch of animals

beaverretriever
06-11-2007, 07:23 PM
This show is great. Watching it right now.
Man, makes me realize how pathetic college kids are. Is it me or are college age girls getting fatter and fatter? I would take any of the 30+ yr old women on this site over those girls.
These idiots do NOT know when to shut up. I think some of these dudes are trying to show off or somthing.
I love watching this stuff, but makes me really happy how responsible I have become. :)

HavasuSelect
06-11-2007, 07:35 PM
I'm famous!!!! I saw myself. Anybody want an autograph? :D

beaverretriever
06-11-2007, 07:56 PM
What pisses me off most is the FOCKING trash. I can't believe the way those scum bags litter. If I saw someone throw trash out there, I woud beat the living shit out of them.:mad:

INSman
06-11-2007, 08:08 PM
What pisses me off most is the FOCKING trash. I can't believe the way those scum bags litter. If I saw someone throw trash out there, I woud beat the living shit out of them.:mad:
Those are visitors/scum that happened to wind up on a lake. You would not likely see a responsible boater or HB member drinking much period nor throwing beer cans all over the friggin' place :mad:

No Name
06-11-2007, 08:13 PM
how bout that one kid..........."do you believe in god?".......FLMAO
That one was classic!:D :D
The kid just couldn’t keep his pie hole shut.:hammer2: :hammer2:

pw_Tony
06-11-2007, 08:13 PM
I so want to go but not sure how my shallow 18' jet would hold up against all those damn pontoons and deck boats... Maybe I'll just bring enough girls with me that have built in flotation devices:D

beaverretriever
06-11-2007, 08:15 PM
Those are visitors/scum that happened to wind up on a lake. You would not likely see a responsible boater or HB member drinking much period nor throwing beer cans all over the friggin' place :mad:
Oh I know. My wife and I were saying that everyone we hang with from the boards is awesome. Everyone is always respectful of other boaters, their passengers, and the lake itself. I guess I have to remember that the majority of the people on here are over 25 yrs old too.
I was an idiot when I was younger, but I NEVER littered. Littering just turns my stomach.:mad:

BigDoug
06-11-2007, 08:15 PM
Just finished watching it and all i can say is some of those young punk guys need to shut their mouths................it's quite simple !!

mobldj
06-11-2007, 10:24 PM
the girls...thats not dancing,thats fu...ing without a partner,bfd.i must b gettin old,drunk ass fools.laff my ass off at the pontoon submarining and they are just crusing along.stupid mfers.young dumb and full of cm.lol

zudnic
06-12-2007, 12:02 AM
The litter people should be fined and forced to pick up 20 cans each.

shueman
06-12-2007, 05:46 AM
The show reforced our decision to stay away on big holidays...those sheriffs deserve our full support... :cool:

havaduner
06-12-2007, 06:25 AM
The show reforced our decision to stay away on big holidays...those sheriffs deserve our full support... :cool:
I'll second that!

Not So Fast
06-12-2007, 06:50 AM
Thanks, I'm sure the S.B. Sheriffs will appreciate your support instead of some (I said some OK) of the hatred spewed on the boards about LEO. How would we as a group try to handle that many out of control drunken people, young or older:idea: I was proud of them. It takes great restraint when confronted by a mouth that just "wont shut up" as you saw. Good show and I believe that it may be a mini type series since the film crews are still traveling around with the SBSD. I enjoyed the hell out of it, especially the famous reply "How many beers you had today, ONE OCEIFER, just one :confused: :D :D NSF

Havasu_Dreamin
06-12-2007, 06:56 AM
The litter people should be fined and forced to pick up 20 cans each.
When the deputy from SBSD said that the people were upset that she did not thank them for cleaning up their lake she should have gone right over there and writen them the ticket anyway! Nothing but a bunch of losers that throw their litter wherever they want as if it is no big deal.....

OC28HEAT
06-12-2007, 07:08 AM
Loved the show but was it me or did that one deputy look like a Elvis impersonator

Dave C
06-12-2007, 07:53 AM
thats sad how they treat the lake as a trash can. When we went to Havasu 2 years ago on spring break we were horrified to see all the trash in the lake.
It didn't occur to me that sort of thing only happens during SB weekends.

FreshTracks
06-12-2007, 10:52 AM
Thanks, I'm sure the S.B. Sheriffs will appreciate your support instead of some (I said some OK) of the hatred spewed on the boards about LEO. How would we as a group try to handle that many out of control drunken people, young or older:idea: I was proud of them. It takes great restraint when confronted by a mouth that just "wont shut up" as you saw. Good show and I believe that it may be a mini type series since the film crews are still traveling around with the SBSD. I enjoyed the hell out of it, especially the famous reply "How many beers you had today, ONE OCEIFER, just one :confused: :D :D NSF
They have a tough job no doubt. The one Sheriff who dealt with the two Marines on the PWC's was such a cool cop. His approach to people and the situations is professional, courteous, and IMO how that job should be done.
Glad they're out there keeping the water and everyone safe. THANK YOU!

Not So Fast
06-12-2007, 11:12 AM
They have a tough job no doubt. The one Sheriff who dealt with the two Marines on the PWC's was such a cool cop. His approach to people and the situations is professional, courteous, and IMO how that job should be done.
Glad they're out there keeping the water and everyone safe. THANK YOU!
Yes he is a pretty cool guy, but can be tough as nails if needed, as is almost all of the SB guys. Would you be able to contain yourself like Troy did when the one drunk asshole just wouldnt shut up, thats all he had to do, STFU, but he kept running his mouth so off to jail, COOL. The stories I hear, are pretty amazing, the pure stupidity when alcohol is involved is beyond belief :confused: Great show, cant wait for the other installments. :D NSF

Desert Rat
06-12-2007, 11:33 AM
Repeat episodes as listed on Direct TV:D
Party Police: Wet and Wild 1 Channel 246 12:00 AM EDT 06/12/2007
Party Police: Wild on the Water Channel 246 12:00 AM EDT 06/19/2007
Party Police: Wild on the Water Channel 246 8:00 PM EDT 06/18/2007

FreshTracks
06-12-2007, 01:05 PM
Yes he is a pretty cool guy, but can be tough as nails if needed, as is almost all of the SB guys. Would you be able to contain yourself like Troy did when the one drunk asshole just wouldnt shut up, thats all he had to do, STFU, but he kept running his mouth so off to jail, COOL. The stories I hear, are pretty amazing, the pure stupidity when alcohol is involved is beyond belief :confused: Great show, cant wait for the other installments. :D NSF
I agree. One questions though, why are "most" of the SBSD guys friendly and cool while "most" of the LHPD guys are jerks? I make it a point to wave or if we are "floating by" one another to strike up a conversation with them, let them know we appreciate what they do, ask how their day is, give a water etc. The SB guys will usually talk with you for a bit and say thanks for the water offer, while the LHPD guys seem pissed that you interupted their patrol.
I know they both have a job to do, just seems like the SD guys enjoy it more, are the departments that much different?

Quest4Fun
06-12-2007, 01:26 PM
I enjoyed watching the show last night. I know a couple of the officers on the show so it was fun to see.
I can't believe how stupid some people can be though. I hope they watched themselves on TV so they could see how stupid they looked and will stop thinking :idea: "I wonder why they put me in jail" :idea: :D

Not So Fast
06-12-2007, 01:40 PM
I agree. One questions though, why are "most" of the SBSD guys friendly and cool while "most" of the LHPD guys are jerks? I make it a point to wave or if we are "floating by" one another to strike up a conversation with them, let them know we appreciate what they do, ask how their day is, give a water etc. The SB guys will usually talk with you for a bit and say thanks for the water offer, while the LHPD guys seem pissed that you interupted their patrol.
I know they both have a job to do, just seems like the SD guys enjoy it more, are the departments that much different?
I know what you mean and maybe because of having to confront drunk morons time after time, I dont know. I too, have tried to be freindly with Havasu PD (not kissin butt, just nice) and they seem very standoffish, almost to the point of dissing you while they talk but I try to give them respect anyway. Again maybe because they have to be the ones who keep EVERYBODY in line, including other branches of law while on vacation??
But you are right about SBSD, I know a lot of them and for the most part very cool guys, just givem a chance.

franky
06-12-2007, 02:08 PM
Do you think that the fact that they were on camera had anything to do with the way they acted and treated people? Just a thought. I was actually pulled over that weekend driving a pontoon with a group of my sons college friends (cheerleaders actualy) on the way to CC by the SBCS. I had been drinking water all day (designated driver) and treated them with full respect. They, none the less, sat me down and put me through the ringer after I asked why the camera (they said something very vage) and then I said I did not want to be filmed. Camera off, treatment started. Passed all the tests, then they turned nice and told me what a great guy I was to be the DD, "have a nice day".
Not saying anything bad, just telling my story. I am sure that having to deal with a lake full of drunk morons we all get painted by the same brush stroke. BTW, all the kids on the boat were drinking, didn't ask for anyones ID, just put it to me when I asked for the camera to be turned off.

RiverToysJas
06-12-2007, 02:15 PM
The one Sheriff who dealt with the two Marines on the PWC's was such a cool cop. His approach to people and the situations is professional, courteous, and IMO how that job should be done.
I agree! ........Gotta wonder what that Marine really blew though. You know what I mean? ;)
RTJas :D

RiverToysJas
06-12-2007, 02:18 PM
The litter part though, where the lady cop said that crap about them inviting us onto their lake....I thought that was a strange thing to say.
For the most part, they were extra cool and said a lot of nice things about people just trying to have a good time.
I like when they told that dude he was being arrested for not having enough life jackets. LMAO!!! :D

CornWater
06-12-2007, 02:27 PM
I agree! ........Gotta wonder what that Marine really blew though. You know what I mean? ;)
That's funny, that's what I thought too... "One more drink and you'd be dui..." yeah right.
:D

havaduner
06-12-2007, 02:27 PM
Do you think that the fact that they were on camera had anything to do with the way they acted and treated people? Just a thought. I was actually pulled over that weekend driving a pontoon with a group of my sons college friends (cheerleaders actualy) on the way to CC by the SBCS. I had been drinking water all day (designated driver) and treated them with full respect. They, none the less, sat me down and put me through the ringer after I asked why the camera (they said something very vage) and then I said I did not want to be filmed. Camera off, treatment started. Passed all the tests, then they turned nice and told me what a great guy I was to be the DD, "have a nice day".
Not saying anything bad, just telling my story. I am sure that having to deal with a lake full of drunk morons we all get painted by the same brush stroke. BTW, all the kids on the boat were drinking, didn't ask for anyones ID, just put it to me when I asked for the camera to be turned off.
Maybe they thought you had something to hide when you asked to not be filmed?
At least they did turn the camera off, and when they determined you were OK, then they turned nice again.
BTW, why didnt you want to be filmed?

Magic34
06-12-2007, 02:52 PM
If LE acts as they were shown on the show last night, I think that they are probably the most fair I have ever seen.
If I ever get stopped, I have nothing to hide, never have. I would welcome it, regardless how inconvenient it may be.

franky
06-12-2007, 02:53 PM
Maybe they thought you had something to hide when you asked to not be filmed?
At least they did turn the camera off, and when they determined you were OK, then they turned nice again.
BTW, why didnt you want to be filmed?
private kind of person, and don't want to be part of someone elses script whether I like it or not.

zudnic
06-12-2007, 03:33 PM
When the deputy from SBSD said that the people were upset that she did not thank them for cleaning up their lake she should have gone right over there and writen them the ticket anyway! Nothing but a bunch of losers that throw their litter wherever they want as if it is no big deal.....
I was fairly disappointed she let them off after they got upset. I admit, have no respect or kind words for my local Sheriff's Department. Other places I've lived the Cops where very cool and fair. Great show, but my plans for going to Havi during holiday periods for a vacation will never happen!
Oh, my cousin is in the RCMP and will be working all summer on a Canadian lake in BC. The area has something called Peach Fest and the crowds have rioted in the past. Maybe should not tell one of her stories, but its good. She arrested a drunk just like the kid who would not shut-up. Walking to her patrol car, the kid told everyone in ear shot how he was suffering Police brutality: "Get her badge she's abusing me" type stuff. She pepper sprayed him to give him something to complain about! FYI- Canadian Police have more power when it comes to this stuff! They dont put up with drunk punk BS at all....

2Driver
06-13-2007, 07:47 AM
Exactly. I was sitting there thinking " Geez all the years I spent in Copper and I thought it was crazy then. Now the human scum meter is pegged. Those LE's did an outstanding job of keeping their cool.