PDA

View Full Version : Steamin Rice; Your scorpion wasn't shiat!!! Look what I just killed!

Magic34
06-11-2007, 05:21 PM
Found a 2" one under the first garabge can. I killed that one, then moved the 2nd can and threw up in my mouth when I saw this one.
I dropped the can back on it, went and got shoes on instead of the flip flops. Grabbed the camera and bug spray. I sprayed a barrier around the base of the can knowing it wouldn't want to cross that line unless forced to.
I moved the can, took a couple of pictures then sprayed the sh*t out of it before having to do a crazy dance on it.
Last picture shows some babies that took off. There had to be 100 of them on the back of this mama.
Sorry the pics are huge, but the small ones didn't show enough detail.
I still have the chills.
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/4368IMG_2331.jpg
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/16348IMG_2332.jpg
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/16348IMG_2333.jpg
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/16348IMG_2334.jpg

plaster dave
06-11-2007, 05:25 PM
Fawk that I would move.

Devil's Advocate
06-11-2007, 05:25 PM
:2purples: :yuk: Great, thanks! Now I have a bad case of the willies and the gags.
:D

Biglue
06-11-2007, 05:27 PM
:2purples: :yuk: Great, thanks! Now I have a bad case of the willies and the gags.
:devil: :D :D :D
What does that have to do with scorpions???? :D

soupersonic
06-11-2007, 05:28 PM
Arent you glad you found it before it hatched :D

Jyruiz
06-11-2007, 05:28 PM
Damn, you have the Discovery channel in your back yard.:D

pw_Tony
06-11-2007, 05:33 PM
Fawk that I would move.
I second this!

Magic34
06-11-2007, 05:33 PM
Fawk that I would move.
Trust me, it isn't pretty when I find one. I freak out and do stupid stuff. This was the most controlled I have ever been about it.
Last one I found like this got 1/4 gallon of gasoline and a match about 10' away from the house. Not smart, but none of them got away. 6' flame took care of that.
When i first moved in, I screamed like a little biatch!

Schiada76
06-11-2007, 05:34 PM
Ohhhh!
Look at the cute babies!:D

Magic34
06-11-2007, 05:35 PM
Where is the guy to tell me I moved in on them??? :devil:

76ANTHONY
06-11-2007, 05:37 PM
man magic you got more balls then me, id be out fockin throwing grenades in my yard from 20 feet away, id be wearing fricken battle iron to go out in my yard, is there a scorpion spray that comes in 55 gallon drums???:D

Devil's Advocate
06-11-2007, 05:40 PM
Ohhhh!
Look at the cute babies!:D
:220v:
man magic you got more balls then me, id be out fockin throwing grenades in my yard from 20 feet away, id be wearing fricken battle iron to go out in my yard, is there a scorpion spray that comes in 55 gallon drums???:D
LOL.,,:D
:devil: :D :D :D
What does that have to do with scorpions???? :D
:jawdrop:

cxr133
06-11-2007, 05:45 PM
Where is the guy to tell me I moved in on them??? :devil:
ummm................ fawk THAT
i woulda screamed like a little girl, ran away with my hands flapping like a little girl... then made my son go kill them all!!!!:D

Pheelin Phroggy
06-11-2007, 05:46 PM
we get a few every year in our spa.....always look before we get in.. we have a collection of them pickeled in a jar of vinegar, last month we came home to small (about 18") rattler sleeping across front porch in the dark, almost stepped on the bastard.

Magic34
06-11-2007, 05:50 PM
That was me 5 years ago... Seriously. I would buy a ton of different chemicals and make my own mix of scorpion killer. I would get dizzy after 15 minutes of spraying.
I was trying to buy a flame thrower.

Magic34
06-11-2007, 05:51 PM
i woulda screamed like a little girl, ran away with my hands flapping like a little girl... then made my son go kill them all!!!!:D
That was me at Saguaro Lake when i found a rattlesnake on the beach. About 20 people witnessed the ordeal. I think I even started crying and sucked my thumb.

pw_Tony
06-11-2007, 05:54 PM
That was me at Saguaro Lake when i found a rattlesnake on the beach. About 20 people witnessed the ordeal. I think I even started crying and sucked my thumb.
LMFAO!!!!!11:D :D :D :D

Miss Perfect
06-11-2007, 05:54 PM
HOLY CRAP!!!! No thank you :sqeyes:

TCHB
06-11-2007, 06:09 PM
We have our home sprayed in Havasu and still get a few scorpions. I am going to concrete the whole damm area soon.

Magic34
06-11-2007, 06:11 PM
I am in the orange groves. They are very common here.
If your neighbors are not spraying, your spray will only slow them down, not stop them.

Devil's Advocate
06-11-2007, 06:21 PM
I got a willy you can gag on :D
:eek: :eek: You guys are bad.:devil: :D

Cas
06-11-2007, 06:32 PM
a can of WD40 with the plastic tube connected and a match will do wonders :D

OnlyMoney
06-11-2007, 06:35 PM
WOW! No thank you, that fricken scared the crap out of me....I'm with DA...I gots the willies now. :( :devil:

AZKC
06-11-2007, 06:38 PM
Poor lil bugs they were there long before you your house was:(
:D I'd of done the gas bomb on those fockers:devil:

lawbreaker2
06-11-2007, 06:39 PM
I don't know what the big deal is, my wife told me to just step on it, it will only sting for a second. You guy are a bunch of big sisisys.:idea: But then again what do I know about your south western bugs, I'm from the midwest.:confused:

76ANTHONY
06-11-2007, 06:52 PM
That was me 5 years ago... Seriously. I would buy a ton of different chemicals and make my own mix of scorpion killer. I would get dizzy after 15 minutes of spraying.
I was trying to buy a flame thrower.
i live in the desert and i've only see one snake and noooo scorpions, but when i do im callin the local army surplus ta see if they sell m-1 tanks so i can get close enough ta spray it with the m-60 on top:D

76ANTHONY
06-11-2007, 06:55 PM
yep this is me attacking a 1.5 inch scorpion:jawdrop: :D
http://web.umr.edu/~rogersda/umrcourses/ge342/M-1%20tank%20blowing%20dust.jpg

Devil's Advocate
06-11-2007, 06:58 PM
yep this is me attacking a 1.5 inch scorpion:jawdrop: :D
http://web.umr.edu/~rogersda/umrcourses/ge342/M-1%20tank%20blowing%20dust.jpg
I hope that would be enough.:idea: :D

Steamin' Rice
06-11-2007, 07:02 PM
Fokk that - you win!!
I'm not looking forward to the day when I find one with babies...:devil:
PS: Mine died, then was gone the day after it died.

Riverkid
06-11-2007, 07:10 PM
OC Choppers when pops dealt with the bees? Classic. :D

76ANTHONY
06-11-2007, 07:25 PM
I hope that would be enough.:idea: :D
yeah i might be livin on the edge, maybe something bigger:D :D

Devil's Advocate
06-11-2007, 07:28 PM
yeah i might be livin on the edge, maybe something bigger:D :D
LOL...:D

Ziggy
06-11-2007, 07:29 PM
yeah i might be livin on the edge, maybe something bigger:D :DPussy :sleeping:

WUTWZAT
06-11-2007, 07:51 PM
is there a scorpion spray that comes in 55 gallon drums???:D
:devil: LMAO!
:D I think that stuff you call cologne would work! :D
He knows I am kidding. How you been Scott? :devil:
I am working on my old mans boat for Fathers Day.

76ANTHONY
06-11-2007, 08:39 PM
Pussy :sleeping:
i prefer the term snatch thank you:D

76ANTHONY
06-11-2007, 08:40 PM
:devil: LMAO!
:D I think that stuff you call cologne would work! :D
He knows I am kidding. How you been Scott? :devil:
I am working on my old mans boat for Fathers Day.
shoot i didnt even think of that i'll hit em with the spray shiat first then the ole old spice.....:D , brut, by Faberge:jawdrop: :D :D

INSman
06-11-2007, 09:11 PM
Please tell me that you are having a professional company come in at least once a month to spray your perimeter and inside as need be :confused:
Have the wifey pick you up a big ass can of Aquanet hairspray next trip to the grocery store and a nice lighter and then torch them some biatches next time you see the whites of their eyes !!! ;)

IN2-IN2MX
06-11-2007, 09:30 PM
I'd pass out! :(

Magic34
06-11-2007, 09:52 PM
Please tell me that you are having a professional company come in at least once a month to spray your perimeter and inside as need be :confused:
Have the wifey pick you up a big ass can of Aquanet hairspray next trip to the grocery store and a nice lighter and then torch them some biatches next time you see the whites of their eyes !!! ;)
Every month and during this time of year, I have them come once every 2 weeks.
I have yet to be stung, but my wife has. If I get stung, my house will burn to the ground.
I went to kill once once inside the house and it got away. I had every piece of furniture in the room upside down or out of the room. Took me about 10 minutes to destory what took 2 hours to put in there.
Got the little bastard though.

Magic34
06-11-2007, 09:53 PM
I don't know what the big deal is, my wife told me to just step on it, it will only sting for a second. You guy are a bunch of big sisisys.:idea: But then again what do I know about your south western bugs, I'm from the midwest.:confused:
Sure, until the little ones run up your leg because you cant kill them all on the stomp. It happens. :)

riverracerx
06-11-2007, 09:55 PM
Holy Fook batman! Now I am all itch and on my way to bed. Thanks!
DAMN>>>>>>

76ANTHONY
06-11-2007, 10:03 PM
Every month and during this time of year, I have them come once every 2 weeks.
I have yet to be stung, but my wife has. If I get stung, my house will burn to the ground.
I went to kill once once inside the house and it got away. I had every piece of furniture in the room upside down or out of the room. Took me about 10 minutes to destory what took 2 hours to put in there.
Got the little bastard though.
hell yeah, but id throw that shiat in the front yard and have a bon-fire with it, just in case there was one a dem little ones in the furniture...bye bye carpet, bye bye tile, bye bye wood,,im gettin ta the bottom of this shiat, and all the while id be wearing a military mop suit with a gas mask on...aquanet here i come, im gonna go get me a bbq lighter thingy too, sozin i dont burn my snatch azz fingers:D

Magic34
06-11-2007, 11:01 PM
hell yeah, but id throw that shiat in the front yard and have a bon-fire with it, just in case there was one a dem little ones in the furniture...bye bye carpet, bye bye tile, bye bye wood,,im gettin ta the bottom of this shiat, and all the while id be wearing a military mop suit with a gas mask on...aquanet here i come, im gonna go get me a bbq lighter thingy too, sozin i dont burn my snatch azz fingers:D
Blow torch works great and the flame stays lit safely.

OverKill
06-12-2007, 12:40 AM
For a much more effective FLAME THROWER, get a can of Either. I tell ya you will get your 15 foot flame. Just be carfull because everything is twice as fast as WD40.

Rexone
06-12-2007, 02:45 AM
Did anyone ever tell you guys they like to hide in between the sheets. ;)

R.A.D.man
06-12-2007, 05:46 AM
Did anyone ever tell you guys they like to hide in between the sheets. ;)
...and in between the pillow and pillow case.
I had a spare bathroom long ago that was rarely used. One day some friends stayed over and one of the kids went to take a shower there. When the water hit the drain, about 25, 1/2 inch scorpions darted out into the tub. That boy screamed so loud, we still crack up about it. None of those friends ever used that bathroom again. After that, I periodically ran water down that drain to keep it wet and it never happened again. I've since moved, but I still run water down the spare sinks and tubs in my house today.

Cigalert
06-12-2007, 05:48 AM
I lived in Gilbert for a while. I've delt with some nasty crap, field mice worked their way into the house, tons and tons of ant issues but scorpions...F that. It's the only thing that worried me. New house, sprayed every 2 weeks but still I found 2 in the attic, 1 crawling up the handrail of the staircase and 4 in the backyard. One of them was about 3" long sitting on my foot while I was watching a late football game in the backyard. I f'in screamed like a little girl. Snakes I can deal with, bats too but scorpions.....no f'n way David Blaine.

havaduner
06-12-2007, 06:35 AM
That would have been me, but I would make my wife kill the bastards!

cdog
06-12-2007, 08:24 AM
I lived in AZ for 3 years and never saw anything good. I might have seen a javelina but no scorpions or hela mosters.

Cole Trickle
06-12-2007, 08:29 AM
I would sell that ranch you live on and buy a high rise Penthouse condo in Vegas if I saw that crap!!!:sqeyes: :jawdrop: :mad:
We have some big black widows in Corona but no scorpions.:D

Throttle
06-12-2007, 08:40 AM
last week, the scorpion at the door was the official greeter... then the next night it was a snake... keep an eye out for my new bouncers...:D

photo chick
06-12-2007, 08:40 AM
Wow....I've heard about babies on the back of Scorpions but never knew there were so many.....thanks nice pics!

RiverDave
06-12-2007, 08:44 AM
I don't remember that gag reflex being so predominant the last time we met... "Baby Girl" ;) :D j/k
In all seriousness Mike, that would probably be my last day in that house..
RD

Mrs.HLB
06-12-2007, 10:11 AM
That is nasty!!!:jawdrop: I've got the ebbie jeebies now.. thanks. That is an unbelievable picture. I have never seen that before or thought their would be that many babies..:jawdrop: :jawdrop: One less person moving to AZ that is for sure..
Mrs.HLB

Racey
06-12-2007, 10:21 AM
That just made me pull my feet out from under my desk!!! friggin creeeeepy and sick :eek:

Liberator TJ1984
06-12-2007, 11:42 AM
If you guys have lots of scorpions around , they are mostly on the move at night , set up some blacklights around walkways ,pool areas , change rooms etc....the scorpions will glow in the dark and you will spot them easily before stepping on one. It works ! we used this while stationed at a compound near Guatemala......Those down there make the one's on here look like babies:rolleyes: :D
Don't need an exterminater ...... give the kids a pool stick and a black light at night ...send them out around the house on " Hunting Trips " :devil:

WYRD
06-12-2007, 11:52 AM
I would sell that ranch you live on and buy a high rise Penthouse condo in Vegas if I saw that crap!!!:sqeyes: :jawdrop: :mad:
Then you would get crabs...............but that is an entirely different topic all together:eek: :D

Doctor Feniks
06-12-2007, 12:01 PM
i got a nice little picture of a 6 inch long centipede i killed in Havasu over the memorial weekedn....will post it later when i get home.

Magic34
06-12-2007, 01:56 PM
In all seriousness Mike, that would probably be my last day in that house..
RD
I found another one inside this time. Bug guy left here about 90 minutes ago.
Problem is, I love this area and dont want to move anywhere else. It is a great family area and actually really green for AZ. I am also only 15-18 minutes from the airport which is very important to me. I am planning on building a new office 1 mile away and have my sights set on a lot about 1/4 mile away for a new house sometime in the next 24 months.
I need almost an acre for the new house I want to build and the land where I am at is really nice with property values keeping up since the houses all going in are 4000+ sq ft.

76ANTHONY
06-12-2007, 02:07 PM
I found another one inside this time. Bug guy left here about 90 minutes ago.
Problem is, I love this area and dont want to move anywhere else. It is a great family area and actually really green for AZ. I am also only 15-18 minutes from the airport which is very important to me. I am planning on building a new office 1 mile away and have my sights set on a lot about 1/4 mile away for a new house sometime in the next 24 months.
I need almost an acre for the new house I want to build and the land where I am at is really nice with property values keeping up since the houses all going in are 4000+ sq ft.
so find out what kills scorpions and buy it by the truckload and have cole trickle come kill em all:D

Cole Trickle
06-12-2007, 02:13 PM
so find out what kills scorpions and buy it by the truckload and have cole trickle come kill em all:D
I ain't no screaming girl around scorpions.;):D
After enough coctails I will walk around and piss a perimiter....It will be like an electric fence and no creature will be safe...not even his great dane;):D:devil:

76ANTHONY
06-12-2007, 02:15 PM
I ain't no screaming girl around scorpions.;):D
After enough coctails I will walk around and piss a perimiter....It will be like an electric fence and no creature will be safe...not even his great dane;):D:devil:
ahhhhahahaha COLE TRICKLE AS THE SCOR-PEE-ON KING:D :D

Cole Trickle
06-12-2007, 02:17 PM
ahhhhahahaha COLE TRICKLE AS THE SCOR-PEE-ON KING:D :D
LMAO....That might be the smartest thing you have ever typed:D:D:jawdrop:

havaduner
06-12-2007, 02:21 PM
last week, the scorpion at the door was the official greeter... then the next night it was a snake... keep an eye out for my new bouncers...:D
Uh, Cam, thanks for the invite and all but I don't think I can stop by your house anytime soon:eek:

76ANTHONY
06-12-2007, 02:29 PM
i had help:D

76ANTHONY
06-12-2007, 02:30 PM

Cole Trickle
06-12-2007, 02:31 PM
Shortycakes kiddo helping you post again?:D