PDA

View Full Version : ***music For The Girls***

79 HUSTLER
06-12-2007, 10:08 AM
I need to put together some songs for the ladies to dance to on the boat... For some reason they don't like to dance to my type of music... Help me put together a list of the best dance songs so I can load them to my ipod. Thanks for the help :D :D

Angry Inch
06-12-2007, 10:43 AM
You should PM Nord. :D

Zaairman
06-12-2007, 10:45 AM
Blues and folk music. :idea: :confused:
I'd say anything with a good beat. Rock, country, rap, they'll dance to it. Pour Some Sugar On Me, Don't Stop Believing, and You Shook Me All Night Long are some favorites...

EmpirE231
06-12-2007, 10:52 AM
def lepard : "pour some sugar on me"
ac/dc : " shook me all night long"
oldschool hip hop "look at them girls with the daisy dukes on"
missy eliot: " music makes you loose control"
Lloyd: " get it shawty "
timbaland "the way I are"
Hmmm that's a couple.. and variety!! :D

gqchris
06-12-2007, 11:09 AM
Here are my suggestions that always works. Not always my choice in music but it does get the girls dancing. :D
*Jae Kwon - Tipsy
*Juvenille - Back that @ss Up
*50 Cent - In Da Club
*Snoop Dog - Aint no Fun
*Anything Bon Jovi Circa 80's
*Lil John - Yea
* Ying Yang Twins - Salt Shaker
*Black Eyed Peas - My Humps
Some Newer Cuts:
* Da Shop Boyz - Party Like A Rockstar
*Timbaland ft Nelly - Give it To Me
*Mims - This is Why Im Hot
*Umbrella - Rhianna
*50 Cent - Amusement Park
Hope this helps a bit.

79 HUSTLER
06-12-2007, 11:16 AM
Here are my suggestions that always works. Not always my choice in music but it does get the girls dancing. :D
*Jae Kwon - Tipsy
*Juvenille - Back that @ss Up
*50 Cent - In Da Club
*Snoop Dog - Aint no Fun
*Anything Bon Jovi Circa 80's
*Lil John - Yea
* Ying Yang Twins - Salt Shaker
*Black Eyed Peas - My Humps
Some Newer Cuts:
* Da Shop Boyz - Party Like A Rockstar
*Timbaland ft Nelly - Give it To Me
*Mims - This is Why Im Hot
*Umbrella - Rhianna
*50 Cent - Amusement Park
Hope this helps a bit.
Thanks, this type of stuff should work. Definately not my choice but gotta let them listen to something else once in a while

Zaairman
06-12-2007, 11:21 AM
Thanks, this type of stuff should work. Definately not my choice but gotta let them listen to something else once in a while
Screw that... tell them its your boat, and you're gonna listen to whatever you want to listen to... :devil:

79 HUSTLER
06-12-2007, 11:27 AM
Screw that... tell them its your boat, and you're gonna listen to whatever you want to listen to... :devil:
Yeah, but happy girls make me happy :D :D :D I'm listening to some now and just keep skipping to the next one each time. nope,nope,nope

79 HUSTLER
06-12-2007, 11:38 AM
Yeah, but happy girls make me happy :D :D :D I'm listening to some now and just keep skipping to the next one each time. nope,nope,nope

ratso
06-12-2007, 11:53 AM
Don't you wish your gf was hot like me...

Lightning
06-12-2007, 12:03 PM
If you don't want to deal with the hassle...rig your boat up for iPod and tell the ladies to bring their Ipod with them.

79 HUSTLER
06-12-2007, 12:48 PM
If you don't want to deal with the hassle...rig your boat up for iPod and tell the ladies to bring their Ipod with them.
Already plan on telling them that but that never happens :mad:

mrs.rvrluvr
06-12-2007, 01:36 PM
We have about 10 hrs of songs on our ipod, here are a few of them that keep our booties shakin':
Give It To Me - Timbaland, feat. Justin Timberlake
Party Like A Rock Star - Shop Boyz
Money Maker - Ludacris
Buttons - Pussycat Dolls, feat. Snoop Dogg
U & Ur Hand - Pink
Phatt Matt gave me a great suggestion, go to www.Billboard.com. They have lists of the top 100 songs.

moneypit
06-12-2007, 01:40 PM
Billy Beak & the Shit Streaks.:D
scew em ... play what you want. A little Travis Tritt or Rush or Scorpions never hurt anyone..

uLtRADeNniS
06-12-2007, 01:42 PM
Heres the top 30 from a local radio station,,, I usually just check this out every once in a while, then download everything from limewire...Then add it to my "Music I hate, But make Da Booty shake" playlist.
http://power106.com/playlist/index.aspx
..and country... But they like that more after they have been drinking. And WARNING.. you may have to listen to horrible drunk girl singing.
With the rap, no one can understand most of the words, so the girls usaully just shut up and shake their asses. :D

Sangerdude
06-12-2007, 02:46 PM
too short....anything by too short...that gangster ass music will get the booties shakin'

79 HUSTLER
06-12-2007, 03:36 PM
We have about 10 hrs of songs on our ipod, here are a few of them that keep our booties shakin':
Give It To Me - Timbaland, feat. Justin Timberlake
Party Like A Rock Star - Shop Boyz
Money Maker - Ludacris
Buttons - Pussycat Dolls, feat. Snoop Dogg
U & Ur Hand - Pink
Phatt Matt gave me a great suggestion, go to www.Billboard.com. They have lists of the top 100 songs.
Thanks, they should like some of those. The billboard site has a ton, great idea. I have 3,131 songs (7.4 days worth) but not one single rap/hiphop song :D :D