PDA

View Full Version : Eliminater liberty

Just Be
06-12-2007, 03:04 PM
Paging cyclone. What year is that Liberty and what color?. Who was the previous owner?.

BIGAMIST
06-12-2007, 04:34 PM
Later?

Just Be
06-12-2007, 05:56 PM
Just a good friend of his. It's funny that untill this day nobody know's where this boat is and to add to it nobody from the water district is replying to his emails etc. His boat has been gone for awhile and someone know's about it. Just wish someone could put an end to it all and confess to this mess. I think it's f***ed up. I will also say:mad: this for my friend. All the money that was donated was spent on trying to recover this boat. It will always be searched for untill it is finalized. Police report and all. Sorry to write so much about this old story but it suck's.

cyclone
06-12-2007, 07:33 PM
I wasn't referring to laters boat. this particular liberty used to belong two a couple other board members. sorry for the confusion.

Goad
06-13-2007, 02:45 PM
I think its still at the bottom of piru. no proof otherwise.
its gone....get over it.

BIGAMIST
06-13-2007, 11:11 PM
Just a good friend of his. It's funny that untill this day nobody know's where this boat is and to add to it nobody from the water district is replying to his emails etc. His boat has been gone for awhile and someone know's about it. Just wish someone could put an end to it all and confess to this mess. I think it's f***ed up. I will also say:mad: this for my friend. All the money that was donated was spent on trying to recover this boat. It will always be searched for untill it is finalized. Police report and all. Sorry to write so much about this old story but it suck's.
It's in someones garage :sqeyes: :idea: