PDA

View Full Version : Dale Jr To Hendrick

Hallett19
06-12-2007, 03:18 PM
I guess this is the word. Dale is going to race the #5 Kelloggs car next year. Kyle is leaving and Bud doesnt look like they are going to back Jr in the 5 car.... :eek:
Man, think about the money they will make off of everyone now having to buy yellow and blue kelloggs gear!!
Buy stock in Kelloggs today !!! :D

LAFD
06-12-2007, 03:23 PM
I guess this is the word. Dale is going to race the #5 Kelloggs car next year. Kyle is leaving and Bud doesnt look like they are going to back Jr in the 5 car.... :eek:
Man, think about the money they will make off of everyone now having to buy yellow and blue kelloggs gear!!
Buy stock in Kelloggs today !!! :D
i say bye bye.money grubbin little spoiled bastard. sorry used to like him before he got all corporate and greedy.

havaduner
06-12-2007, 03:35 PM
i say bye bye.money grubbin little spoiled bastard. sorry used to like him before he got all corporate and greedy.
WTF??? money grubbin? he has/had a personal contract with Bud, Kelloggs aint gonna pay him what Bud has been, he's leaving cuz he wasnt going to win a championship with DEI anytime in the near future. He already has more money than I'll need for the rest of my life.

LAFD
06-12-2007, 03:46 PM
WTF??? money grubbin? he has/had a personal contract with Bud, Kelloggs aint gonna pay him what Bud has been, he's leaving cuz he wasnt going to win a championship with DEI anytime in the near future. He already has more money than I'll need for the rest of my life.
he left because he couldnt have control of DEI.

OutCole'd
06-12-2007, 03:50 PM
he left because he couldnt have control of DEI.
There's three sides to every story.... I'm guessing he did not like his Step Mom having contrrol over him.

driverno8
06-12-2007, 03:52 PM
Where did you hear Bud's leaving. News to me. Every web-site out there is saying Bud is sticking with him. He sells to much beer for them. I say b.s.
Guess we'll find out tomorrow at the news conference. Latest rumors: www.jayski.com

OutCole'd
06-12-2007, 03:53 PM
Where did you hear Bud's leaving. News to me. Every web-site out there is saying Bud is sticking with him. He sells to much beer for them. I say b.s.
Guess we'll find out tomorrow at the news conference. Latest rumors: www.jayski.com
Are you changing your screen name now??:D

rivrrts429
06-12-2007, 04:03 PM
Earnhardt has only a "personal Services" deal left on his contract with Budweiser next year so its possible that Budweiser may not follow him. When I hear Budweiser I think of Dale Jr. and vise versa, odds are that if he does go to Hendrick he'll be selling frosted flakes. Who knows. Here is the rest of the story.
http://www.nascar.com/2007/news/headlines/cup/06/12/dearnhardtjr.future.plans/index.html

AZJD
06-12-2007, 04:05 PM
First of all the reason for leaving DEI seems to be that he wasn't liking where the company was heading. Thereasa did a great job helping Sr. market his product, however running a race team needs to be done by a race car driver.
Budweiser isn't going anywhere. You don't just let the most popular driver in Nascar walk away. Bad business decision.................
Jr. is a marketing machine and as much as I don't care for Hendrick or his driviers, they are dominating this year. You put the most popular driver in the most dominate engine and car package and I bet you Budweiser is plastered all over that car.

rivrrts429
06-12-2007, 04:06 PM
slow down retard. you sound more ignorant than the average nascar fan.
:D :D

Magic34
06-12-2007, 04:08 PM
He wants to win, and Bud wants him. They will follow.
Hendrick has the best equipemnt hands down in Nascar. Best motors, best cars.
Everyone wants to afford Hendrick equipment for thier team. From Busch to ARCA to Cup, Hendrick equipment is the hottest ticket.

essexjet
06-12-2007, 04:40 PM
Reminds me of that ESPN commercial:D :D :D :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAs6TDLuKgQ

AZKC
06-12-2007, 04:49 PM
First of all the reason for leaving DEI seems to be that he wasn't liking where the company was heading. Thereasa did a great job helping Sr. market his product, however running a race team needs to be done by a race car driver.
Budweiser isn't going anywhere. You don't just let the most popular driver in Nascar walk away. Bad business decision.................
Jr. is a marketing machine and as much as I don't care for Hendrick or his driviers, they are dominating this year. You put the most popular driver in the most dominate engine and car package and I bet you Budweiser is plastered all over that car.
Well put my tated friend:D Theresa turned into a real jackass, and JR has allways said she never was much of a Mom to him.

blown65
06-12-2007, 04:52 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/nascar/news?slug=ap-nascar--earnhardtfuture&prov=ap&type=lgns
More info

gramps
06-12-2007, 05:22 PM
"we use gasoline to wash our parts, we drink alcohol and race with nitromethane "
damm.............I havn't heard that since the 70's

rivrrts429
06-12-2007, 05:29 PM
"we use gasoline to wash our parts, we drink alcohol and race with nitromethane "
damm.............I havn't heard that since the 70's
thank you;)
If it was popular in the 70's I'd be too young to remember:D

driverno8
06-12-2007, 06:45 PM
Are you changing your screen name now??:D
Yep, I'm going to have to. But driverno5 just doesn't sound right. I've been driverno8 on all the forums I go to for years now. Time for a change I guess.

Hallett19
06-12-2007, 08:13 PM
Where did you hear Bud's leaving.
I read it on the first press release on www.nascar.com.
But, if you think about it, that would probably be the single worst bad decision a corporation could make. Mr Anheiser-Busch himself would turn in his grave!
I heard on the Ferell show that Mears will move to the 5 and Jr will drive the 25.... I think nobody should write anything in stone till the second you hear it from Rick or Dale's mouth.

GhettoBird
06-13-2007, 10:39 PM
Bud was with Hendrick on the 25 car before it went to DEI. I don't see why they wouldn't go back.

Kilrtoy
06-13-2007, 11:12 PM
You can shove a rocket booster up his ass and take out all the top 10 drivers and he aint ever gonna win a championship,
face it HE SUCKS........
has he ever won an IROC race?
Im gonna laugh when the driver who replaces him does bettter than him.
If he ever wins a championship , I wil kiss you bare ass in the channel in front of everyone.
IT AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN and you can take that to the bank

Not So Fast
06-14-2007, 06:18 AM
You can shove a rocket booster up his ass and take out all the top 10 drivers and he aint ever gonna win a championship,
face it HE SUCKS........
If he ever wins a championship , I wil kiss you bare ass in the channel in front of everyone.
Tell us how you really feel and dont hold back this time!! :eek: NSF

mobldj
06-14-2007, 06:21 AM
nascar rednecks , buy teeth not programs

DUNDUN
06-14-2007, 06:33 AM
face it HE SUCKS........
he is still going to be racing for hendrick, who can basically put anyone in their cars and win..

SMFRiverRat
06-14-2007, 10:12 AM
Thereasa did a great job helping Sr. market his product, however running a race team needs to be done by a race car driver.
You mean like Joe Gibbs?

Old Texan
06-14-2007, 01:56 PM
Jr's got more real family at Hendicks than DEI. F the stepmom, she's the loser.