PDA

View Full Version : AZ Registration

Thorsinc
06-12-2007, 07:08 PM
I know I can go online and pay my boat Az. registration, print a copy of it and I am valid while waiting for my 07 stickers. But can I pay my registration at Windsor and receive my 07 stickers on site?

Boatcop
06-12-2007, 07:10 PM
I know I can go online and pay my boat Az. registration, print a copy of it and I am valid while waiting for my 07 stickers. But can I pay my registration at Windsor and receive my 07 stickers on site?
No.
You can only do that at an AZ Game and Fish Office. Closest one to Havasu is in Kingman. Open weekdays only.

Thorsinc
06-12-2007, 07:16 PM
Thanks, I’ll go on line and take car of it and print a copy and make sure I have all my ducks in a row and be prepared to show it all weekend, while I am sporting my 06 tags.

SummitKarl
06-12-2007, 07:18 PM
if you PM AZGFBOATGIRL (Libby) and your real nice....she might just be able to Fed-ex them over night to you;)

Phat Matt
06-12-2007, 07:25 PM
Thanks, I’ll go on line and take car of it and print a copy and make sure I have all my ducks in a row and be prepared to show it all weekend, while I am sporting my 06 tags.
Windsor won't let you launch with expired tags. Current ones have to be displayed. Key word being displayed. Your paperwork doesn't count for them. I would also take off the old tags just so you don't draw attention.

Thorsinc
06-12-2007, 07:42 PM
Thanks guys, I sent her a pm and well see, if not it should be a real nice drive to Kingman, Friday early am. I am glad I posted.