PDA

View Full Version : NorCalCat,what a POS

2forcefull
06-12-2007, 07:16 PM
Here's the deal
I had my 07 force canopy for sell and he PMs me. says he wanted to trade
his boat for mine cause he wanted a canopy boat. he goes on to say that he wanted to trade even cause his boat was flawless and has never had a speck of problems with it and that he had just had the motor freshened. I was kinda interested but not even trade,
his was an 04 mine an 07 canopy with way more options.
I contacted force and they confirm that he has never had any issues
and that he was try'n to trade up on a new 29 with twins.
I get back with him and say that he would have to come up with some boot
and he refused.
I now hear that he is try'n to extort force in to giv'n him a new canopy boat
and is going to sue force on the lemon law, WTF!!!!! the boat is 4 yrs old
did he try to pawn a POS of on me????
or is it like he has always said , A very good boat, just not worth the same as an 07 canopy with twins.
I hate people like this LY'N POS!!!

Tom Brown
06-12-2007, 07:18 PM
I suggest you break into his house at night, while he is sleeping, and beat him until sun up.

ratso
06-12-2007, 07:19 PM
Here's the deal
I had my 07 force canopy for sell and he PMs me. says he wanted to trade
his boat for mine cause he wanted a canopy boat. he goes on to say that he wanted to trade even cause his boat was flawless and has never had a speck of problems with it and that he had just had the motor freshened. I was kinda interested but not even trade,
his was an 04 mine an 07 canopy with way more options.
I contacted force and they confirm that he has never had any issues
and that he was try'n to trade up on a new 29 with twins.
I get back with him and say that he would have to come up with some boot
and he refused.
I now hear that he is try'n to extort force in to giv'n him a new canopy boat
and is going to sue force on the lemon law, WTF!!!!! the boat is 4 yrs old
did he try to pawn a POS of on me????
or is it like he has always said , A very good boat, just not worth the same as an 07 canopy with twins.
I hate people like this LY'N POS!!!
Is he smokin' pot???:jawdrop:

Phat Matt
06-12-2007, 07:22 PM
I think we need Jordy, grads2112, (Ultra) John, Crzybtch, and later to really make this thread a winner. :)

rivrrts429
06-12-2007, 07:24 PM
Lots of drama with Nor Cal peeps lately, somethin in the water? Does he know Grads or UltraJohn:D :D

rivrrts429
06-12-2007, 07:24 PM
I think we need Jordy, grads2112, (Ultra) John, Crzybtch, and later to really make this thread a winner. :)
beat me too it

2forcefull
06-12-2007, 07:25 PM
I suggest you break into his house at night, while he is sleeping, and beat him until sun up.
but you are funny as hell arent you,LOL!!!!!!!!

79 HUSTLER
06-12-2007, 07:29 PM
Do a search on his post. Pretty sure he has had some problems with it.

2forcefull
06-12-2007, 07:34 PM
read his ad in the spam section under 04 force

Nord
06-12-2007, 07:34 PM
You should offer any correspondence you have from him to Force. If he was saying that the boat's never had a problem in four years, I'm sure they'd love to have access to that.
:idea:

rivrrts429
06-12-2007, 07:44 PM
read his ad in the spam section under 04 force
Your alot nicer here than the spam section. Makes the boat sound flawless, maybe it is but he's laying the pressure to upgrade.

2forcefull
06-12-2007, 07:54 PM
Your alot nicer here than the spam section. Makes the boat sound flawless, maybe it is but he's laying the pressure to upgrade.
I think he's try'n to lay the pipe, or he's hitt'n it
either way he's a POS for try'n to off a lemon on me , or try'n to extort
a free boat from Force
if the boat a POS why wait till now to say it, almost four years,
also his ad states that he had the motor out, not a t force
so there goes any ties to force,except try'n to black mail force.
I hope Brad told him to foc Off!!!!

rivrrts429
06-12-2007, 07:59 PM
I think he's try'n to lay the pipe, or he's hitt'n it
either way he's a POS for try'n to off a lemon on me , or try'n to extort
a free boat from Force
if the boat a POS why wait till now to say it, almost four years,
also his ad states that he had the motor out, not a t force
so there goes any ties to force,except try'n to black mail force.
I hope Brad told him to foc Off!!!!
Agreed
Wondering if he'll come on and explain his side. Sounds very shady though

2forcefull
06-12-2007, 08:49 PM
I doubt it, what side could he claim, it is a POS and he's try'n to off it on a hot boater in the spam section say'n it is perfect and doesn't have a scratch
Or......., it isn't a Pos but he's just try'n to extort Force

Magic34
06-12-2007, 10:42 PM
Here is something to add. This guy doesn't seem to nice and seems a little angry.
http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=153780

2forcefull
06-13-2007, 06:48 AM
whats the deal with these people, they buy a boat all is fine till they find out that boats are not a good investment, then want their money back years later???? so far there is only 2 of them that I know of. but can you amagine
if they were to win this all the law suites????? everybody that has a boat will jump on this band wagon!!!!!

MBlaster
06-13-2007, 07:31 AM
Used boats, motorhomes and cars are always in excellent condition.
While you can find nice stuff, you have to sort through all the excellent crap to find it.

2forcefull
06-13-2007, 07:38 AM
Used boats, motorhomes and cars are always in excellent condition.
While you can find nice stuff, you have to sort through all the excellent crap to find it.
LOL, hey I'm in my 50s, Doc just said im in excellent shape LOL!!!!

2forcefull
06-13-2007, 09:11 AM
Man, can't believe no one said ," this post is usless without pics!"

Just foreplay
06-13-2007, 09:36 AM
Man, can't believe no one said ," this post is usless without pics!"
Here ya go...This post is useless without pic's !:D :D :D

2forcefull
06-13-2007, 12:11 PM
here ya go

bigq
06-13-2007, 12:14 PM
Don't forget this one...
RD SUX!! ;)

2forcefull
06-13-2007, 09:17 PM
its on now!!!

rivrrts429
06-14-2007, 06:53 AM
I don't want to put words in anyone's mouth but I think 2force isnt disputing the fact that he may have had problems with the boat. Norcal said the boat was perfect, never any problems and talked it up too make it sound like its better than new. 2force was debating wether to trade + cash for his, then he finds out Norcal has had all kinds of problems. Basically Norcal was lying about the condition of the boat. my .02!

2forcefull
06-14-2007, 08:08 AM
pretty close, nor cal wanted to trade sraight up or he was going to buy
a new one from brad with twins. he wanted brad to give him a new 08
canopy with twins for 30k plus his boat, brad said no way so norcal said that
he wanted his money back for the 29 he had or he was going to sue force,
he then went to the taxation and complained about all the az regs boats ( his is reg. in az Also). he then went to the labor board, stating that force wasn't payn his employees,
the problem I have is I have a boat that is paid for that is not done and the little worm is try'n to get force shut down because brad won't give him a boat
all this is causing delays to my boat.

Big Warlock
06-14-2007, 08:33 AM
I don't want to put words in anyone's mouth but I think 2force isnt disputing the fact that he may have had problems with the boat. Norcal said the boat was perfect, never any problems and talked it up too make it sound like its better than new. 2force was debating wether to trade + cash for his, then he finds out Norcal has had all kinds of problems. Basically Norcal was lying about the condition of the boat. my .02!
Nice synopsis!!

2forcefull
06-14-2007, 09:35 AM
Can you prove this? Or is it just hearsay?
I was involved

2forcefull
06-14-2007, 09:39 AM
Nice synopsis!!
Synopsis=A brief or condensed statement giving a general view of
some subject

Jordy
06-14-2007, 09:40 AM
some subject
So that's what that word meant. Thanks Webster!!! :D :D :D

2forcefull
06-14-2007, 11:50 AM
So that's what that word meant. Thanks Webster!!! :D :D :D
I had no idea, had to look it up

Eliminator 4 Life
06-14-2007, 01:38 PM
I had no idea, had to look it up
When Jordy is around we have to be correct on everything we type. He is an english major I think his GPA was 1.5:D

Jordy
06-14-2007, 01:42 PM
When Jordy is around we have to be correct on everything we type. He is an english major I think his GPA was 1.5:D
Hey, leave my GPA out of this. :notam:
Besides, I don't see where I corrected him, assclown. :D :D :D

Lightning
06-14-2007, 01:52 PM
I never understand why someone wants a newer item to replace their "old POS item". If the old one is such a pile of crap then why not work towards getting a refund (or just sell it) and move onto another manufacturer. Sounds like one of those people who's never pleased. How about that guy...we all know of at least one of them... Buys the truck, lemon laws the truck and then buys that same model, but newer :idea:
on edit.... what the other side of the story?

Sandbar Mike
06-14-2007, 01:58 PM
2Force,
Eric isn't F@CKBRADATFORCE. Eric is out of town in Washington DC and hasn't been abble to access the boards to here your shit talking about him.
All Eric wanted was for Brad to fix his stress cracks that keep re-appearing after they get fixed, Apparently that didn't get done. I don't want to get into all the details, its not worth the time to type it. (It's a personal issue between Brad & Eric)
I like Brad, his company built me an awsome ride, I can't understand why you would bring all this attention to Force. In my mind it make for bad publicity to Force. That Sucks;)

Eliminator 4 Life
06-14-2007, 02:04 PM
Hey, leave my GPA out of this. :notam:
Besides, I don't see where I corrected him, assclown. :D :D :D
Well I just wanted to for-warn him. AKA assclown

BajaMike
06-14-2007, 02:30 PM
some subject
"For those of you in Rio Linda, CA".......:D

BajaMike
06-14-2007, 02:34 PM
2Force,
Eric isn't F@CKBRADATFORCE. Eric is out of town in Washington DC and hasn't been abble to access the boards to here your shit talking about him.
They don't have the Internet yet in Washington, DC?:confused: No wonder all those ass hole politicians don't know what the f@ck is going on:idea: :D :D :D :D

2forcefull
06-14-2007, 04:21 PM
2Force,
All Eric wanted was for Brad to fix his stress cracks that keep re-appearing after they get fixed, Apparently that didn't get done. I don't want to get into all the details, its not worth the time to type it. (It's a personal issue between Brad & Eric)
I like Brad, his company built me an awsome ride, I can't understand why you would bring all this attention to Force. In my mind it make for bad publicity to Force. That Sucks;)
Then some one posted using his comp and screen name,
the differance between me and you is, I was there!!!! there was nothing wrong with the boat!!!! it looked great for an 04, when I wouldn't trade straight up he went to brad. I was going to buy the boat from brad, eric only wanted to come up with 30k to up to a 08 canopy with twins. that when the shit started with
eric. he took a grease pencil and a magnafine glass and drew little circles all over the boat, none of which where structual that would be covered under any warrantee
he then told brad that he wanted brad to give him a new hull, and that he would pay for the canopys and buy one more motor that way he would end up with a 29' canopy boat with twin 540s for the price of the motor that he was buying from ronnie, ronnie does not work for brad, but does work for him as a sub. eric contracted with ronnie to pull his motor and rebuild it, now he has problems with ronnie,but cause he went dirrect force if out of the deal.
but cause ronnie is judgement proof, he's going after brad