PDA

View Full Version : Rehab hook-up

That Guy
06-13-2007, 10:35 AM
I am heading to Vegas and would like to see if someone has the hook-up for Rehab at the Hard Rock. The date is 7/1 and I need it for myself, Mrs. That Guy and a client. We aren't staying at the Hard Rock and I really don't want to wait in line if I can avoid it...any help would be very much appreciated.
Thanks....:)

scarabrick2
06-13-2007, 10:54 AM
If your staying @ the rock then they should take care of you....
Ask them........
You might be surprised

AZKC
06-13-2007, 11:01 AM
Pick up about 4 or so chicas that look like this:D Get ya V I P
http://images.yunnan.cn/mmsource/images/2005/09/06/ent_050906_z_xgnxrspt1.jpg

That Guy
06-13-2007, 11:08 AM
Pick up about 4 or so chicas that look like this:D Get ya V I P
http://images.yunnan.cn/mmsource/images/2005/09/06/ent_050906_z_xgnxrspt1.jpg
Is she available....that would give me 2....:D

rvrhlic
06-13-2007, 11:23 AM
I am heading to Vegas and would like to see if someone has the hook-up for Rehab at the Hard Rock. The date is 7/1 and I need it for myself, Mrs. That Guy and a client. We aren't staying at the Hard Rock and I really don't want to wait in line if I can avoid it...any help would be very much appreciated.
Thanks....:)
If you are staying there, you get wrist bands and walk right in, no line. I was just there last weekend and it is not as good as it was last year. They are now charging a $50 cover from non-hotel guests...

OnlyMoney
06-13-2007, 11:32 AM
Hey That Guy, these guys are telling you the truth! If you're staying there, you have early access and get a wristband. :D :D No waiting in that awful long line. Have fun, if we were home, we'd join you, but we'll be in Maui thinking about ya. :)

That Guy
06-13-2007, 12:31 PM
Hey That Guy, these guys are telling you the truth! If you're staying there, you have early access and get a wristband. :D :D No waiting in that awful long line. Have fun, if we were home, we'd join you, but we'll be in Maui thinking about ya. :)
Yeah, we usually stay there but aren't this time.....I know one of the other Vegas peeps will help a brother out :D ....oh and have fun in Maui....:D

Silver
06-13-2007, 01:25 PM
Go to a strip club the night before and hang with LOCAL STRIPPERS (spend some money), they get access. Hot girls always get in. If you end up having to pay, u need to get there early, they only let a certain amount of guys in....then it's all ladies! I was there about a month ago. There were about 10,000 peeps.
Word is someone is working on this idea for O.C. area!

OnlyMoney
06-13-2007, 01:38 PM
Yeah, we usually stay there but aren't this time.....I know one of the other Vegas peeps will help a brother out :D ....oh and have fun in Maui....:D
Apparently I misread your post along with a couple of other peeps. If you're a gambler, just ask for a host where you're staying and/or gambling. Even if it's just a few hundred bucks. They might be able to "juice" you in like all non-locals like to say. If not, they might know how to skip the line. :D Good luck!!!

That Guy
06-13-2007, 01:39 PM
Go to a strip club the night before and hang with LOCAL STRIPPERS (spend some money), they get access. Hot girls always get in. If you end up having to pay, u need to get there early, they only let a certain amount of guys in....then it's all ladies! I was there about a month ago. There were about 10,000 peeps.
Word is someone is working on this idea for O.C. area!
Hey Girlie....yeah, we heard the same thing that a hotel is doing this in OC...they are calling it Reflection and it is at the Atrium hotel....

syke-o
06-13-2007, 02:05 PM
is that the best pool area in vegas??? how about the palms??

That Guy
06-13-2007, 02:20 PM
It's pretty damn good but so is the Palms and Mandalay (Moorea Beach) is always fun as well...Rehab is on Sundays at the Hard rock and attracts a younger crowd. My client really wants to go so that is why I am asking for some help....:)

dunaholic
06-13-2007, 02:29 PM
I'm sure that Britney or Lohan can help you find a good rehab.

OnlyMoney
06-13-2007, 02:35 PM
Hey, I talked to a friend of ours who is always clubbing and knows about the new things here. I gave him a call and he recommended the new topless pool "bare" at the Mirage. $20 for girls, $40 for guys and not as crowded.
http://www.barepool.com/

beaverretriever
06-13-2007, 02:44 PM
Palms sucks. Some good looking women trying too hard though. Pool is small and no palms or any shade.
The best pools IMHO are as follows.
For hot chicks and a really nice pool... Hard Rock
nice pools in general... Mirage, Mandalay, MGM (kick ass lazy river), Tropicana (old but awesome), Green Valley Ranch but it is in Henderson, Belagio (Nice, but quiter and square, but high class).
Trust me, I have been to them all. :)
Thatguy.
Rehab is fun ONCE. Overall it is full of 20 somthings trying too hard. The water gets disgusting with all the urine and barf from the overdrinkers. Honestly I have been numerous times (usually got some hook up through friends etc) but if you dont go, you are not missing anything.

syke-o
06-13-2007, 02:54 PM
Hey, I talked to a friend of ours who is always clubbing and knows about the new things here. I gave him a call and he recommended the new topless pool "bare" at the Mirage. $20 for girls, $40 for guys and not as crowded.
that shit looks pretty nice but pretty small too...

OnlyMoney
06-13-2007, 03:05 PM
Might be small, but I'm not into the hanging out with 10,000 of your closest strangers. :D I must be getting old. BTW, beaver boy is right about the urine and the puke, oh and the blood from the fight or two that always seems to break out. Nothing different than the sandbar, but I went once too. You gotta do everything once.
Have fun That Guy. :)

Hotcobra270
06-13-2007, 03:06 PM
Palms sucks. Some good looking women trying too hard though. Pool is small and no palms or any shade.
nice pools in general... Mirage, Mandalay, MGM (kick ass lazy river), Tropicana (old but awesome), Green Valley Ranch but it is in Henderson, Belagio (Nice, but quiter and square, but high class).
Thatguy.
Rehab is fun ONCE. Overall it is full of 20 somthings trying too hard. The water gets disgusting with all the urine and barf from the overdrinkers. Honestly I have been numerous times (usually got some hook up through friends etc) but if you dont go, you are not missing anything.
Thats pretty gross..

beaverretriever
06-13-2007, 03:09 PM
My wife and I always say Rehab is for all the kids without boats...LOL
Honestly, the Mirage is my favorite pool.
Green Vally Ranch right near my house is where they film tons of shows, have photo shoots, etc. It is pretty cool

MrsGHT
06-13-2007, 03:32 PM
Hey Steve, as far as I know we'll be in town possibly having "REHAB" here at the house. That's a thought, however as for hookups for Hard Rock, we can check on that one for you. Any interest in the Foundation Room, let us know.:D

beaverretriever
06-13-2007, 03:34 PM
Hey Steve, as far as I know we'll be in town possibly having "REHAB" here at the house. That's a thought, however as for hookups for Hard Rock, we can check on that one for you. Any interest in the Foundation Room, let us know.:D
Hey, I am interested in the Rehab at the house;) :devil: ....LOL The wife and I are boatless, so I thought I would invite ourselves.:D

MrsGHT
06-13-2007, 03:38 PM
Hey, I am interested in the Rehab at the house;) :devil: ....LOL The wife and I are boatless, so I thought I would invite ourselves.:D
Sounds like a plan. It looks as though we'll be in town that weekend, so we'll let you all know for sure. I'll be ready to stay in town after these next few weekends being gone.:D :D

Hotcobra270
06-13-2007, 03:54 PM
So you sold the your lighting?
that was a pretty sick boat

beaverretriever
06-13-2007, 03:58 PM
So you sold the your lighting?
that was a pretty sick boat
No, not yet. Its for sale. It looks like it may go this week. Our new one is on its way though. It will be done in Aug.

beaverretriever
06-13-2007, 03:58 PM
Sounds like a plan. It looks as though we'll be in town that weekend, so we'll let you all know for sure. I'll be ready to stay in town after these next few weekends being gone.:D :D
Check your PMs.

MrsGHT
06-13-2007, 04:02 PM
Check your PMs.
Got it. Now, check yours.:D :D

That Guy
06-13-2007, 05:29 PM
Hi Girlie....thanks for the invite...I have a client that really wants to go to Rehab....I totally get what everyone is saying, we've been before, several times and it was "fine"....didn't love it but always found somethig amusing. Any help would be appreciated. The Foundation room would be great on Sunday night if you can work that out....very cool of you to offer...thank you.:D :)

That Guy
06-13-2007, 05:30 PM
I've heard the same thing...we usually do Moorea but have heard that Bare is very cool...:)

That Guy
06-13-2007, 05:33 PM
Thatguy.
Damn, I thought I was getting old...:D :D I hear you... we are probably in Vegas more than most (except those of you who live there) so we know the drill pretty well. I can probably get a comp at the Hard Rock if I try hard enough but I basically agree with you that Rehab is ok, so I'd rather not use a favor if I don't have to....Send your wife and Mrs. GHT over and that should tip the scales in my favor to get in....:D :) :D

MRSDRMCAT
06-13-2007, 06:19 PM
Hi STEVE!!!! Have fun!!! Love it myself!!!!:eek:

MrsGHT
06-13-2007, 06:27 PM
Hi Girlie....thanks for the invite...I have a client that really wants to go to Rehab....I totally get what everyone is saying, we've been before, several times and it was "fine"....didn't love it but always found somethig amusing. Any help would be appreciated. The Foundation room would be great on Sunday night if you can work that out....very cool of you to offer...thank you.:D :)
You guys will definitely have a good time there. Keep me posted on the date and number of people for Foundation. I usually call the day prior. We'll be in Havi the next couple of weekends. What about you all?

That Guy
06-13-2007, 08:07 PM
You guys will definitely have a good time there. Keep me posted on the date and number of people for Foundation. I usually call the day prior. We'll be in Havi the next couple of weekends. What about you all?
We will be there the weekend of the 23rd and 30th....Cool, we can see you guys...:D :D

That Guy
06-13-2007, 08:08 PM
Hi STEVE!!!! Have fun!!! Love it myself!!!!:eek:
Miss you guys.....:D :D What is up with selling your boat?:confused:

Phat Matt
06-13-2007, 08:11 PM
We will be there the weekend of the 23rd and 30th....Cool, we can see you guys...:D :D
Jen and Buddy will be there (Vegas) the weekend of the 23rd. I will be driving through on my way to Utah. We were going this weekend but plans changed.

beaverretriever
06-13-2007, 08:24 PM
Jen and Buddy will be there the weekend of the 23rd. I will be driving through on my way to Utah. We were going this weekend but plans changed.
Feg, you better call me.:D
DJ question. Do you use Serato?

Phat Matt
06-13-2007, 08:39 PM
Feg, you better call me.:D
DJ question. Do you use Serato?
I was going to call you to tell you to you didn't need to take off early Saturday. :)
Yes, Scratch Live.

beaverretriever
06-13-2007, 08:49 PM
I was going to call you to tell you to you didn't need to take off early Saturday. :)
Yes, Scratch Live.
Just driving through? When are you guys actually going to be in town for some time?
Is that the same thing as Serato? You still utilize turntables with the Scratch Live, correct?

Phat Matt
06-13-2007, 09:04 PM
Just driving through? When are you guys actually going to be in town for some time?
Is that the same thing as Serato? You still utilize turntables with the Scratch Live, correct?
Jen will be in town for the weekend of the 23rd. I will be driving through to go see my Mom.
Yes it is the same. You can still use your vinyl just like normal. Serato works with either vinyl or cd.

That Guy
06-14-2007, 07:49 AM
Stop jacking my thread....jack-offs!!:D :D
Come on Matty....hook me up at Rehab and I am still waiting for my "mash" CD's....:) :D
Oh, and we will be in Havi the weekend of the 23rd not Vegas....:) and in Havi the weekend of the 30th...heading out to Vegas after Kenny's dedication on 7/1....

River918
06-14-2007, 09:28 AM
Stop jacking my thread ..
"That Guy" getting ready for Rehab:
http://www.forumspile.com/Thread-Gay-Disturbing.jpg

That Guy
06-14-2007, 09:39 PM
Me and my Pomeranian still need a hook up......if nothing else, do it for Mrs. That Guy.....:D