PDA

View Full Version : I need to sell something quick!

Ms.Havasu
06-13-2007, 11:51 AM
I have two spec homes that I would sell to a hb member for cost (now less then cost) just so I don't have to keep making the payments.
If anyone is looking for a home here in Havasu please give me a call, if not mine, I'd love to help you find a great deal on something else.
928/208-9171
We are adding window coverings to both of these this weekend.
See link for pictures:
http://www.wardexre.com/war/maildoc/b000Oq3539.html
At this point just let me know what you need to make the deal. I'm willing to pay your closing costs,or add a matching refridgerator, water softner and RO, Washer and dryer. I really need to sell these two homes take the loss and move on. These are beautifull homes with all the upgrades.
I also have a few other homes listed
see link:
http://www.wardexre.com/war/maildoc/a006mN9454.html Give me a call if you would like more info on any of these.
Michele
928/208-9171

Phat Matt
06-13-2007, 12:00 PM
I know the first house you have listed on your page. My ex girlfriend use to live there. :D
Nice house.
http://www.lakehavasuhomes.net/comancheFront1.JPG

Ms.Havasu
06-13-2007, 12:03 PM
I know the first house you have listed on your page. My ex girlfriend use to live there. :D
Nice house.
http://www.lakehavasuhomes.net/comancheFront1.JPG
Wow, small world. It's an unigue (sp) house.

TheCarDudes
06-13-2007, 12:05 PM
Needless to say, if I hear of anyone looking to buy or sell, they'll be strongly steered your way. ;)
You and John are the best. I hope this is a VERY brief period for you. Hopefully things will turn around quickly and we can get back to our regularly scheduled programming.
George

beaverretriever
06-13-2007, 12:06 PM
Is one of them the one my wife and I liked?
If so, that house is bad ass. If this the house I am talking about, anyone on here would love that thing. Super great house for a great price.:)
We are still interested, but trying to start a company right now and all our available funds are going by by.:(

2Driver
06-13-2007, 12:42 PM
WTF! So did mine :D J/K

andy01
06-13-2007, 12:44 PM
I'm can't wait to buy a house in Havasu, I would leave today to look at property if this was sold or traded............. http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=153677&highlight=andy

Phat Matt
06-13-2007, 12:46 PM
WTF! So did mine :D J/K
WTF? She didn't have a sister. :)

gramps
06-13-2007, 01:04 PM
I might be looking real soon around Havasu, Willow Valley & Fort Mohave. PM me the info on the spec houses. As soon as I sell what I'm in I'll be ready to go.

Ms.Havasu
06-13-2007, 01:07 PM
I might be looking real soon around Havasu, Willow Valley & Fort Mohave. PM me the info on the spec houses. As soon as I sell what I'm in I'll be ready to go.
I'll pm the info. Thanks for asking.

Ms.Havasu
06-13-2007, 01:12 PM
Is one of them the one my wife and I liked?
If so, that house is bad ass. If this the house I am talking about, anyone on here would love that thing. Super great house for a great price.:)
We are still interested, but trying to start a company right now and all our available funds are going by by.:(
Yes it is.
Same beautiful house with all the bells and whistles still just sitting there. It's listed at 400K for a custom home (only one in town like it) not a cooking cutter home at all. Need 375K to walk away even, That's what we have in it, and that's what we would sell it to a HB member direct (you save the commission).

BajaMike
06-13-2007, 01:13 PM
Wow, small world. It's an unigue (sp) house.
That house looks cool.....do you have more pics??

Ms.Havasu
06-13-2007, 01:44 PM
That house looks cool.....do you have more pics??
Yes I do;
PM me with your e-mail address and I'll send you a bunch.
Michele

Ms.Havasu
06-13-2007, 01:59 PM
I'm can't wait to buy a house in Havasu, I would leave today to look at property if this was sold or traded............. http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=153677&highlight=andy
Wow the inside of that house looks beautiful! That would bring twice as much and sell in a second if it wasn't a dry lot. Still seems like a good price for the keys. Good luck with your sale

PaPaG
06-13-2007, 02:11 PM
Yes it is.
Same beautiful house with all the bells and whistles still just sitting there. It's listed at 400K for a custom home (only one in town like it) not a cooking cutter home at all. Need 375K to walk away even, That's what we have in it, and that's what we would sell it to a HB member direct (you save the commission).
Is this the house that was listed on your website for 725k ? I think I am missing something here. Please PM me, thanks

RaceFace
06-13-2007, 02:17 PM
Seriously all I read is doom & gloom, it doesn't seem like anyone is taking advantage of the great deals out here right now. It's suppose to be a "buyer's market" and I see plenty of great deals out here that are'nt even getting looked at. I had more buyers in a seller's market then I'm seeing now.
I have two spec homes that I would sell to a hb member for cost just so I don't have to keep making the payments. I'l post pictures and specs if anyone is interested.
If anyone is looking for a home here in Havasu please give me a call, if not mine, I'd love to help you find a great deal on something else.928/208-9171
I got lucky and just sold my other Havi place (sat empty and on the market for 5 months). My realtor was throwing statistics at me about a month ago...something like 1300 or more single family residences listed.....and that didnt include golf course homes, condo's or estates. Its amazing how it slowed down out there.
Good luck with the sale!!

beaverretriever
06-13-2007, 02:49 PM
Yes it is.
Damn, I can't believe you have not sold it. I swear on my life, if I could swing the payments on that place I would buy it today.
For people that don't know this house, it is KICKARSE. It is a great entertaing house with beautiful kitchen, awesome master bath, big garage, and a back yard that a giant pool would look great in.

INI
06-13-2007, 03:01 PM
Please send me pictures address and specs of both houses..
Im in the market and price sounds about right.
thanks,
Marcus
email ini@cox.net

andy01
06-13-2007, 03:10 PM
Wow the inside of that house looks beautiful! That would bring twice as much and sell in a second if it wasn't a dry lot. Still seems like a good price for the keys. Good luck with your sale
Yeah, only if it had a dock. House shows well, so I don't think it will be on the market real long. Or I hope anyway.
Andy

Ms.Havasu
06-13-2007, 03:17 PM
Is this the house that was listed on your website for 725k ? I think I am missing something here. Please PM me, thanks
The one for $725K on my website is the one with the tuck under garage. Not my home, one of my listings. It is 3600 Sq.Ft. with a pool and a killer lake view.
The two specs I have are listed for $400 and 385 on my website. I'll pm you the specs.

Fire Angler
06-13-2007, 03:37 PM
If it had a dock, I would look at it. :D

Magic34
06-13-2007, 03:41 PM
What has the biggest garage available?

Ivan Dan
06-13-2007, 03:51 PM
Just out of curiosity how come you guys didn't build the spec homes with RV garages? Personally, after owning the home I do out there with an RV garage I wouldn't even consider one without.
Sharp looking homes though and good luck with the sale.

Ms.Havasu
06-13-2007, 04:19 PM
Just out of curiosity how come you guys didn't build the spec homes with RV garages? Personally, after owning the home I do out there with an RV garage I wouldn't even consider one without.
Sharp looking homes though and good luck with the sale.
We did build a couple with RV garages(One was 18 x 73) We go back and forth. The RV garage home is alot to build. They don't seem to sell any faster. The one custom home we built on Sheanwater didn't have a wide enogh lot for a RV garage. Both homes will hold 2 good size boats in each, you just can't leave the Bimini up.

Ms.Havasu
06-13-2007, 04:24 PM
What has the biggest garage available?
What do you need?
I have 2 that have 45' deep rv garages. I just listed a killer home that has a big air conditioned garage and a brand new pool and cabana. It's a 2 year old custom Steve Anderson home. Should be up on my web site by tomorrow. I can find you larger ones if you like. If interested PM me your search criteria and e-mail address and I'll find you exactly what you are looking for.

Music to my Ears
06-13-2007, 04:26 PM
We did build a couple with RV garages(One was 18 x 73) We go back and forth. The RV garage home is alot to build. They don't seem to sell any faster. The one custom home we built on Sheanwater didn't have a wide enogh lot for a RV garage. Both homes will hold 2 good size boats in each, you just can't leave the Bimini up.
Hmmm.... That one sounds familiar. :D
Michele builds a great home and is so easy to work with as so many people here on the boards can attest to. These places both seem priced very well. Good luck!

Roaddogg 4040
06-13-2007, 04:35 PM
Come on people, step and buy one or two of these. You can't beat working with Michele and John... I bought mine, so now it is your turn...:D
Steve

Mandelon
06-13-2007, 05:31 PM
I think any buyers that can wait to buy are hoping for further price declines.

Ms.Havasu
06-14-2007, 07:30 AM
I think any buyers that can wait to buy are hoping for further price declines.
That's exactly whats happening. I've ridden out the market several times in the past it always comes back. I just got stuck in the middle of a couple of spec projects when the market flattened and I don't want to carry them any longer, I would just assume dump them, get my investment back and use that money to ride out the market.
We are selling them for what we have in them. It would be hard to duplicate either house for the selling price.

Kilrtoy
06-18-2007, 03:42 PM
Nice house

Ms.Havasu
07-07-2007, 09:13 AM
Just updated the original post with a link to the listing and adding window coverings to both of our spec houses.
Will pay closing cost or whatever to make the deal on Sheanwater and Churchill.
See link
http://www.wardexre.com/war/maildoc/a006mN9454.html
Michele
98/208-9171

TCHB
07-07-2007, 11:15 AM
As we all know we can not predict the bottom of any market but I feel Havasu is getting close to the bottom.
My Assumptions
1. Market bottoms this year
2. Baby Boomers start the next stage of moving out of big cities to areas like Havasu.
3. Others will cash equity in and move out of the LA Basin and pay cash for homes and take a lessor job but will be positive on cash.
4. Loans will be more friendly.
5. Internet makes Havasu more popular (boating and jeeping).

hava life
07-07-2007, 01:39 PM
I have not seen the market change in CA. yet. Don't forget the election is coming and that always has slowed the building industry. Nice looking houses but for over $200sq' I will wait. Not trying to be rude. Hope you find someone.

ChumpChange
07-07-2007, 01:45 PM
TCHB
My Assumptions
I'm going to go with a little bit longer. With a ton of adjustable rate mortgages adjusting later this year, I think more people will be hurting. They will be able to cover the higher payment for a while but by mid 2008, they will run out of their savings and need to sale quick. Things are just getting started.
2. Baby Boomers start the next stage of moving out of big cities to areas like Havasu.
To do what in Havasu? Name a major industry that comes out of LHC. What will people be able to do to afford the living they are enjoying elsewhere?
3. Others will cash equity in and move out of the LA Basin and pay cash for homes and take a lessor job but will be positive on cash.
I guess you can say this for questions number 2 as well. I for one always want to make more of myself. I guess if you're(not saying you but somebody in general) satisfied with the boat you already have and don't want to someday have an Outerlimits, this may work for some people.
How so? People will have to come up with more money down. The crazy financing bus is over. It will be harder to finance when banks start exceeding their loan loss provisions.
The internet? How?

Havasu1986
07-07-2007, 01:58 PM
[QUOTE=ChumpChange;2659248]TCHB
My Assumptions
To do what in Havasu? Name a major industry that comes out of LHC. What will people be able to do to afford the living they are enjoying elsewhere?
Most of my friends that are moving to Havasu are retireing, not working. They take alot of motorhome trips and they are taking route 66 to Chicago next week in there 55 Chevys. They are in there late 50's early 60's.

meaniam
07-08-2007, 09:14 AM
TCHB
My Assumptions
I'm going to go with a little bit longer. With a ton of adjustable rate mortgages adjusting later this year, I think more people will be hurting. They will be able to cover the higher payment for a while but by mid 2008, they will run out of their savings and need to sale quick. Things are just getting started.
I guess you can say this for questions number 2 as well. I for one always want to make more of myself. I guess if you're(not saying you but somebody in general) satisfied with the boat you already have and don't want to someday have an Outerlimits, this may work for some people.
How so? People will have to come up with more money down. The crazy financing bus is over. It will be harder to finance when banks start exceeding their loan loss provisions.
The internet? How?
i agree with a majority of what chump change states.and am curious how tchb is seeing what he says. keep in mind havasu is a second home market. which will always be hit hard. people cut the rope and run on second homes. this market will most likely not see a turn around tell 09 if even then. havasu hasnt even begun to see the price adjustment it is to face yet. this is perhaps just the tip of the iceburg. if you want to buy anythin maybe land is where you should be looking. i hope to be looking into lots around october just my 2 cents

Ms.Havasu
07-08-2007, 09:59 AM
i agree with a majority of what chump change states.and am curious how tchb is seeing what he says. keep in mind havasu is a second home market. which will always be hit hard. people cut the rope and run on second homes. this market will most likely not see a turn around tell 09 if even then. havasu hasnt even begun to see the price adjustment it is to face yet. this is perhaps just the tip of the iceburg. if you want to buy anythin maybe land is where you should be looking. i hope to be looking into lots around october just my 2 cents
The problem is most Lots have not dropped in price at all. Just homes have dropped. I really don't think they will drop much more. There are still plenty of overpriced homes out there and they will have to come down to where the homes are currently selling at now. I just don't see the homes that are actually selling going any lower. I agree that I think it will stay slow untill 09, after the elections. PM me when you are ready to look for lots.
Michele

Not So Fast
07-08-2007, 10:25 AM
Please check your pm's, NSF

Ms.Havasu
07-08-2007, 10:34 AM
Please check your pm's, NSF
PM sent
Thank you very much.
Michele

Havasu1986
07-12-2007, 06:16 PM
Bump for Brad to look at. :)

little rowe boat
07-12-2007, 07:41 PM
There has got to be some hb'ers out there looking for a home. John and Michele are the best, they go above and beyond for you.