PDA

View Full Version : Somethin's gotta be said about that HolyMoly guy....

Mrs Luvnlife
06-14-2007, 05:13 AM
And it doesn't involve midgets, a three ring circus or farm animals :D :D .
What a helluva guy. Never personally met Frank/HolyMoly, but look forward to it someday. We were involved in some side business :jawdrop: :D :D and I just want to thank you again, HolyMoly for your over the top kindness and generosity. Probably not a big deal to you, but it's not every day you run into people like you that go out of their way to do things for others that is totally unexpected ;) !!
I can see by the looks of your business card that you're a financial genius :sqeyes: , you've got my business for future financial services....hopefully you'll be generous enough to give me a couple $100K to make some investments with :D .
Just reporting a random act of kindness as it seems these days it doesn't happen often enough!
Thanks again - The Luvnlifes

TAF
06-14-2007, 05:19 AM
Come on Jen, who wouldn't want to help you:sqeyes: ..............and Cale:D
You guys are the greatest! We missed you in Chowchilla .:( Hope you guys make it to San Diego, any plans yet? When are you guys coming to AZ next:idea: I had our last beer w/ 030 Sun. watching the finals. Even though we didn't race well most of us still had a great time.

topless
06-14-2007, 05:24 AM
Yes, HolyMoly is a great guy and he IS a midget by the way. Ask him if he knows any pyramid schemes that can make you a fast buck. All kidding aside, he really is a great person.

dunaholic
06-14-2007, 05:29 AM
What is it that HolyMoly does exactly??

Thorsinc
06-14-2007, 05:32 AM
He is in a donkey show, and works off tips :jawdrop:

topless
06-14-2007, 05:57 AM
What is it that HolyMoly does exactly??Just your run of the mill con artist.:D

dunaholic
06-14-2007, 05:58 AM
I guess I should have know better than to ask a serious question. Frickin' newbie mistake I guess.

Rexone
06-14-2007, 05:59 AM
He's in the irony business I've heard.

topless
06-14-2007, 06:02 AM
I guess I should have know better tan to ask a serious question. Frickin' newbie mistake I guess.Who says we're not serious?:confused:

RitcheyRch
06-14-2007, 06:14 AM
I thought he worked for the circus since he is a 3 legged midget.

topless
06-14-2007, 06:19 AM
I thought he worked for the circus since he is a 3 legged midget.I heard that he uses that third leg for more constructive purposes.:eek:

photo chick
06-14-2007, 06:37 AM
I heard that he uses that third leg for more constructive purposes.:eek:
You heard?? :rolleyes: ;)

RitcheyRch
06-14-2007, 06:43 AM
Have heard that and do NOT want to see pictures. :D

lucky
06-14-2007, 07:10 AM
And it doesn't involve midgets, a three ring circus or farm animals :D :D .
What a helluva guy. Never personally met Frank/HolyMoly, but look forward to it someday. We were involved in some side business :jawdrop: :D :D and I just want to thank you again, HolyMoly for your over the top kindness and generosity. Probably not a big deal to you, but it's not every day you run into people like you that go out of their way to do things for others that is totally unexpected ;) !!
I can see by the looks of your business card that you're a financial genius :sqeyes: , you've got my business for future financial services....hopefully you'll be generous enough to give me a couple $100K to make some investments with :D .
Just reporting a random act of kindness as it seems these days it doesn't happen often enough!
Thanks again - The Luvnlifes
NICE R.A.K Jen ! Yes Frank has Recently been Kind to me also . ...... besides he ownes a v drive :) :D

HM
06-14-2007, 07:39 AM
You guys f'ing crack me up!!!
Mrs. Luvnlife....wasn't that check for $100K in the envelope I sent you? :D
I am emberassed as I didn't think it was all that big of a deal. We helped each other out. One man's junk is another man's treasure. (Hey Lucky...that doesn't mean what you think it means!!!)
Dunaholic...I am a man who invented the wheel and built the eifel tower out of steel and brawn. :D

boatsnblondes
06-14-2007, 07:48 AM
Fockin Oompa Loompa's.....doin' good deeds an all........we know you got a hidden agenda....:D :D :D

roostwear
06-14-2007, 07:48 AM
Google "Holy Moly" and here's what you get.....
http://www.eontarionow.com/images/alli-pill1.jpg
I doubt it's really him though

HM
06-14-2007, 08:01 AM
Google "Holy Moly" and here's what you get.....
http://www.eontarionow.com/images/alli-pill1.jpg
I doubt it's really him though
I like it!!! :D
http://www.urbanhonking.com/holymoly/holymoly.gif

Daytona100
06-14-2007, 08:04 AM
I love you man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

TAF
06-14-2007, 08:05 AM
In a dream :sleeping: of yours and did you wake up wet?:sqeyes: :idea:
:D

topless
06-14-2007, 08:11 AM
In a dream :sleeping: of yours and did you wake up wet?:sqeyes: :idea:
:D
I woke up scared!!!!!:jawdrop:

TAF
06-14-2007, 08:17 AM
I woke up scared!!!!!:jawdrop:
:( :idea:

topless
06-14-2007, 08:54 AM
:( :idea:That's Ok but don't let it happen again.:idea:

BrianB
06-14-2007, 09:01 AM
I'm cornfused,is this the same Holy Moly we all know and love to hate ?
The same filthy little focker who's villainous nature has provoked many an HB'er ?
Well I suppose it's time to tell the truth,you can't hide any longer.
He's the kind of guy who puts everyones "feelings" first.
And always gives me a hug goodbye :)
Later Bro

BrianB
06-14-2007, 04:13 PM
Only two pages ?
I'm a thread killer :(

Mrs Luvnlife
06-14-2007, 05:44 PM
You guys are all nuts :D .
Come on Jen, who wouldn't want to help you ..............and Cale
You guys are the greatest! We missed you in Chowchilla . Hope you guys make it to San Diego, any plans yet? When are you guys coming to AZ next:idea: I had our last beer w/ 030 Sun. watching the finals. Even though we didn't race well most of us still had a great time.
Hi Mr Rob ;) . You're another one that's always too kind and happy-go-lucky (relax Lucky :D). Missed you guys too :( . SD is probably not gonna happen, but ya never know. We will be in AZ for the 4th of July and I'll be thirsty for drinks :) . Sorry you guys went out :( , at least you were in good company :D .
Yes, HolyMoly is a great guy and he IS a midget by the way. Ask him if he knows any pyramid schemes that can make you a fast buck. All kidding aside, he really is a great person
So, he wasn't kidding about the midgets then :idea: :D ??

Mrs Luvnlife
06-14-2007, 05:53 PM
Well, I can't tell you his side business :jawdrop: , but he specializes in several different aspects of financial services. If you're interested definitely get in touch with him!
NICE R.A.K Jen ! Yes Frank has Recently been Kind to me also . ...... besides he ownes a v drive
Alright enlighten me here...I don't venture out of the 'West' section often....what the hell is R.A.K.???? I know you didn't mistake it for 'rack' ;) :D .

Mrs Luvnlife
06-14-2007, 05:57 PM
Mrs. Luvnlife....wasn't that check for $100K in the envelope I sent you? :D
I am emberassed as I didn't think it was all that big of a deal. We helped each other out. One man's junk is another man's treasure. (Hey Lucky...that doesn't mean what you think it means!!!)
IT WAS and you're right, it's not a big deal. I consider 100K pocket change too :) .......thanks :D .

photo chick
06-14-2007, 06:01 PM
You guys are all nuts :D .
We will be in AZ for the 4th of July and I'll be thirsty for drinks
Where in Az dear?

Mrs Luvnlife
06-14-2007, 06:02 PM
I'm cornfused,is this the same Holy Moly we all know and love to hate ?
The same filthy little focker who's villainous nature has provoked many an HB'er ?
Well I suppose it's time to tell the truth,you can't hide any longer.
He's the kind of guy who puts everyones "feelings" first.
And always gives me a hug goodbye :)
Later Bro
As long as you're not BSing :D .......
That's exactly what I thought! And it confirmed my thought even more after I got off the phone with him :D , what a nice guy!!

Mrs Luvnlife
06-14-2007, 06:04 PM
Where in Az dear?
Well, we'll be in Cave Creek, but I know how to venture outside of there ;) :D .

LUVNLIFE
06-14-2007, 07:54 PM
Thanks Holy. That was alright of you,;) Thank you again:D

GHT
06-14-2007, 08:15 PM
Never met HM and there was a time when I didn't like him at all. BUT, it appears he is a man of GREAT insight and judgement. Kinda calls it like he sees it.
I have to say since 04' he has pretty much nailed everything he has had an opinion about. I look forward to the day we (possibly) meet.
GHT

Riverkid
06-14-2007, 08:19 PM
Only two pages ?
I'm a thread killer :(
He's a forced induction homo. He better buy a boat soon, or we're throwing him out...:D