PDA

View Full Version : Havasu Peeps - Health Insurance ???

Riveratz
06-14-2007, 07:32 AM
Havasu Residents. Who do you have for health Coverage and what do you think about it. I currently have Kaiser and have to look for a plan that has coverage for me and the family out there.
Thanks for you help!

Quest4Fun
06-14-2007, 07:57 AM
Riveratz - We have Blue Cross/Blue Sheild of AZ and it is EXPENSIVE! :mad: Since my hubby is self-employed as a Realtor, we have to get our own coverage. Try calling Springberg-McAndrew here in Havasu and have them look into it for you. I know they represent BC/BS of AZ, and I think everyone in town accepts Blue Cross. Good Luck.

Riveratz
06-14-2007, 08:01 AM
Riveratz - We have Blue Cross/Blue Sheild of AZ and it is EXPENSIVE! :mad: Since my hubby is self-employed as a Realtor, we have to get our own coverage. Try calling Springberg-McAndrew here in Havasu and have them look into it for you. I know they represent BC/BS of AZ, and I think everyone in town accepts Blue Cross. Good Luck.
Thanks, I have seen that Blue Cross / Blue Shield is pricey. I am also looking at united Health care and see what other options are available. I will call Springberg-McAndrew to see some more options... Thanks again.

Kilrtoy
06-14-2007, 08:03 AM
Drive to bartsow or palm springs...

ChumpChange
06-14-2007, 08:06 AM
Become an illegal immigrant. :mad:

Quest4Fun
06-14-2007, 08:08 AM
Become an illegal immigrant. :mad:
Ain't that the truth :mad: :mad:

Ms.Havasu
06-14-2007, 08:48 AM
Stay away from Healt net. That's what I have. Doesn't cover Sh!t. I just had minor surgery and paid cash since my doc was out of network and the only doc of his type in town. It cost less to pay cash then use the ins. Only good for major illness.
The problem in Havasu is most policies are PPO's and the share of cost part adds up fast. Try and stay healty.

driverno8
06-14-2007, 08:57 AM
Why do you need insurance? With the money you have, you should be able to pay cash for everything.:D

Quest4Fun
06-14-2007, 09:01 AM
Why do you need insurance? With the money you have, you should be able to pay cash for everything.:D
I don't have money, remember I have a boat :D :D

Riveratz
06-14-2007, 09:11 AM
Now thats funny.... If it were only true.....
Boat = Breat Out Another Thousand

velocity280
06-14-2007, 10:08 AM
I am an agent with Farm Bureau Financial Services. We handle all lines of insurance including health. We also utilize BC/BS, but with a membership with us, you can realize a 5% savings over our competitors. We are extremely competitive with Homes, Autos, Boats, RV's etc. Please call me if I can be of any help. Steve Cooper 928-453-6767. Hope to see you on the lake.

lucky
06-14-2007, 10:10 AM
please look up "I got lucky "on the boards , she is starting in the health care bus. She needs to pay for gas in the boat and can use all the potential clients she can get :) ( love you honey ) She is working for a nation wide company and I'm sure they could fill your needs - Chris

essexjet
06-14-2007, 01:33 PM
Havasu Residents. Who do you have for health Coverage and what do you think about it. I currently have Kaiser and have to look for a plan that has coverage for me and the family out there.
Thanks for you help!
PM Arie; Lighting here on the boards.