PDA

View Full Version : Libby, Straight to Prison

3 daytona`s
06-14-2007, 09:34 AM
Judge just ordered Yikes

BoatFloating
06-14-2007, 09:48 AM
Judge just ordered Yikes
I take it the judge is a little left..... Man 2 years in the pokey for lying to a grand jury seems a little harse????? But you can drive drunk and kill someone and get a year..... Man the justice system is backwards....

Magic34
06-14-2007, 09:55 AM
I take it the judge is a little left..... Man 2 years in the pokey for lying to a grand jury seems a little harse????? But you can drive drunk and kill someone and get a year..... Man the justice system is backwards....
He only has to be there a little while. He'll get the pardon.

BoatFloating
06-14-2007, 10:03 AM
Who the hell is Libby?
Man stop looking for Sand Rails and watch the news.... Scooter Libby Dick Cheney's assistant with the whole CIA leak dealio....

purrfecttremor
06-14-2007, 10:42 AM
:confused:

purrfecttremor
06-14-2007, 10:42 AM
Id like her phone #:D

OverKill
06-14-2007, 11:30 AM
I was hit head on by a Drunk Driver. He payed in full with his life. We will miss him like a case of the clap.:eek:

Flyinbowtie
06-14-2007, 12:16 PM
Is it just me, or does anybody else see the irony here.
A sitting President lies to the entire nation on national TV about what he did or did not do with an intern in the White House, then defends himself by obfuscating the definition of the word "is" is, and he is impeached by the House, convicted by the senate, and winds up getting his Arkansas BAR license suspended.:rolleyes:
Libby pisses off a Special Prosecutor spending millions on what amounts to a political recreation of the Salem Witch Trials, and winds up with two years in the bucket.
A sitting congressman is investigated and they find over 90 grand wrapped in tin foil stashed in the dudes freezer, and a couple of other little issues, yet he gets re-elected, placed on some of the most sensitive committees in DC, and he won't even step aside while the case, with 19 counts of various corruption charges, etc. proceeds?
Double standard? disengaged, lethargic, lackadasical electorate?
Message to America: Shut off the damn TV, get involved in your country or plan on having something like "Hugovision" on the air here in what is "left" of the U.S. in the near future. :idea:

BoatFloating
06-14-2007, 12:26 PM
Is it just me, or does anybody else see the irony here.
A sitting President lies to the entire nation on national TV about what he did or did not do with an intern in the White House, then defends himself by obfuscating the definition of the word "is" is, and he is impeached by the House, convicted by the senate, and winds up getting his Arkansas BAR license suspended.:rolleyes:
Libby pisses off a Special Prosecutor spending millions on what amounts to a political recreation of the Salem Witch Trials, and winds up with two years in the bucket.
A sitting congressman is investigated and they find over 90 grand wrapped in tin foil stashed in the dudes freezer, and a couple of other little issues, yet he gets re-elected, placed on some of the most sensitive committees in DC, and he won't even step aside while the case, with 19 counts of various corruption charges, etc. proceeds?
Double standard? disengaged, lethargic, lackadasical electorate?
Message to America: Shut off the damn TV, get involved in your country or plan on having something like "Hugovision" on the air here in what is "left" of the U.S. in the near future. :idea:
Oh be quite you are making too much sense.. That is not allowed in here.....:D
Democratic Witch Hunt for shizzle....
I was hit head on by a Drunk Driver. He payed in full with his life. We will miss him like a case of the clap.:eek:
Glad you're ok and it made the trail a short one... GUILTY....