PDA

View Full Version : Chone Figgins-Angels

NOTALENT
06-15-2007, 07:46 AM
I met him @ Hooters in Costa Mesa last night. Real cool guy. He insured me they were going to spank the shit out of the Dodgers this weekend. Real cool guy, shared a beer with him and chatted for a few.
Thought I should let you Dodger fans know what to expect :devil:

barbigrl
06-15-2007, 07:48 AM
I met him @ Hooters in Costa Mesa last night. Real cool guy. He insured me they were going to spank the shit out of the Dodgers this weekend. Real cool guy, shared a beer with him and chatted for a few.
Hey NT....was he a "real cool guy?" just making sure!! :D :)

Ziggy
06-15-2007, 07:48 AM
anything that helps the Padres is fine with me.:D

NOTALENT
06-15-2007, 07:51 AM
Hey NT....was he a "real cool guy?" just making sure!! :D :)
Yup, funny thing though.....he said he knew you.....:confused: ;) :D

HavasuSelect
06-15-2007, 07:53 AM
Not gonna happen this time. The Angels are in our house! The Angels will always be the JV team of "LA"
So you met Chone huh??? That's cool.

NOTALENT
06-15-2007, 07:55 AM
Not gonna happen this time. The Angels are in our house! The Angels will always be the JV team of "LA"
PSSHHH!!! Wait and see....few more hours till the first ass whoopin!!!!:D
Yup...BALLER! haha

Not So Fast
06-15-2007, 07:56 AM
Angels are HOT,HOT :) My D-Backs are NOT,NOT :( :( NSF

HavasuSelect
06-15-2007, 08:02 AM
Angels are HOT,HOT :) My D-Backs are NOT,NOT :( :( NSF
Hey NSF do you think they'll be showing the dodger/angel game at Indigo Joes tonight? I should be getting into town around the time it starts.

HavasuSelect
06-15-2007, 08:06 AM
PSSHHH!!! Wait and see....few more hours till the first ass whoopin!!!!:D
Yup...BALLER! haha
You're right. The Angels are gonna get a major ass whippin.

NOTALENT
06-15-2007, 08:17 AM
so not only, he was a "real cool guy" :sqeyes: ??? but also, he can predict the "future" .... huh ?? :idea: sounds real talented :rolleyes:
Guess we will see tonight....if its anything like there last 3 games....uhhhh YEAH!:D

Cigalert
06-15-2007, 08:29 AM
His name is CHODE damnit!

Parker Dreamin
06-15-2007, 08:42 AM
Me and some bros will be at the game Saturday. A buddy hooked up a Hummer Limo so we can have some pops to and from....
Anybody else going Saturday ?

NOTALENT
06-15-2007, 09:20 AM
Me and some bros will be at the game Saturday. A buddy hooked up a Hummer Limo so we can have some pops to and from....
Anybody else going Saturday ?
Going to try, but not sure yet.

dmontzsta
06-15-2007, 09:30 AM
JV team? When is the last time the dodgers won A championship? :D

Havasu1986
06-15-2007, 09:37 AM
Actually it's ChoNe.:)

Not So Fast
06-15-2007, 09:41 AM
Hey NSF do you think they'll be showing the dodger/angel game at Indigo Joes tonight? I should be getting into town around the time it starts.
I would think so with about a bazillion TV's it would be a crime not to have it, lemme check Direct Tv and I'll get back at cha. NSF

Ivan Dan
06-15-2007, 09:45 AM
Easy there DGAF...ha ha ha We aren't talking about the Clippers here.
99.9% of Angel fans don't want anything to do with LA! We are the Anaheim Angels and will always be the Anaheim Angels.
Every time I wear this shirt (http://www.dropla.com/docs/newspaper/oc_register_2005-02-24.jpg)to "Anaheim" Stadium I get 8-10 people come up to me wanting to know where I got it and tell me its killer and they want one.

Not So Fast
06-15-2007, 09:49 AM
Nope, i dont see it but they have lots of satellite feed right, so it should be on, best match up of the nite, Go Angels, we need it!:( D-Backs are at Baltimore so maybe we can get healthy there, Christ, 4 days ago we are tied for 1st and now 2 games back :confused: Backs are very streaky, like a young team does as a rule. Go Backs :D NSF

unleashed
06-15-2007, 10:01 AM
Hope he didnt get you pregnant!
Deano
UnleashedHardcoreApparel (http://www.unleashedclothing.com)
Unleashedmyspace (http://www.myspace.com/unleashedhardcore)

Havasu1986
06-15-2007, 10:07 AM
Nope, i dont see it but they have lots of satellite feed right, so it should be on, best match up of the nite,
It's on CH. 13 here locally at 7:30. If they have the Direct T.V. MLB package it will be on there. :)

Quest4Fun
06-15-2007, 10:08 AM
We went to an Angels game last summer and my kids got Chone's signature. He was very approachable and actually talked to my kids a little bit. They became instant fans!

NOTALENT
06-15-2007, 10:12 AM
Easy there DGAF...ha ha ha We aren't talking about the Clippers here.
99.9% of Angel fans don't want anything to do with LA! We are the Anaheim Angels and will always be the Anaheim Angels.
Every time I wear this shirt (http://www.dropla.com/docs/newspaper/oc_register_2005-02-24.jpg)to "Anaheim" Stadium I get 8-10 people come up to me wanting to know where I got it and tell me its killer and they want one.
There not the ANAHEIM ANGELS either.....Good ol California Angels and always will be!;)

Ivan Dan
06-15-2007, 10:55 AM
There not the ANAHEIM ANGELS either.....Good ol California Angels and always will be!;)
Let me guess you are still calling the stadium "Edison field" too huh?!?! :D Either way they are NOT LA.

pixilatedpussy
06-15-2007, 11:02 AM
How the hell did he get home from the game against the Reds ( in Cincinati) so fast????????? You sure he wasn't a look alike?

HavasuSelect
06-15-2007, 11:06 AM
Nsf and Havasu1986 thanks for checking.
Dan, I'm honored that you would compare me to someone as great as Dilligaf! You and I can def agree about one thing. The angels are certainly not the "LA Angels".

Havasu1986
06-15-2007, 11:10 AM
How the hell did he get home from the game against the Reds ( in Cincinati) so fast????????? You sure he wasn't a look alike?
It was a day game..and they fly a charter flight. :)

Ivan Dan
06-15-2007, 11:19 AM
It was a day game..and they fly a charter flight. :)
And a 2 hour time difference. :D

GAME TIME
06-15-2007, 11:19 AM
Dodgers are going to take this series.:D

NOTALENT
06-15-2007, 11:20 AM
Im positive :)

Havasu1986
06-15-2007, 11:24 AM
Im positive :)
Was he there for a promotion or just to hang out.

Kachina26
06-15-2007, 11:26 AM
Now I'm really confused, chone is spanish for underwear and chode is that area between your sac and your anus. Which one is this guy?

Cigalert
06-15-2007, 11:28 AM
Actually it's ChoNe.:)
No actually I like to call him Chode. Especially when he's playing like a girl. In fact I have names for all of them when they're playing like girls
here are a few:
Orlando "Tia" Cabrerra
Rob "Kathleen" Quinlan
Garrett "Pamela" Anderson
Vlad is the only guy I refuse to give a nickname to cause he's all man.

Havasu1986
06-15-2007, 11:32 AM
No actually I like to call him Chode. Especially when he's playing like a girl. In fact I have names for all of them when they're playing like girls
here are a few:
Orlando "Tia" Cabrerra
Rob "Kathleen" Quinlan
Garrett "Pamela" Anderson
Vlad is the only guy I refuse to give a nickname to cause he's all man.
What are you Chris Berman from ESPN. :D

HavasuSelect
06-15-2007, 11:38 AM
Whay are you Chris Berman from ESPN. :D
God I hate that guy and his stupid nicknames.

NOTALENT
06-15-2007, 12:07 PM
Was he there for a promotion or just to hang out.
He was just there to hangout.

Cigalert
06-15-2007, 01:28 PM
What are you Chris Berman from ESPN. :D
Not really. More like Jim Rome when he called Jim Everett "Chris" (http://www.youtube.com/v/9HNgqQVHI_8)

Havasu1986
06-15-2007, 04:06 PM
the blue has won their last 3 games (& swept the mets) "talent-less" :sqeyes:
I think Notalent was refering to the last 3 games the Angels/Dodgers played.

Roxysnow
06-15-2007, 04:48 PM
I hope the Angels kick the shiat out of the Dodgers! And what was the cost of that insurance for him to INSURE you the win? :D Or was it "assured"? Just playin!
:D

NOTALENT
06-15-2007, 07:04 PM
I think Notalent was refering to the last 3 games the Angels/Dodgers played.
This is correct :D LETS GO ANGELS!:devil:

NOTALENT
06-15-2007, 07:05 PM
I hope the Angels kick the shiat out of the Dodgers! And what was the cost of that insurance for him to INSURE you the win? :D Or was it "assured"? Just playin!
:D
haha...im just going on his word:D

HavasuSelect
06-15-2007, 08:01 PM
Not really. More like Jim Rome when he called Jim Everett "Chris" (http://www.youtube.com/v/9HNgqQVHI_8)
LOL, Jim Rome deserved that.