PDA

View Full Version : As the Dog predicted...no Passports

Baja Big Dog
06-15-2007, 02:16 PM
I call this a few months ago.
They just announced, the passport issue has been shelved for another 18 months...Good news for those of us that do a lot of business in Baja.:D

Ivan Dan
06-15-2007, 02:52 PM
They just announced, the passport issue has been shelved for another 18 months...Good news for those of us that do a lot of business in Baja.:D
Is that what you call Paris in Ensenada? :D

Racer277
06-15-2007, 02:55 PM
For me, that's donating to the cause....

BajaMike
06-15-2007, 03:04 PM
Government efficiency at it’s best……they can’t process several million passport applications from American citizens in a timely manner….:confused:
But they want us to believe they can process 10 to 20 million illegal aliens applications for amnesty……WTF?:idea:

Baja Big Dog
06-15-2007, 04:00 PM
Hey what goes on in Mexico stays in Mexico!!!:D
IM pretty sure Paris is in France isnt it????

My Man's Sportin' Wood
06-15-2007, 05:23 PM
I just had to reapply because mine was "damaged". I washed it. :rolleyes: I had to completely reapply in person and retake the pic. What a pain in the you-know-what.

3 daytona`s
06-15-2007, 05:32 PM
I think should move to Vegas and open a Book :idea:

Baja Big Dog
06-15-2007, 06:38 PM
I think should move to Vegas and open a Book :idea:
This one make me 1 out of 2050, not an expert, but are those good odds:confused:

3 daytona`s
06-15-2007, 06:44 PM
This one make me 1 out of 2050, not an expert, but are those good odds:confused:
many of your posts end with a odd ball with a ? over the head I give up,:) but as stated you are the "MAN" keep the predictions comming. I`m waiting:idea:

H20 Toie
06-15-2007, 06:48 PM
mine expired two years ago so three weeks ago i sent in for a new one and paid the extra $65 and got it in less the a week.

Dan Lorenze
06-15-2007, 08:30 PM
mine expired two years ago so three weeks ago i sent in for a new one and paid the extra $65 and got it in less the a week.
Me too... I had to get mine renued for Cozumel (I thought). My wife was on my jock to get it done asap, got it today and took a week with the expedited service. Paid extra for something I didn't need, story of my life..... :(

OCMerrill
06-16-2007, 06:19 AM
This thread pisses me off.:mad:
We are going to Mazatlan the 2nd week of July. I drag my family down and pay nearly $400 for all four of us, pay the expedite fee on top of that to get these stupid picture books because of the "new Law". Major coin for a week trip but the justification from my wife is "Now we have them" like we will go to Europe any time soon:confused:
After I write the check the lady then tells me that they are good for 10 years but the kids only 5! Yet its all the same $$. OK what choice do I have.
So is it about the Passport or the money? We leave and are waiting for them. Already a week late. No biggie we have plenty of time. Glad I paid to expidite them.
Now I read in this thread... not needed....Happy times:mad: :mad:

My Man's Sportin' Wood
06-16-2007, 06:57 AM
Because of the fact that when they ask me, "Where were you born?" I have to answer, "Germany." I still need one. I'm a little nervous about going into Canada later this month without one. I have to drag all of my citizenship papers with me. :rolleyes:

Baja Big Dog
06-16-2007, 07:16 AM
many of your posts end with a odd ball with a ? over the head I give up,:) but as stated you are the "MAN" keep the predictions comming. I`m waiting:idea:
Well let me explain,;) Ill make if as simple as possible...:eek: You see the question marks above the head :confused: :confused: imply some what of a confused question, which was, "but are those good odds:confused: " Implying that 1 out of 2050 predictions are not good averages....
Ill be standing by for further details if needed...:jawdrop: :wink: :yuk:

bruddah
06-16-2007, 09:09 AM
leaving for baja right now for good waves and ice cold beer! cant wait have a good wweekeend!!

HavasuSelect
06-16-2007, 09:11 AM
leaving for baja right now for good waves and ice cold beer! cant wait have a good wweekeend!!
Hey bro let me know next time you go. I haven't surfed down there in years.