PDA

View Full Version : JBNSOCAL needs therapy

riverroyal
06-15-2007, 07:06 PM
you sitting in your fricking outdoor chair,watching the lake,having a vodka,and on a laptop with a wireless connection on ***boat????Go fricken clean something!!Boat must have a water spot on it.AND stay away from my FIREPLACE in the palace.......damn I wish I was there

JB in so cal
06-15-2007, 07:12 PM
you sitting in your fricking outdoor chair,watching the lake,having a vodka,and on a laptop with a wireless connection on ***boat????Go fricken clean something!!Boat must have a water spot on it.AND stay away from my FIREPLACE in the palace.......damn I wish I was there
toooo late. I dropped a sweaty, sweaty duece in there about an hour ago. I'll go in on sunday and flush, though:) smells like cabbage.

riverroyal
spray above the crapper,smells like peaches

JB in so cal
Damn, I wish I had internet in Parker. They're supposed to come out Wednesday afternoon and put in cable modem.
Shouldn't you be hittin' the road? I'll be at your place at 7:00 in the am...

Riverkid
06-15-2007, 07:13 PM
Damn, I wish I had internet in Parker. They're supposed to come out Wednesday afternoon and put in cable modem.
They have a site up on Black Meadow Mtn. It's MW only. I've been after them for site time to put a site there, too. No T1's and very limited MW to support it... :D

riverroyal
06-15-2007, 07:14 PM
They have a site up on Black Meadow Mtn. It's MW only. I've been after them for site time to put a site there, too. No T1's and very limited MW to support it... :D
easy on the french pierre

Riverkid
06-16-2007, 07:25 AM
easy on the french pierre
Can't put a cellsite there because there is no backhaul.
How's that, AC boy? :D