PDA

View Full Version : To all single mothers...Happy Fathers day

Jyruiz
06-17-2007, 11:18 AM
My brother, sister and myself grew up with a single parent, our mom, so she has been our mother and father since I was 5 years old. So to all those mothers out there who had to be both parents, have a very well deserved fathers day and thanks for always being there for us.

Relaxalot
06-17-2007, 11:38 AM
My brother, sister and myself grew up with a single parent, our mom, so she has been our mother and father since I was 5 years old. So to all those mothers out there who had to be both parents, have a very well deserved fathers day and thanks for always being there for us.
Hey,, I just sent you an email to your yahoo account with a gift attached for you to give your Mom. I don't know how to attach it to HB. I hope you enjoy it. I have never met you but you but I am sure you are one of the great ones. Nice post

photo chick
06-17-2007, 11:42 AM
For my brother and me it was the same...I always call mom on Father's day too! :D Happy Father's Day single women!

Relaxalot
06-17-2007, 12:05 PM
email me and I will forward you the gift also

Relaxalot
06-17-2007, 12:06 PM
dzachary@swfixtures.com

Jbb
06-17-2007, 12:06 PM
http://neatorama.cachefly.net/images/2007-06/happy-fathers-day-durex.jpg

rvr_d8
06-17-2007, 12:13 PM
Thank you very much!! :) I raised my boys alone from toddlers to now.
Thanks for recognizing the single moms!

Mohave Vice
06-17-2007, 12:29 PM
Beautiful post! Very thoughtful.

Jyruiz
06-17-2007, 02:21 PM
Hey,, I just sent you an email to your yahoo account with a gift attached for you to give your Mom. I don't know how to attach it to HB. I hope you enjoy it. I have never met you but you but I am sure you are one of the great ones. Nice post
Got it, thanks and I will forward it to my Mom, it is great.

Xlration Marine
06-17-2007, 03:34 PM
I was a single perent for a while, not much fun. It's a tuff job. Congrats to those Moms that are stepping up for a weak man. Any male can be a father, but being a Daddy is another thing. Happy Father's Days.

jojoteez
06-17-2007, 07:17 PM
That was very sweet of you to think of all the single Moms out there. I always wish my sister a Happy Father's Day who has been doing it all on her own, raising my nephew since he was 3 months old. He's now 19!

Havasu_Dreamin
06-17-2007, 07:20 PM
Juan, Happy Fathers Day. Was nice to meet you on Friday. :)

Jyruiz
06-17-2007, 07:32 PM
Juan, Happy Fathers Day. Was nice to meet you on Friday. :)
Thanks bro, it was good meeting you too.