PDA

View Full Version : Party Police:

98 Vector 21
06-18-2007, 05:48 PM
Tonite 9:00pm Court TV Channel 204 on Dish....Florida Keys bartenders.....

Chipster27
06-18-2007, 05:56 PM
Saw Havasu last Monday, then when we were out there this past weekend we saw someone pulled over and the cameras were rollin'

ratso
06-18-2007, 06:21 PM
Saw Havasu last Monday, then when we were out there this past weekend we saw someone pulled over and the cameras were rollin'
I liked toward the end and that one jerk could not shut up... got cuffed just because he wouldn't shut his mouth... even after the cop asked him to shut up at least half a dozen times lol...:D

Bradman
06-18-2007, 07:50 PM
They were filming this past Sunday in steam boat.

Chipster27
06-18-2007, 08:24 PM
They were filming this past Sunday in steam boat.
That's where we saw them. A cove or two north of Steamboat. Friday afternoon, might have been about 3 or 4p
I liked toward the end and that one jerk could not shut up... got cuffed just because he wouldn't shut his mouth... even after the cop asked him to shut up at least half a dozen times lol...
Yea what a clown. The cop gave him every opportunity to shut his cake hole. Was pretty funny when he had the chrome braclets on he starts talking about God..WTF was that all about :confused:

drejustice
06-19-2007, 04:19 AM
The wife and i watched the party patrol of Havasu last week and Florida this week and we both had the same conclusion, the florida boat cops looked to be going beyond serve and protect to being hardasses in almost all the cases except the huge fight at the end where they decided to clear the sandbar.