PDA

View Full Version : Need to buy an Exide marine battery, where

Jyruiz
06-19-2007, 11:19 AM
in Socal can I find one? I have tried searching but all I find is the ones for autos.

dunaholic
06-19-2007, 11:23 AM
www.Boatersworld.com
I would get a better brand though.

Jyruiz
06-19-2007, 11:32 AM
www.Boatersworld.com
Thanks, just gave the Long Beach store a call and they carry them. I would but I don't feel like replacing all 4 right now. For some reason, only my starting battery has gone bad and it will not hold a charge at all. The other 3 (for the stereo) are still going strong.

djunkie
06-19-2007, 12:51 PM
www.Boatersworld.com
I've got 3 years on my exides so far and they're still going strong. 1- marine starting battery and 2- deep cycles for the stereo. I'm running close to 2k watts and they've never died on me. I just stick them on a charger the night before we go out.

Jyruiz
06-19-2007, 12:58 PM
I've got 3 years on my exides so far and they're still going strong. 1- marine starting battery and 2- deep cycles for the stereo. I'm running close to 2k watts and they've never died on me. I just stick them on a charger the night before we go out.
BALLER!

djunkie
06-19-2007, 01:02 PM
BALLER!
"Hello Pot" Don't forget my boat is a lot older than yours. :D :D

Jyruiz
06-19-2007, 01:04 PM
"Hello Pot" Don't forget my boat is a lot older than yours. :D :D
Sorry, my application to the baller club was denied because I don't own a Rhino.:D

burtandnancy2
06-19-2007, 01:10 PM
I bought a lot of them direct from EXIDE, I think it was in Corona. (Not far from the 91/15) The series I liked was Nautical, but they changed the name. They were gel filled and my first set was still going strong after 5 years of intense use and extreme heat (Lake Mead). Take no substitute...

Jyruiz
06-19-2007, 01:15 PM
I bought a lot of them direct from EXIDE, I think it was in Corona. (Not far from the 91/15) The series I liked was Nautical, but they changed the name. They were gel filled and my first set was still going strong after 5 years of intense use and extreme heat (Lake Mead). Take no substitute...
I have the Nautiluss XXHD-M-24. I am glad Boatersworld has them, they are 10 miles away and I have a gift card for them, woo hoo.:D

Not So Fast
06-19-2007, 01:16 PM
Sorry, my application to the baller club was denied because I don't own a Rhino.:D
Easy on that Rhino stuff Juan:D If its keeping you out nof the club you can borrow mine.
Why is it that boaters put in a starting AND deep cycle ?? All Ive ever had were deep cycles and they worked fine, just curious ?? NSF

Jyruiz
06-19-2007, 01:20 PM
Easy on that Rhino stuff Juan:D If its keeping you out nof the club you can borrow mine.
Why is it that boaters put in a starting AND deep cycle ?? All Ive ever had were deep cycles and they worked fine, just curious ?? NSF
Thanks Bobby, but what I really need to barrow next time I am out there is an 8' latter, I did not get to finish my DirecTV install last time I was there. Know anybody who has one?
My starting battery is a deep cycle as well, all four batteries are and I am not looking to change.

phebus
06-19-2007, 02:53 PM
Thanks Bobby, but what I really need to barrow next time I am out there is an 8' latter, I did not get to finish my DirecTV install last time I was there. Know anybody who has one?
My starting battery is a deep cycle as well, all four batteries are and I am not looking to change.
I have a 6', a 24' extension, and a Little Giant do anything ladder if you need to borrow one.

Jyruiz
06-19-2007, 03:00 PM
I have a 6', a 24' extension, and a Little Giant do anything ladder if you need to borrow one.
Thanks Rick, I didn't want to call you back because I knew you left for dinner, I did not know my neighbor was going to ask for his ladder back an hour later. I will be calling you next time I am in Havi.

phebus
06-19-2007, 03:12 PM
Thanks Rick, I didn't want to call you back because I knew you left for dinner, I did not know my neighbor was going to ask for his ladder back an hour later. I will be calling you next time I am in Havi.
It was on the porch all night. Let me know, and I'll lend you the ladder and come over and drink your beer while your working. :D