PDA

View Full Version : Hey Magic34

MR.rvrluvr
06-20-2007, 03:56 PM
don't you make some kind of spray wax? If so whats it called and where can I get some in SoCal? If not sorry to bother you....I use hot sauce on a regular basis but I would like to try something that might put a little more wax on it at the end of the weekend....Thanx:)

ChumpChange
06-20-2007, 03:59 PM
The stuff is AWESOME.
www.driwashracing.com is just one of the sites. :D

Jordy
06-20-2007, 04:00 PM
As I'm sure he's changing poopy diapers now, here's the homepage:
http://www.dwgint.com/
Good stuff. Use it on my car and truck from time to time. Don't know about doing a whole boat with it, as there is much more surface area there. Great on the vehicles though. :D

Big Kahunaa
06-20-2007, 04:06 PM
well since we are are the subject what about some thing to polish the plastics on my quad

riverbound
06-20-2007, 04:07 PM
As I'm sure he's changing poopy diapers now, here's the homepage:
http://www.dwgint.com/
Good stuff. Use it on my car and truck from time to time. Don't know about doing a whole boat with it, as there is much more surface area there. Great on the vehicles though. :D
I have used it on my boat in the past and it works very well....in fact the more times you use it the easier it seems to do once it builds up on the boat.

MR.rvrluvr
06-20-2007, 04:08 PM
cool thanx......can I buy this stuff in a store or just on line.....There are lots of other dry wash products out there, I just wanted to support a fellow HB'r..:)

dicudmore
06-20-2007, 04:20 PM
cool thanx......can I buy this stuff in a store or just on line.....There are lots of other dry wash products out there, I just wanted to support a fellow HB'r..:)
the mini mart in the channel used to have it...I haven't checked there in a few weeks...

MR.rvrluvr
06-20-2007, 04:38 PM
Kewl, I will be there this weekend I'll give her a looksi.....

Magic34
06-20-2007, 06:27 PM
Well, seems like a lot of the questions were answered for me. :D
Send me an email, and I can get some out your way. If you have an address in Havasu, I can have it to you by Friday via UPS ground if we ship tomorrow.
Thanks,
Michael
myanke@dwginternational.com

Leverage
06-20-2007, 07:12 PM
Hey Michael,
How did it go this past weekend? I haven't heard about the delivery yet. I got your email saying you were due on Friday. :D

Baja Big Dog
06-20-2007, 07:34 PM
well since we are are the subject what about some thing to polish the plastics on my quad
Lemon pledge..we use it a lot.

Nord
06-20-2007, 07:45 PM
I have used it on my boat in the past and it works very well....in fact the more times you use it the easier it seems to do once it builds up on the boat.
This is true :)
But then I take it all of with vinegar and water....................:(
MORE TOWELS PLEASE!!!

Magic34
06-20-2007, 09:33 PM
I used my metal poilish on my Raptor 700R right before I sold it and the guy thought I had never riden the bike. It works great taking the brown scuffs out.

Magic34
06-20-2007, 09:33 PM
Hey Michael,
How did it go this past weekend? I haven't heard about the delivery yet. I got your email saying you were due on Friday. :D
All went well, now just not sleeping at all. :D

dicudmore
06-20-2007, 09:36 PM
All went well, now just not sleeping at all. :D
congrats on the newbie Mikey...we didn't want to call and bother you guys over the weekend...

riverbound
06-20-2007, 09:53 PM
This is true :)
But then I take it all of with vinegar and water....................:(
MORE TOWELS PLEASE!!!
you need more towels :D