PDA

View Full Version : This section is for YOUR insurance needs and questions

Wozencraft
06-21-2007, 02:22 PM
Hello, my name is Devin Wozencraft and owner of Wozencraft Insurance Agency. With offices in Orange County, CA & Lake Havasu, AZ, we specialize in marine insurance. More specifically, performance Cats & V-hulls. Wozencraft Insurance has been in business since 1998 and also specializes in auto, home, life, rec. vehicle & commercial insurances. Also, commercial marine & event insurance (Poker Runs).
If you have any insurance needs or questions, please don't hesitate in contacting either myself or one of my staff members. Hot Boat Forum emeritus, Andy Holthe "andy01" works with Wozencraft Insurance and specializes in high performance boat insurance. Andy is a very knowledgeable Hot Boater and is a good source of information. Tara Equels works for Wozencraft Insurance in Phoenix, AZ and is also available for boat insurance assistance.
Insurance is a highly discussed topic here on the boards. We have a good relationship with Hot Boat Magazine and they asked if we would join the forum to assist the members with insurance questions & needs. We're happy to be here and we look forward to speaking with you.
Devin Wozencraft
Wozencraft Insurance Agency
714-263-2626 - Orange County
928-680-6801 - Lake Havasu
866-538-7660 - Fax
www.wozencraftinsurance.com
Email addresses:
dwozencraft@farmersagent.com - Devin
andy871@msn.com - Andy

Thorsinc
06-26-2007, 08:58 AM
Devin,
Congratulations on your forum. I have been meaning to call you and thank you for your help recently. I am not sure how you did it but thank you for convincing these underwriters to see me as a person with a few life lessons :) and not a DMV print out.

whiteworks
06-28-2007, 06:36 PM
every year my insurance company sends me a renewal and wants a picture of my boat. it says send in a photo of boat within 30 days or we will cancel you. whats up with this? they have the photo on file do they want a new one?

Wozencraft
06-28-2007, 09:17 PM
every year markel sends me a renewal and wants a picture of my boat. it says send in a photo of boat within 30 days or we will cancel you. whats up with this? they have the photo on file do they want a new one?
Thanks for the post! I will email you to discuss further.
Thanks.
Devin Wozencraft

Bella
06-29-2007, 11:10 AM
Being in the boat business this is definitely a subject that can be touchy with customers.
One thing is for sure, when I send a customer to Wozencraft I know that they are going to be taken care of with reapect that that they are insuring is truly insured. I also know that he is not going to waste my customers time with needless questions.
Thank you Devin and the Wozencraft crew for always trying to help!!
Brett

Raylar
07-11-2007, 08:56 AM
Devin;
Congrats on your new forum contribution.
For you boaters who don't know Devin and his company I would just like to reccomend his company & service to you . I have personally know Devin for over three years now and I can tell you there's not a better performance boat insurance guy in the business. He's also one of our customers and I know he loves his Raylar equipment that runs on his hot Force.
Regards,
Ray @ Raylar

EmpirE231
07-11-2007, 09:25 AM
do you guys broker out? or is wozencraft an actual carrier?

Wozencraft
07-11-2007, 02:39 PM
do you guys broker out? or is wozencraft an actual carrier?
Hello, we are an insurance agency and we do broker out for marine and commercial insurances. We are a Farmers Insurance Agency as well. Let me know if you need any assistance.
Thanks.
Devin Wozencraft

vmjtc3
08-04-2007, 08:34 AM
Devin, I need a new ins company for my carrera. Shoot me a call. 702-743-3909
Thanks, John

Wozencraft
08-06-2007, 11:31 AM
Devin, I need a new ins company for my carrera. Shoot me a call. 702-743-3909
Thanks, John
Hello John, I will give you a call today. I have a few different options for insuring your boat with both good coverages & good pricing.
Thanks for your inquire.
Devin Wozencraft

Tinkerer
08-30-2007, 04:54 PM
I am looking at buying a 2002 30' Daytona Eliminator.
what would it cost for insurance.
Steve Whitbeck (616) 723-1720
stevenwhi@msn.com

Wozencraft
08-30-2007, 10:09 PM
I am looking at buying a 2002 30' Daytona Eliminator.
what would it cost for insurance.
Steve Whitbeck (616) 723-1720
stevenwhi@msn.com
Hello Steve, I would be happy to give you an indication on the cost to insure the 30' Daytona. I know the boat well. There are more items I need to get from you in order to give you a firm rate, ie. purchase price, powerplants, driving history, etc. Either myself or one of my staff will call you at the number you provided tomorrow, Friday. I am currently in Havasu with my family. We're planning on heading up to Lake Mohave tomorrow for the day. Will we see you out here this weekend in a new 30' Daytona???
Talk to you soon and thank you for your inquire!
Devin Wozencraft

Ultracrazy
10-05-2007, 03:03 AM
Shot you an email........give me a call so we can talk insurance for boat and truck. Thanks.
Steve

Jetboatguru
11-12-2007, 02:47 PM
I just want to thank Andy01 and Devin Wozencraft of Wozencraft Insurance Agency for all the insurance help today. Without sounding like a commercial, by switching all of my cars and truck and trailer over to his agency I ended up saving almost 2 grand a year! You could find worse things to do with your time than run your insurance scenarios past him. Might be worth some money. He was timely, friendly and informative. What I like is the fact that he called when he said he would and handled his business. Thank you very much!
Tony

Felt The Need
11-16-2007, 05:13 PM
Devin..if what we spoke about works out on Jetboat ins. please get back to me down here in Atlanta Ga..Ron..:idea: :D