06-21-2007, 07:37 PM
Still dont have a boat...!!!

Big Kahunaa
06-21-2007, 08:34 PM
i'm leaving going to vegas

3 daytona`s
06-21-2007, 09:30 PM
Who's going this weekend?
Dennis The Menace,Younganddumb I mean ultradennis is going to show:)

rvr_d8
06-21-2007, 09:56 PM
Still dont have a boat...!!!
What's the latest on that?:(

rvr_d8
06-21-2007, 09:57 PM
He told you that?:idea:

finsfan4life
06-22-2007, 08:43 AM
What's the latest on that?:(
Nothin, still waiting, suppose to be under way by now, it better be...!!!

gramps
06-22-2007, 08:59 AM
I want to buy a house there..............Big Kahunna, if you are thinking about selling let me know

Wicked Performance Boats
06-22-2007, 09:40 AM
i'm leaving going to vegas
If your coming to town. Give me a call Pat 702-204-5035

rvr_d8
06-22-2007, 04:28 PM
Hey....let's all call Pat!!!;)
This soooooo bites!!! My Pool is finished and then....for whatever reason.... the workers turned off the water and left. So I have to miss the River :eek: to watch my pay check fill up the pool with 13,000 gallons of water this weekend:mad:
But that's ok..:idea: ..now I can relax this weekend and get ready for
Jury Duty!!
:( :mad: :burningm: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Ziggy
06-22-2007, 04:35 PM
Hey....let's all call Pat!!!;)
This soooooo bites!!! My Pool is finished and then....for whatever reason.... the workers turned off the water and left. So I have to miss the River to watch my pay check fill up the pool with 13,000 gallons of water this weekend:mad:
But that's ok..:idea: ..now I can relax this weekend and get ready for
Jury Duty!!
:( :burningm: :cry:
Got any firemen you're friends with, and a fire hydrant out front? :D:D:D:D

rvr_d8
06-22-2007, 05:57 PM
Hey....what a Great idea!! You so smart!:D
Nope don't know any! Damn:rolleyes:
Thanks for the suggestion:)

Havasu1986
06-22-2007, 06:07 PM
I have a adapter for a fire hydrant that has a hose bib on it. :D

rvr_d8
06-22-2007, 06:11 PM
I have a adapter for a fire hydrant that has a hose bib on it. :D
So....it's Friday night....traffic sucks in OC.....so then..:idea: ..you'll be here in an hour or two?!;)
Ok, I'll go start the BBQ...wait...don't have one! Can you bring one with you?!

Havasu1986
06-22-2007, 06:14 PM
So....it's Friday night....traffic sucks in OC.....so then..:idea: ..you'll be here in an hour or two?!;)
How far away is the nearest F.H. A guy at work has one in his front yard and has filled his pool a couple times. At nite of course. :D

soupersonic
06-22-2007, 09:20 PM
You could always call the local F.D. tell em theres a fire in the pool :D ;)

rvr_d8
06-23-2007, 07:08 AM
You could always call the local F.D. tell em theres a fire in the pool :D ;)
I tried that!!
Then they asked me if I was blonde......
and hung up when I said Yes......Rude!! :)

rvr_d8
06-23-2007, 07:19 AM
This is killing me....I'm not at the River and my friends are!!!
It's going to be 100 degrees here today and the pool is almost done filling...
Hmmm.....I can buy an RC boat and trick myself into thinking that I'm at the river:) ya know it just might work:idea: :D
OK.....I'm bored!!:(

sleekcraft80
06-23-2007, 07:38 AM
I just got home from havasu at 2:30 am. It was nice and hot yesterday and the day before. I kicked back in the channel both days. Going back next thursday

rvr_d8
06-23-2007, 08:48 AM
I just got home from havasu at 2:30 am. It was nice and hot yesterday and the day before. I kicked back in the channel both days. Going back next thursday
So like, what?...:idea: ....your rubbing it in that your were there and your going back in a few?!! Whatever:rolleyes:
Oh yeah that makes me feel much better :mad:
;)

uLtRADeNniS
06-23-2007, 10:14 AM
Thats strange...last time I checked, I am currently sitting in my office wishing I was there. :D

3 daytona`s
06-23-2007, 10:17 AM
Thats strange...last time I checked, I am currently sitting in my office wishing I was there. :D
:)

3 daytona`s
06-23-2007, 10:19 AM
Makes a for a bad week:idea:

rvr_d8
06-24-2007, 07:03 AM
The Pool is full now!! :D and guess what, I met a new friend just hours after it was full! Guess what his profession is?????
Yep...A Fireman!!!:mad:
Now I don't know how to put the pump back together to get that up and running and the pool peeps said "Sorry, we didn't take it apart, we won't help you put it back together"! :(
I know I'll figure it out eventually and then I'm sure I'll meet
a pool guy just hours later!:rolleyes:
How does that saying go?
If it weren't for bad luck....
I'd have No luck at all!;)
Happy Sunday Everyone.....I think I'll go swimming!:)

sleekcraft80
06-24-2007, 07:39 AM
Now all you need is a little sand around the pool and a few toy boats to float in the pool and a case of beer and it could be just like you were at the river.:D :D

Ziggy
06-24-2007, 09:10 AM
The Pool is full now!! :D and guess what, I met a new friend just hours after it was full! Guess what his profession is?????
Yep...A Fireman!!!:mad:
Now I don't know how to put the pump back together to get that up and running and the pool peeps said "Sorry, we didn't take it apart, we won't help you put it back together"! :(
I know I'll figure it out eventually and then I'm sure I'll meet
a pool guy just hours later!:rolleyes:
How does that saying go?
If it weren't for bad luck....
I'd have No luck at all!;)
Happy Sunday Everyone.....I think I'll go swimming!:)
LOL, Murpheys Law.
Have a great day in the pool........I might go by the beach little later, wifes always bugging me to go :D:D

rvr_d8
06-24-2007, 05:19 PM
Now all you need is a little sand around the pool and a few toy boats to float in the pool and a case of beer and it could be just like you were at the river.:D :D
Exactly what I thought!!:)
LOL, Murpheys Law.
Have a great day in the pool........I might go by the beach little later, wifes always bugging me to go :D:D
Did Ya go to the beach? How was it?
It was 95 degrees here today....gotta love the High Desert! It's so River like! I grew up in OC (about 15 miles from HB) and we would go to the Beach as often as we could!!:D

dschifan
07-02-2007, 01:54 PM
who gonna be there this weekend???

uLtRADeNniS
07-02-2007, 01:55 PM
who gonna be there this weekend???
Im leaving tomorrow afternoon. Ill be up til sunday or monday.

dschifan
07-02-2007, 01:58 PM
me too. i keep missin ya up there dennis as well as everyone else in the willow crew, where do you go or hang out up there?? i have been going to moabi lately

uLtRADeNniS
07-02-2007, 04:09 PM
me too. i keep missin ya up there dennis as well as everyone else in the willow crew, where do you go or hang out up there?? i have been going to moabi lately
We all hang at the 1st Indian Beach (North Of the Marina). I'm out there by 1pm or so, i launch from Willow. Look for my boat or a Lifted Black golf cart with a 5x7' Coors light Flag. :D Im on Meadowlark, If you see me home stop by for a cold one.

dschifan
07-02-2007, 05:05 PM
sounds good man, i'll look for you there on saturday and sunday, i'm gonna be up there with my chick and a few of her friends and two buddies. keep an eye out for me if i go flyin by wave me down.:D

rvr_d8
07-02-2007, 06:19 PM
Im leaving tomorrow afternoon. Ill be up til sunday or monday.
I'm leaving Thursday or Friday until maybe Tuesday!! Can't Wait!!:)

uLtRADeNniS
07-02-2007, 06:38 PM
Look forward to seeing both of you!
.......Im sooo bored.....:sleeping:
I have my cart in the bed, my boat hooked up, the truck packed, Im ready to leave.
Well I guess Ill call a cab and hit the bar to pass sometime. :idea: :D

dschifan
07-02-2007, 06:59 PM
nice! sounds like a plan finally get to chill with some of the willow valley crew:D

uLtRADeNniS
07-12-2007, 10:41 PM
well....It looks Im going back up this weekend, Fri pm - Sun Pm. Who's gonna be up?

sofa king smooth
07-12-2007, 10:44 PM
I saw you guys make a pass by the house and your buddy was waving his hand in the air like he was ready. Better add the bottle.:eek: At least there was no fire.:)

uLtRADeNniS
07-13-2007, 05:49 PM
Leaving in an hour or so.
Im not bringing my boat up this weekend. Ill be riding on a few others. Bottle??...:D :idea:
Did you see the white CP with the red flames scoop Saturday night?? You know who that is? Sure looked fast. He was cruising by my beach like he wanted to play.. my boat was in the garage...