PDA

View Full Version : Big Problems in Alberta!

hoolign
06-21-2007, 07:28 PM
So I cut the lawn today. This thing they call "Sun" was out...No clouds.. I weed wacked and mowed for 6 hours..and there must be some Nuclear testing close by because my skin is all red and is very hot! :mad: I'm sure I'm Doooomed! It feels as if I'm being cooked from the outside in! This is a very unpleasant feeling and am going to seek medical aid in the morning...In case I don't make it I leave my entire roach collection to TBI, My assmaster 4000 to Tom and my collection of Hustlers to Ratso! :jawdrop:

Tom Brown
06-21-2007, 07:32 PM
Maybe you should have left the back 9 for tomorrow?

hoolign
06-21-2007, 07:34 PM
I think I'm finished! I look like a lobster..but sound like a dolphin every time I move:mad:

Ziggy
06-21-2007, 08:27 PM
fricken albino wimp.....rotflmao..
Any chance of bidding on any of those collections?? :D:D

soupersonic
06-21-2007, 09:24 PM
You wouldnt have that problem if you lived here in AZ. You could get an illegal alien to mow for you for a few pesos while you watch and drink Moosehead or Labatt's. Maybe we should start shipping them to Canada :D Try some aloe on that burn :)

zudnic
06-21-2007, 09:27 PM
You wouldnt have that problem if you lived here in AZ. You could get an illegal alien to mow for you for a few pesos while you watch and drink Moosehead or Labatt's. Maybe we should start shipping them to Canada :D Try some aloe on that burn :)
corte mi césped

soupersonic
06-21-2007, 09:37 PM
corte mi césped
Un corte correcto puede marcar la diferencia entre un césped mediocre y uno excelente. Hay unas pocas decisiones sencillas a tomar en cuenta sobre el corte que se notarán en su césped.

soupersonic
06-21-2007, 09:38 PM
Where do you think we got Hooli from....:jawdrop:
No friggin way, he wouldnt be sunburned then :D

rrrr
06-22-2007, 06:06 AM
Hooli, just finish scraping all of the grass off of your property with the bobcat. You don't have to mow dirt and you already have a good start on it. :idea: :D

Mrs.Racer277
06-22-2007, 07:24 AM
Try some advil and aloe gel. Poor lil white boy :D

BoatPI
06-22-2007, 07:28 AM
Just jump into some cool water....

hoolign
06-22-2007, 08:58 AM
Try some advil and aloe gel. Poor lil white boy :D
Asked the liquor vendor for "aloe' last night..he just looked at me as if i was asking for the key to his store:idea:

Mrs.Racer277
06-22-2007, 09:34 AM
Asked the liquor vendor for "aloe' last night..he just looked at me as if i was asking for the key to his store:idea:
LMAO
I have no doubt :D

Nord
06-22-2007, 09:37 AM
Thats what I was thinking lol......
6 hours....
:D

Big Warlock
06-22-2007, 09:48 AM
So I cut the lawn today. This thing they call "Sun" was out...No clouds.. I weed wacked and mowed for 6 hours..and there must be some Nuclear testing close by because my skin is all red and is very hot! :mad: I'm sure I'm Doooomed! It feels as if I'm being cooked from the outside in! This is a very unpleasant feeling and am going to seek medical aid in the morning...In case I don't make it I leave my entire roach collection to TBI, My assmaster 4000 to Tom and my collection of Hustlers to Ratso! :jawdrop:
I think it's going to touch 113 today here. Guess we won't be expecting you huh?? :D

Dave C
06-22-2007, 10:43 AM
ya right. mow the lawn.. sure..... you know hooli passed out face first in his front yard....... 6 hours later:jawdrop: :jawdrop:

BoatPI
06-22-2007, 01:15 PM
Maybe it is the $8.5 BILLION TAX SURPLUS that Alberta has for about 2.5 million people???????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????

hoolign
06-22-2007, 02:13 PM
Nice..... you broadcast that out for all to hear....
you bitch about Mexicans, we got Newfies and Frenchmen

zudnic
06-22-2007, 02:35 PM
Un corte correcto puede marcar la diferencia entre un césped mediocre y uno excelente. Hay unas pocas decisiones sencillas a tomar en cuenta sobre el corte que se notarán en su césped.
:idea: :D
Nice..... you broadcast that out for all to hear....
you bitch about Mexicans, we got Newfies and Frenchmen
Le ciel est bleu; l'enfer est rouge

BoatPI
06-23-2007, 08:28 AM
Try to find a Mexican food place in Alberta!! Forget it.
As far as the heat, I golfed in K Country a few weeks back and it was 81 degrees, while in Surf City it was just 68. Might be a warm summer in Alberta.
You Canucks look me up for a cold one in Canmore 7/4-7-11. Beer provided by the BPI.

hoolign
06-23-2007, 08:31 AM
Your French sucks
as it does for most Canadians:D

hoolign
06-23-2007, 08:37 AM
Try to find a Mexican food place in Alberta!! Forget it.
As far as the heat, I golfed in K Country a few weeks back and it was 81 degrees, while in Surf City it was just 68. Might be a warm summer in Alberta.
You Canucks look me up for a cold one in Canmore 7/4-7-11. Beer provided by the BPI.
I've been known to indulge in the "cold" beverages from time to time..If my work schecule fits..I'll be down to assist in the consumption process!
We're going to have a Lobster fest here within the month. Hopefullly timing works out and you can hit it. Canucky is going to be the waiter and Hanson the bartender. So the food will likely be busy arguing with him while Hanson makes excuses for spillage:D

BoatPI
06-23-2007, 11:05 AM
Canmore has an incredible micro brew in the village, which just ahppens to be one block from the Pi's hangout.

zudnic
06-23-2007, 11:19 AM
as it does for most Canadians:D
I'm only half and my American roots are winning....... :D
California is awesome for $12 can get my Excursion washed and hand dried and vaccumed while I watch.... :idea:

BoatPI
06-23-2007, 01:14 PM
And for $1.99 you can get a bottle of Merlot at Trader Joe's AKA "two buck chuck".

zudnic
06-24-2007, 11:06 AM
And for $1.99 you can get a bottle of Merlot at Trader Joe's AKA "two buck chuck".
Trader Joe's has Merlot that inexpensive? Talkin with them to do a private label smoothie line of drinks. :D

hoolign
06-24-2007, 02:12 PM
Bla Bla Bla..... Beer?
On my 3rd

Fast Freddy
06-24-2007, 05:37 PM
taking doxcycline and goin in the sun is a bad idea