PDA

View Full Version : Here is a good one for ya,

Throttle
06-24-2007, 10:46 AM
:jawdrop:
yesterday at the LHC marina, we pulled the boat up to the wipe down area and found 3 SUV's with sea doo/ jet ski trailers parked in the wipe down parking GETTING TOWED. these guys that parked their trucks were gonna be in for a huge shock when they get off the water... flat bed tows disconnected the trailers, got the trucks on the flatbed and towed the empty trailers away....

YeLLowBoaT
06-24-2007, 10:48 AM
I have never been to that marina... but I don't feel bad for people that knowingly park illegally then have thier car towed and impounded.

MADDOG355
06-24-2007, 10:51 AM
:D :D :D That is too good.
:idea: I wonder if CB1 got a trailer with his :D

Throttle
06-24-2007, 10:53 AM
they obviously were just clueless, I dont know how they coulda missed the signs... not to mention the empty front row parking (here's your sign).

Throttle
06-24-2007, 10:54 AM
:D :D :D That is too good.
:idea: I wonder if CB1 got a trailer with his :D
thats what reminded me of it.... :idea:

Just foreplay
06-24-2007, 10:59 AM
Maybe that's what it takes to teach some of the lake lice that there are rules...
Now if they would do something when they are out on the water...Some times they can do some S T U P I D stuff...:D

MADDOG355
06-24-2007, 11:01 AM
I think I would have hung around and waited for them to come in.
New sea doo ????
tank of gas $40.00
Spending the day on the water and getting back to the ramp to find out you parked in a tow away zone,,,,,,,,,,,,
priceless:D :D :D

RitcheyRch
06-24-2007, 11:04 AM
Guess they felt the rules didnt apply to them

Just foreplay
06-24-2007, 11:04 AM
I think I would have hung around and waited for them to come in.
New sea doo ????
tank of gas $40.00
Spending the day on the water and getting back to the ramp to find out you parked in a tow away zone,,,,,,,,,,,,
priceless:D :D :D
That would have been a "Kodak" moment for sure..:D :D

PHOTOGLOU
06-24-2007, 11:08 AM
So now they are goin to park their SEA DOO's in the 10 minute spot while going to the tow yard, and getting those towed..... Might as well just park go to dinner call the tow yard and have everything put back together... Sea doo trailer and truck.... NICE

vee-driven
06-24-2007, 11:12 AM
I know what happened, maybe they couldn't speak english, go raiders. lmfao!!!

Glamasu
06-24-2007, 02:40 PM
I know what happened, maybe they couldn't speak english, go raiders. lmfao!!!
Hell YA!!!!! :D :D :D

laveycrafter
06-24-2007, 02:46 PM
:D Just one more reason why sea dont's, lame runners, and shat skis shoudn't be allowed.:D

GHT
06-24-2007, 02:53 PM
they obviously were just clueless, I dont know how they coulda missed the signs... not to mention the empty front row parking (here's your sign).
Clueless is true and just imagine they are probably just a clueless about boating rules and etiquette on the lake. Serves them right..:D

blt4spd
06-24-2007, 05:11 PM
It seems the more i read some of these forums about some of these knucleheads that go up to the lake ,the worst it gets.The mental level of some people is at rock bottom.They think they can park where ever they want, do what ever they want.what that lake needs is an exterminater for lake lice.

SummitKarl
06-24-2007, 05:29 PM
yesterday at the LHC marina, we pulled the boat up to the wipe down area and found 3 SUV's with sea doo/ jet ski trailers parked in the wipe down parking GETTING TOWED. these guys that parked their trucks were gonna be in for a huge shock when they get off the water... flat bed tows disconnected the trailers, got the trucks on the flatbed and towed the empty trailers away....
you should have told that one last night;) we could of had fun with that...
BTW....I had a blast;) :D ...thanks

Throttle
06-27-2007, 06:40 AM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/510/100_2608.JPG
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/510/100_2607.JPG
:D

HavaSkank
06-27-2007, 06:51 AM
This is why I dont mind contributing my $15 to the McCullough empire. Those old bastards that work the marina dont take shiat from the amatuers. They compiled a team of salty dawgs with leather skin and they LOVE busting the dil-holes when presented with the opportunity.
God bless'em

Havasu1986
06-27-2007, 07:11 AM
This is why I dont mind contributing my $15 to the McCullough empire. Those old bastards that work the marina dont take shiat from the amatuers. They compiled a team of salty dawgs with leather skin and they LOVE busting the dil-holes when presented with the opportunity.
God bless'em
I think they were actually doing there job this time. You can't park in the wipe down area and go on the lake for the rest of the day. :)

Ziggy
06-27-2007, 07:12 AM
LMAO----When they left they probably thought they were the luckiest SOB's to get front row spaces :D :D :D :D Think they were friends?:rolleyes: :D

Havasu_Dreamin
06-27-2007, 07:29 AM
That's awesome!

Mandelon
06-27-2007, 08:26 AM
I think some wives are gonna be in trouble.
"Uh MUffy...? Where did you park the truck and trailer..."
"Right over here Skippy....hey where'd they go? we got such great spaces too, we parked right here by the ramp. I swear..." :D

CBadDad
06-27-2007, 08:37 AM
That's classic.
When we came into the Marina Sunday evening some knothead had run out of gas while loading his boat. I watched as one of the marina guys brought him a can a gas to get him out of the way. How do you not notice you're running on fumes when you're on the way to the launch your boat? :confused:

HavaSkank
06-27-2007, 08:40 AM
Holy shiat! Im gonna do that! With fuel at $3.30/gal, now I know where to get the free stuff