PDA

View Full Version : Some people are so funny....

HM
06-25-2007, 07:55 AM
I was in a car accident over the weekend with none other than the Bilge Idiot - only we didn't know who each other was(at first). This is how the first few words were exchanged.....
I got out of the car, and I was PISSED! So, I went up to the other driver and said "I am NOT Happy!!!"
Bilge responded, "Then which one are you?"

charlyox
06-25-2007, 08:01 AM
Now THAT'S funny

yopengo
06-25-2007, 08:02 AM
Dopey? :D

hoolign
06-25-2007, 08:07 AM
I was in a car accident over the weekend with none other than the Bilge Idiot - only we didn't know who each other was(at first). This is how the first few words were exchanged.....
I hopped down from the car, waddled over to his vehicle as fast as my lil legs would take me and I was PISSED! So, I looked up at the other driver and said "I am NOT Happy!!!"
Bilge responded, "Then which one are you?"
Fixed it for ya:D

HM
06-25-2007, 08:11 AM
Fixed it for ya:D
That makes the punch line too obvious. :D

BrianB
06-25-2007, 08:13 AM
Angry little piss ant,they could have fit you in somehow

HM
06-25-2007, 08:30 AM
Angry little piss ant,they could have fit you in somehow
It is a little early to be hitting the silver boollitz...aint it?

BrianB
06-25-2007, 08:58 AM
It is a little early to be hitting the silver boollitz...aint it?
The HM I knew back in the day would have run up,busted the mirror off and smashed out the front window befor he asked "DO you post?"
Hope your ok homie ;)

Riverkid
06-25-2007, 09:02 AM
The HM I knew back in the day would have run up,busted the mirror off and smashed out the front window befor he asked "DO you post?"
Hope your ok homie ;)
Spa boy? You little homos get shocked yesterday? :D

HM
06-25-2007, 09:05 AM
Hope your ok homie ;)
Hey...don't forget you brought this tough guy midget to roll with you to help pick up an ex's things from the ex boyfriend who was being an azz. Remember that? It was funny seeing a grown man scream at a midget....."You stay away from me!!!!"
And....remember me swinging the hammer out of your maroon chevy on the way to Glamis at that turd that sped up on you when you went to pass....on a two way road? :D

BrianB
06-25-2007, 09:53 AM
Hey...don't forget you brought this tough guy midget to roll with you to help pick up an ex's things from the ex boyfriend who was being an azz. Remember that? It was funny seeing a grown man scream at a midget....."You stay away from me!!!!"
And....remember me swinging the hammer out of your maroon chevy on the way to Glamis at that turd that sped up on you when you went to pass....on a two way road? :D
I needed back up,together we were a tag team weighing in at a combined weight of 210 lbs.With you threatening to kick shins and me screaming
"I"ll bite your ear off motha fer" nobody wants to play with crazy.
Who was there for you at the Nautical? Huh Huh?
When that drunk,supersized,Stone Cold Steve Austin was ready to start bitch slapn and you were first in line.
That's right,Wonder Twin Powers activate

HM
06-25-2007, 10:12 AM
I needed back up,together we were a tag team weighing in at a combined weight of 210 lbs.With you threatening to kick shins and me screaming
"I"ll bite your ear off motha fer" nobody wants to play with crazy.
Who was there for you at the Nautical? Huh Huh?
When that drunk,supersized,Stone Cold Steve Austin was ready to start bitch slapn and you were first in line.
You know we had that sausage party on the Australian Beach Club house boat shaking in their sandals!

Riverkid
06-25-2007, 11:17 AM
I just got a visual on that... Classic :D

BrianB
06-25-2007, 12:56 PM
I just got a visual on that... Classic :D
Form of a floating butt bouy with head smashing "kadunkadunk" power