I know there are different ways to mount the subs and speakers
Does anyone have a diagram of where they mounted there stuff
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/6757DSC00203mod.JPG

Jetdriver
02-15-2006, 10:40 AM
You might want to find yourself a professional installer for that one. :D

ROZ
02-15-2006, 10:49 AM
OH MY GOD, IT"S A CAPICITOR!!! Get it out! Call an exterminator!! AAAAHHHHhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!
:crossx:

riverbound
02-15-2006, 10:54 AM
Post pics of the boat interior with dimensions and maybe we could give you a cou[le ideas. I would also HIGHLY recommend you just take it to a profesional and have it done.
You could have a fairly basic install done for less than $500 and you will have the piece of mind knowing it wasd done right. ;)
Myprice is an off the top of my head guesstimate and could be much less or much more once they look at it.

LAFD
02-15-2006, 10:55 AM
[QUOTE=ROZ]OH MY GOD, IT"S A CAPICITOR!!! Get it out! Call an exterminator!! AAAAHHHHhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!
did you have a bad experiance with one??? you dont like them or what???

Jetdriver
02-15-2006, 11:46 AM
[QUOTE=ROZ]OH MY GOD, IT"S A CAPICITOR!!! Get it out! Call an exterminator!! AAAAHHHHhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!
Caps are a myth my friend, there just another way the companies get you to spend money. If you ever really want one let me know. I know a warehouse in the valley that is stuffed full of them and you can buyem for practically nothing.

h2oski2fast
02-15-2006, 01:37 PM
Here we go again.