PDA

View Full Version : Free Spam

Cole Trickle
02-15-2006, 09:50 AM
We have an old Golf Cart that we need to get rid of.
It has got to be a mid 70's cart and I don't recall the brand off the top of my head.Everything is there but I think it might need new batteries and a speed control)
Overall it is in decent condition and kind of looks like one of those Toon town cars from disneyland.It has newer seats and a fabric top. It also appears that ir was registered and street legal in AZ because it has plates and front/rear lights.
We were going to fix it up but just lost interest since he has a newer EZ go and I have a Rhino.
The Cart is located at my Fathers house in Tustin (OC) and we would need someone to come pick it up.(I will be trashing it in the next couple weeks if there is no intrest)

syke-o
02-15-2006, 10:01 AM
any pics of this thing???

Cole Trickle
02-15-2006, 10:09 AM
any pics of this thing???
not with me I might be able to get my dad to shoot some pics and email them to me in the next couple days.
Like stated above it's not much to look out but with a littlre cash and creativity it could make a good neighborhood/river cruizer.

riverbound
02-15-2006, 10:27 AM
not with me I might be able to get my dad to shoot some pics and email them to me in the next couple days.
Like stated above it's not much to look out but with a littlre cash and creativity it could make a good neighborhood/river cruizer.
Let me know if you can get pics. I know of someone who was looking for a project cart.

blownupsleek
02-15-2006, 11:00 AM
Is that the one by Emery's store on the street with the paper free sign on it? I almost picked it up a month or so ago!! I have a flat bed tow truck to move it with if anyone wants help!?

Cole Trickle
02-15-2006, 11:13 AM
Is that the one by Emery's store on the street with the paper free sign on it? I almost picked it up a month or so ago!! I have a flat bed tow truck to move it with if anyone wants help!?
????
I am pretty sure we are talking about something different since this one is under a cover in a back yard in tustin. :)

Cole Trickle
02-15-2006, 11:14 AM
Let me know if you can get pics. I know of someone who was looking for a project cart.
Just pick it up everybody knows what 70's ugly looks like. :p

riverbound
02-15-2006, 11:28 AM
Just pick it up everybody knows what 70's ugly looks like. :p
Its not for me...post up some pics....kittens are dying :D
<----hates cats anyways :D

Mandelon
02-15-2006, 11:46 AM
3 wheeler? or 4?

Cole Trickle
02-15-2006, 11:58 AM
Its not for me...post up some pics....kittens are dying :D
<----hates cats anyways :D
This as good as it gets :crossx:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/2491cart.JPG
be advised that actual item might be slightly differnt than picture. :p

Cole Trickle
02-15-2006, 12:01 PM
3 wheeler? or 4?
It's a 4 wheeler

riverracerx
02-15-2006, 01:54 PM
Is the sun and the beach included in the free sale? Or do I have to pay for the sun?

Cole Trickle
02-15-2006, 02:04 PM
Is the sun and the beach included in the free sale? Or do I have to pay for the sun?
The sun and the beach have always been free......
It's the property around it that cost so damm much!!! :cry: :crossx:

Cole Trickle
02-15-2006, 03:19 PM
As of now the cart is spoken for and will be picked up later this evening.
I will let you know if somrthing happens and the deal falls through. :)