PDA

View Full Version : Need a Nanny

Community
06-29-2007, 01:05 PM
Anybody have kids starting school this fall and giving up your Nanny or know one? They can start right away if needed or by late August for sure. One with twin experience would be great. I am in Glendale, CA.
Thanks.
Gary

Jordy
06-29-2007, 01:55 PM
Twin nannies??? You're my hero!!! We want some pics!!! :D :D :D

Community
06-29-2007, 02:19 PM
Don't I wish...

RP2
06-29-2007, 03:46 PM
My Son has a great Nanny that we have had for two years now. PM me and I will give you the info on the hook-up for others.

Community
07-08-2007, 01:15 PM
Thanks for the response - looks like we found one from the local twins club - she starts next week - now....about that second job I will need to pay her.

RP2
07-08-2007, 05:12 PM
Thanks for the response - looks like we found one from the local twins club - she starts next week - now....about that second job I will need to pay her.
That's the wrong attitude, have the Nanny get the second job.:D
It does add up though... I guestimate our Nanny cost about $24,000 last year after you add up the car, ins, wages, food, room and board and all the activities she takes my Son too.
Our main concern is that my Son is safe, happy and well adjusted, which makes it all worth it in the end.

Community
07-09-2007, 06:36 AM
That is how I feel. My main concern is the children and feeling comfortable leaving her with them. She won't be living with us or driving. Where I live there are parks, stores and plenty of things to do walking distance which is what I prefer she does. We just need someone there during the workday.
Thanks for the help.
Gary

Insurance God
07-09-2007, 06:50 AM
Since you found a nanny, come down next Friday for happy hour. :D