PDA

View Full Version : How Many Times Did You Get Some At Hwy 39 ???

Pussywhippled
06-29-2007, 02:16 PM
Allotttt...
Hwy 39 is actually where I told my wife I love her for the very first time.
She jumped out of the car like it was on fire.
I can't remember if it was the same trip when we were in the back seat of my freinds parents Mercedes and I was telling her faster, faster, faster...
If it was I'm sure I told her I love her after the faster, faster, faster.
15 years later and we still joke about it.

Deano
06-29-2007, 02:28 PM
As previously posted..... more times than I can shake a stick dipped in Bartles and James at.

SummerBreeze
06-29-2007, 02:31 PM
Where is Hwy 39?

Brewzed
06-29-2007, 02:33 PM
It was a drive-in on beach boulevard. Had a few good times there.

Havasu Daytona
06-29-2007, 02:33 PM
I don't know about HWY 39 or the HWY 39 drive-in in Huntington Beach. I lived in Anaheim but...
I have received many Blow Jobs on Rice Road on the way to Havasu. I love to speed up on the downhill side of the bumps in the road for her GAG reflex and sound effects.
GauuuuK. :eek:

Water Romper
06-29-2007, 02:56 PM
HWY 39 is my old “stompin grounds” I used to go to Azusa canyon and 4x4 in my Toyota. Now I go up there and fish the west/east forks and prospect for gold. Used to hang out at the “Fort” until it closed. There was a Navy torpedo testing area up there located in one of the reservoirs, Morris I think, I remember as a kid watching them test boats and stuff.
Quite a bit of “gold” history up in “them thar hills” :D
And when, when I headed the other direction, we would go to the beach and end up in Huntington Beach and surf.
For you HB peeps that are not from the area, HWY 39 is Azusa Ave that turns into Beach Blvd. From the Mountains (where I would fish) to the beach would be about an hour and a half drive. Snow to Surf in a heart beat…how cool is that! :sqeyes:

Faceaz
06-29-2007, 03:02 PM
AHH, Recieved one last night on Rice Road.

roostwear
06-29-2007, 03:07 PM
Hwy 39 one one of the drive-ins on our list. Hwy 39, Orange drive-in, Stadium, La Habra. Surprised I was never made a daddy at one of them :D

RiverToysJas
06-29-2007, 03:12 PM
As for the drive-in, now you can shop at Wal-Mart & Lowes while remembering the good times.......then eat at Carls Jr for dinner!!! :D
Oh And it's Westminster, not HB. ;)
RTJas :D

BoatPI
06-29-2007, 03:19 PM
State Highway 39 runs from HB, as Beach Blvd., to Hacenida Blvd, and becomes Azusa I believe and up to Crystal Springs in the mountains.

Baja Big Dog
06-29-2007, 03:25 PM
Ah..Hwy 39 in Hacienda Heights, top of the hill little turn off....lost a few loads up there. Im sure the word LOVE was involved somewhere during the process!!!:D