PDA

View Full Version : New fundraiser.......

riverbound
06-29-2007, 05:24 PM
Looks as though Our good ole buddy Squirten thunder, aka spamming Blunder, aka EmaNON performance marine. Is looking to sue a couple of us board memebers for Slander. I guess when you screw someone and the truth about you comes to light, its considered slander:confused: anyways....we all know the guy is a loser, but I figure maybe we should have The Bilge Idiot set up a thing where he can do more animated avitars and siggys if you donate to Jim's legal fees;)
I think so far this is the list of people that are going to be named in the suit.
Riverbound
RiverDave
Goad
Jordy (if not yet, he will be by the time it goes to court)
**Im pretty sure there are more I dont know about**
:D :D :D

Jordy
06-29-2007, 05:30 PM
First off, why am I being brought into this??? He's the one who threatened to kick me in the junk if I showed up at the Parker Enduro. Maybe I'll sue him for intentional infliction of emotional distress. Then again, what am I going to do with a brokedown Ford powered jetboat, a case of Code Blue Racing shirts, and a dually with 6 bald tires. :idea: :D
Secondly, as was pointed out in the other thread, he'd have to sue you for libel as this is "defamation" (at least in his eyes) in a written medium, not spoken, which would be slander. ;)
p.s. F.U.N. :D

Jordy
06-29-2007, 05:32 PM
OK, so I thought of a few more things. Perhaps in the animated siggys, they can make a few laps and then go dead in the water and get towed off. ;)
Secondly, Spammin' Thunder should join forces with Later and have Later handle his finances for him. :idea:
Jordy <---just full of good ideas today. :D

Goad
06-29-2007, 05:36 PM
HAHAHA
Here is a fun one I learned yesterday....what do you get when you spell emanon backwards?
I got the threat today via voicemail. I will be contacting my lawyer LH Parker to fight for me!
http://www.losanjealous.com/img/larryparker.jpg

warlock
06-29-2007, 05:36 PM
You guys just want ta' take that nice Cab-over Camper don't ya'!?

riverbound
06-29-2007, 05:38 PM
First off, why am I being brought into this??? He's the one who threatened to kick me in the junk if I showed up at the Parker Enduro. Maybe I'll sue him for intentional infliction of emotional distress. Then again, what am I going to do with a brokedown Ford powered jetboat, a case of Code Blue Racing shirts, and a dually with 6 bald tires. :idea: :D
Secondly, as was pointed out in the other thread, he'd have to sue you for libel as this is "defamation" (at least in his eyes) in a written medium, not spoken, which would be slander. ;)
p.s. F.U.N. :D
You mean this one??
the other thread (http://www.***boat.com/FORUMS/showthread.php?p=2648196#post2648196)
where once again someone who went out on a limb and helped the guy out and ended up getting screwed??......and is now being attacked by Jim's new victims (they just dont know they are victims yet) ;)

Jordy
06-29-2007, 05:40 PM
HAHAHA
Here is a fun one I learned yesterday....what do you get when you spell emanon backwards?
I got the threat today via voicemail. I will be contacting my lawyer LH Parker to fight for me!
Personally, I think I'd get Jones, Jones, and Jones. They're a bunch of vicious blood suckers who will eat Larry H. Parker's lunch!!! :D :D :D

riverbound
06-29-2007, 05:41 PM
HAHAHA
I like how the Dumbass was smart enough to put the word NON right next to performance in his business name (emaNON performance).... I wonder if he really expects success.:confused:
<---Kinda like the chevy NoVa in Mexico.....no Va=No Go in spanish;)

Larry H Parker
06-29-2007, 05:42 PM
Personally, I think I'd get Jones, Jones, and Jones. They're a bunch of vicious blood suckers who will eat Larry H. Parker's lunch!!! :D :D :D
They can try because I have already been retained.

riverbound
06-29-2007, 05:45 PM
I'd vote for the Jones' too. The Only claim to fame Larry has is getting that Black guy, who cant walk 2.1 mill......I Especially enjoyed the commercial where the guy is sitting on the motorcycle :D

Goad
06-29-2007, 05:46 PM
that is focking awesome! I got Dr Phil signed up over on my site, maybe I can convince him to come over here to council us too! haha

riverbound
06-29-2007, 05:46 PM
:idea: Make sure he pays up front....dont fall his old "check is in the mail" Line......Our screen printers heard that one until Jim Scammed someone else from this board into paying the tab for him. ;)

warlock
06-29-2007, 05:48 PM
Does anyone know where I can get a Code Blue Racing shirt? I heard they were free??:eek:

Goad
06-29-2007, 05:49 PM
Just to keep things going with the "truthful" theme....
I personally have talked to the screen printer (i ordered shirts from her recently)....and jim is paid up with her.
...continue on.

riverbound
06-29-2007, 05:50 PM
Does anyone know where I can get a Code Blue Racing shirt? I heard they were free??:eek:
they are only free to Jim.....I know we took ours and burned them:D

riverbound
06-29-2007, 05:56 PM
Just to keep things going with the "truthful" theme....
I personally have talked to the screen printer (i ordered shirts from her recently)....and jim is paid up with her.
...continue on.
Yes the bill has been paid. Here is the truth behind it.
after reading that thread one of the good people of this board offered to pay the tab for jim, since he seemd don on his luck. they sent the check to the screen printers. and hoped that Jim would make right when he got back on his feet. Let me tell you, that was another PM I got telling me I was right and that everythign I posted about Jim was truth. I have probably received 10-15 PMs from people over the last year+ of people that felt sorry for him, ended up helping him out to only get screwed in the end or as they say "got to see his true colors".

HM
06-29-2007, 06:00 PM
Are you talking about this t-shirt?
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/290makelittlepic.jpg

HokeySon
06-29-2007, 06:00 PM
Ol' Larry doesn't pratice anymore. He sold out to another firm here in Long Beach (perona, langer etc.) and it just uses his name for advertising. If you notice, his commercials now have him and another guy in them. I think their building is pretty funny: It has two doors - the main one with the main firm name and another off to the side with Larry's name on it.

warlock
06-29-2007, 06:01 PM
YEA!!!! Thats the one!!!
LOL

HM
06-29-2007, 06:05 PM
YEA!!!! Thats the one!!!
LOL
Never seen it.

MBlaster
06-29-2007, 06:07 PM
Peoples Court FTW!!!

HokeySon
06-29-2007, 06:09 PM
I think so far this is the list of people that are going to be named in the suit.
Riverbound
RiverDave
Goad
Jordy (if not yet, he will be by the time it goes to court)
**Im pretty sure there are more I dont know about**
:D :D :D
Until you are actualy served or see the lawsuit, I really wouldn't worry about it if I were you. Threats are even cheaper than lawsuits; lots of emtpy threats around. This is not the kind of case that most lawyers, particularly decent ones, are going to take on contingency.
Jordy: Aren't you in Az? I really wouldn't worry.
Any of you can Pmail me if you want to talk about this -- Not soliciting -- just offering to talk.

Jordy
06-29-2007, 06:11 PM
I'm not worried in the least. There are people with much deeper pockets trying to figure out how to sue me for the shennanigans that go on around here, and they really don't worry me either. :)

Goad
06-29-2007, 06:13 PM
Until you are actualy served or see the lawsuit, I really wouldn't worry about it if I were you. Threats are even cheaper than lawsuits; lots of emtpy threats around. This is not the kind of case that most lawyers, particularly decent ones, are going to take on contingency.
Any of you can Pmail me if you want to talk about this -- Not soliciting -- just offering to talk.
obviously you arent seeing the sarcasm going on in this thread.
Jim is all bark, no bite. Nothing will become of this. We all know it.
He honestly has nothing on any of us anyways. :rolleyes:

HokeySon
06-29-2007, 06:19 PM
obviously you arent seeing the sarcasm going on in this thread.
Jim is all bark, no bite. Nothing will become of this. We all know it.
He honestly has nothing on any of us anyways. :rolleyes:
Okey, Dokey. Sorry I missed it. Carry on. I'll be over by ambulance if you need me.

riverbound
06-29-2007, 06:21 PM
Oh.... I am not worried in the slightest. If Spamming Blunder really wants to get pushy....he will see what it is REALLY like to have a team of lawyers come after him ;)
In all reality its just one more example of his inability to have anyhting other than lies come from that whole in his face he calls a mouth. when he made his empty threats recently to sue someone he stated he was already going afterw myself and RD. I know he is full of it and even IF he was able to panandle enough money to get a low budget lawyer....they still wouldnt take the case. Its more fun to watch him self distrcut himslef and point it out every time it happens:D

riverbound
06-29-2007, 06:23 PM
Oh....and thanks for the offer.
JIM....you should take him up on his offer.....it would be funny to see your own lawyer call you an idiot :D

Jordy
06-29-2007, 06:24 PM
Its more fun to watch him self distrcut himslef and point it out every time it happens:D
Almost as much fun as watching you try to spell D-E-S-T-R-U-C-T. :D :D :D
Where is that quote about RD not trusting Jim to wash his truck??? One of the all time RD classics. :D :D :D

riverbound
06-29-2007, 06:25 PM
Okey, Dokey. Sorry I missed it. Carry on. I'll be over by ambulance if you need me.
LOL.....ambulance chaser :D

riverbound
06-29-2007, 06:26 PM
Almost as much fun as watching you try to spell D-E-S-T-R-U-C-T. :D :D :D
Where is that quote about RD not trusting Jim to wash his truck??? One of the all time RD classics. :D :D :D
LOL....sumtymes eye mistspeel werdz
I used that line yesterday on a shitty employee we had here:D

djunkie
06-29-2007, 06:58 PM
Is this a joke? That tool's really gonna sue? What a pussy!!!!!!!

riverbound
06-29-2007, 07:11 PM
http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/1474/dunnoym2.gif (http://imageshack.us)
http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/4044/certainwonderkh7.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
Now you are included in the suit too:mad: ;) :D

riverbound
06-29-2007, 07:13 PM
Is this a joke? That tool's really gonna sue? What a pussy!!!!!!!
Sopposedly he is already suing RD and myself:rolleyes:
And adding new people (GOAD) to the list as the days go on :D

djunkie
06-29-2007, 07:15 PM
Sopposedly he is already suing RD and myself:rolleyes:
And adding new people (GOAD) to the list as the days go on :D
Now thats funny. I'm gonna sue you too for calling me a....... Well FUN to you too. :D :D
Doesn't there have to be more involved to sue for slander? Like loss of business or something? If not I'm gonna sue this whole forum for the times they talked shit to me. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

riverbound
06-29-2007, 07:18 PM
Now thats funny. I'm gonna sue you too for calling me a....... Well FUN to you too. :D :D
Doesn't there have to be more involved to sue for slander? Like loss of business or something? If not I'm gonna sue this whole forum for the times they talked shit to me. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
you would think there has to be a basis for a lawsuit...and not just because someone you screwed over called you names.:rolleyes:
But Spamming Blunder, lives by his own rules in his own world;)

riverbound
06-29-2007, 07:20 PM
Im also on the process of digging into his "director" role....to see really how much clout that carries....if my hunch serves me right, Im gussing its about as legit as his fund raising efforts ;)

Goad
06-29-2007, 08:50 PM
Im also on the process of digging into his "director" role....to see really how much clout that carries....if my hunch serves me right, Im gussing its about as legit as his fund raising efforts ;)
I know everything you need to know. I got it from the source :D

Goad
06-29-2007, 09:48 PM
http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/1474/dunnoym2.gif (http://imageshack.us)
http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/4044/certainwonderkh7.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
toooo funny :D

Jordy
06-29-2007, 10:29 PM
Doesn't there have to be more involved to sue for slander? Like loss of business or something?
Yes, you have to prove damages/loss of revenue as a direct result of the defaming action. ;)
If not I'm gonna sue this whole forum for the times they talked shit to me. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
First off, it has to be false, so that rules out all the homo jokes and the stuff about your "Failure to Launch" if you will. What else have you got??? :D :D :D

Goad
06-30-2007, 06:25 AM
Yes, you have to prove damages/loss of revenue as a direct result of the defaming action. ;)
he has no revenue to lose anyways.

riverbound
06-30-2007, 08:17 AM
Libel and slander are among the hardest cases to prove. Most lawyers wouldn't touch them with a 100' pole. They're dead losers.
Just like Jims boat???:D

riverbound
06-30-2007, 08:18 AM
he has no revenue to lose anyways.
Yes, he does.....all his sponsors money. all that money and stuff he scammed has to go somewhere.:D

riverbound
06-30-2007, 08:19 AM
I know everything you need to know. I got it from the source :D
Post it.....Or a pm would be nice ;) Im not afraid to post it :D

Goad
06-30-2007, 08:35 AM
Post it.....Or a pm would be nice ;) Im not afraid to post it :D
I sent it to you in a PM because I have other plans to intentionally expose him and rip any value of his reputation away from him within this community that he doesnt deserve. Jim messed with the wrong person this time.
more later.
-Brad

riverbound
06-30-2007, 08:36 AM
I sent it to you in a PM because I have other plans to intentionally expose him and rip any value of his reputation away from him within this community that he doesnt deserve. Jim messed with the wrong person this time.
more later.
-Brad
Everyhting you sent me matches what I havre already found ;) thanks for the info. I replied to your PM on the other thing ;)

Jordy
06-30-2007, 09:06 AM
Hey Billdo, how much money have you raised so far??? :idea:

djunkie
06-30-2007, 09:38 AM
First off, it has to be false, so that rules out all the homo jokes and the stuff about your "Failure to Launch" if you will. What else have you got??? :D :D :D
I'm gonna sue for loss of work for having to spend extra time on here talking shit back to you phuckers!!!:mad: :D

djunkie
06-30-2007, 09:40 AM
I'll donate $5 to the cause. And a 30 pack for the after party. :D

riverbound
06-30-2007, 03:32 PM
Surprisingly no body wants to back Spamming Blunder of emaNON performance marine....in a lawsuit against RD and myself:idea:
and to think that 2 bit boat racer is running his mouth somewhere....and will NEVER actually back it up.

riverbound
06-30-2007, 03:59 PM
dezzsnutts should get in one this a sue s/t for fockn up his motors he had to have redone:devil:
Are you trying to tell me that Spamming oil line crosser isnt the master mechanic??:eek:
Maybe he hooked yur buddy's oil lines up backwards....... I have seen him do that before ;)

djunkie
06-30-2007, 04:11 PM
Are you trying to tell me that Spamming oil line crosser isnt the master mechanic??:eek:
Maybe he hooked yur buddy's oil lines up backwards....... I have seen him do that before ;)
You slandering bastard!!!!!!:D :D

Mardonzi
06-30-2007, 04:21 PM
everything was wrong:mad:
Great,, now you will get drug into this as well....
Not everything was wrong,, the little round air thingy was on top where it belongs...:D

RiverDave
07-01-2007, 04:56 PM
I'm getting sued? LOL.. That's news to me.
Who did he tell this too?
RD

Goad
07-01-2007, 08:17 PM
RD
back after the parker race and this thread (http://www.***boat.com/FORUMS/showthread.php?t=148394) popped up....jim told me he was seeking legal advice to sue you guys for slander.
I just got back from havasu and made an unannounced visit to jim in bullhead yesterday afternoon. I will post over here (http://www.***boat.com/FORUMS/showthread.php?t=155143) what happened.

BigDoug
07-01-2007, 08:22 PM
I thought Jim was living in the Phoenix area, or did he move back to Bullhead ?

Goad
07-01-2007, 08:38 PM
I thought Jim was living in the Phoenix area, or did he move back to Bullhead ?
he moved to pheonix for a few weeks/months then moved back to fort mojave/bullhead area where he is now.

riverbound
07-01-2007, 11:14 PM
RD
Better be scared RD......Maybe he will send his "Bulldog" Steelcomp after us :rolleyes:
Im starting to get scared now;)

RiverDave
07-02-2007, 01:32 PM
Better be scared RD......Maybe he will send his "Bulldog" Steelcomp after us :rolleyes:
Im starting to get scared now;)
Steelcomp can suck a dick as far as I'm concerned.
I reread that thread that I'm supposedly getting sued over.. LOL Good luck with that one Jimbo.
RD

HM
07-02-2007, 07:07 PM
I love lamp.

Goad
07-02-2007, 07:16 PM
I love lamp.
needs more cowbell.
http://www.japanisshinto.com/images/cowbell.gif

HM
07-03-2007, 07:29 AM
needs more cowbell.