PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else getting riped of by this Co TLG ***

Tequila-John
06-30-2007, 02:10 PM
On there monthly credit card? I have been fighting for 4 months now with my CC company. They have re-issued me new cards and numbers and these ****S still are charging me. This month was 300.00. I have call TLG and they have credited me some 11.99 and 9.99 charges back, but then I get hit from them again.
They have
TLG buyers Adv
TLG traveladv
TLG home
And the list goes on. Here is one link about this SCAM!
http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/0/124/ripoff0124534.htm
I am with Chase but am now interested in changing CC co. Any suggestions?

Daytona100
06-30-2007, 03:09 PM
On there monthly credit card? I have been fighting for 4 months now with my CC company. They have re-issued me new cards and numbers and these ****S still are charging me. This month was 300.00. I have call TLG and they have credited me some 11.99 and 9.99 charges back, but then I get hit from them again.
They have
TLG buyers Adv
TLG traveladv
TLG home
And the list goes on. Here is one link about this SCAM!
http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/0/124/ripoff0124534.htm
I am with Chase but am now interested in changing CC co. Any suggestions?
I booked some airline tickets on-line and got hit with that BS. You try to call and cancel and its a circle jerk of pushing buttons on your phone and then it automatically hangs up. I had to change accounts twice to get rid of it. Good luck. Mike

Tequila-John
06-30-2007, 03:15 PM
I booked some airline tickets on-line and got hit with that BS. You try to call and cancel and its a circle jerk of pushing buttons on your phone and then it automatically hangs up. I had to change accounts twice to get rid of it. Good luck. Mike
Thank buddy,
They are like little nats
Who are you using now?

Daytona100
06-30-2007, 03:24 PM
Thank buddy,
They are like little nats
Who are you using now?
The charge was TLG great fun on my bank statements with a BS phone number. Always small amounts 5.00 10.00 every month. Closed my accounts and it finally disappeared. When you book airline tickets don't push on any of the special offers etc. Thats where they get ya. I was using cheap tickets.com at the time. Mike

Tequila-John
06-30-2007, 03:31 PM
The charge was TLG great fun on my bank statements with a BS phone number. Always small amounts 5.00 10.00 every month. Closed my accounts and it finally disappeared. When you book airline tickets don't push on any of the special offers etc. Thats where they get ya. I was using cheap tickets.com at the time. Mike
Yeah these guys were doing the same 9.99 and 11.99 then i talked to supervisors and they refunded my money. Not they got me for 149.99 2 times in 1 month