PDA

View Full Version : Three Bombs - Three Duds

burtandnancy2
06-30-2007, 02:16 PM
The English got lucky three times in a row. Those stupid, ignorant, radical muslims they allow to run amok in their country failed to get three bombs to go off although they set fire to a small portion of the Glasgow Airport. The English seem to go further than we do in PC. Its going to bite them in the azz and I hope we learn from these current events...

clownpuncher
06-30-2007, 04:53 PM
Not the smartest terrorists ever hatched, but, trust me...they'll learn from their mistakes.
Stay vigilant, always be prepared to the best of your ability...........enjoy life.

dirty old man
07-02-2007, 07:45 AM
This is only going to get uglier. Its about time to start banning radical, islamic, muslim, crazyies

eliminatedsprinter
07-02-2007, 08:32 AM
This is only going to get uglier. Its about time to start banning radical, islamic, muslim, crazyies
It won't happen. However, since two of the guys involved are MDs we could get John Edwards after them, after all, he loves putting innocent MDs out of business.

burtandnancy2
07-02-2007, 08:34 AM
sprinter, thats over my head, but I'll look it up...

dschaper
07-02-2007, 09:23 AM
Burt you posted a phone # that does not work in reguards to the Hallett 27 in Southern Calif, if it is still avaiable could you post a new # or call me @ 702-239-9959 my name is Dave. Thanks

SmokinLowriderSS
07-02-2007, 06:10 PM
sprinter, thats over my head, but I'll look it up...
Just to get you started, it is a veiled (thinly) reference to Senator John "The Breck Girl" Edwards' previous profession as an attorney, whose prefered lawsuit was the medical malpractice type. :idea: :D