PDA

View Full Version : Need A Wing Man

OverKill
06-30-2007, 06:26 PM
Guys I have to ask if this will help. My wife and I own a 19 foot jet boat and have been on Lake Havasu in Febuary. We had a blast other than it was a little cold for the wife. My question is would my ride in choppy water be a smoother ride if I folowed a bigger boat to break the wake??
If so would anyone mind being a wing man to get my wife and I through all the giant swells. Thanks for any info.
OverKill

MR.rvrluvr
06-30-2007, 06:29 PM
it does help but you still have to go a little slow....Sure you can fallow us, when and where,.............oh ya what does the wife look like........better yet she can just ride with us......:D

Havasu1986
06-30-2007, 06:30 PM
There are a boat load of boats that you can follow. Just pick one. :D

OverKill
06-30-2007, 07:25 PM
it does help but you still have to go a little slow....Sure you can fallow us, when and where,.............oh ya what does the wife look like........better yet she can just ride with us......:D
LMAO, My if is one of those Hot Blond, blue eyes' 5'5" hotties. Yes I lucked out praise God.
We will be out there on August 26th through September 4th, I would like to hit the lake on Monday or anyone of those day's of the week. How about you? You gonna be up there then?
OverKill

MR.rvrluvr
06-30-2007, 08:42 PM
LMAO, My if is one of those Hot Blond, blue eyes' 5'5" hotties. Yes I lucked out praise God.
We will be out there on August 26th through September 4th, I would like to hit the lake on Monday or anyone of those day's of the week. How about you? You gonna be up there then?
OverKill
we are up there every other weekend (thurs thru mon) send pics of the wify and I will make sure I am there and gased up ready to roll:D :D that is my birthday aug 24 weekend so yes we will be there...

havasurat27
06-30-2007, 10:37 PM
we are up there every other weekend (thurs thru mon) send pics of the wify and I will make sure I am there and gased up ready to roll:D :D that is my birthday aug 24 weekend so yes we will be there...
I'd probably make a better wingman for them (the wife) as I have a deep V vs. your cat! But I can share with a buddy! LOL

XtrmWakeborder
06-30-2007, 11:30 PM
Even trailing other boats "which I do in my 19' mini day cruiser jet" Havasu will beat you up pretty bad. I've found that if I go from the jet launch ramp at windsor to the mini sandbar pretty early you can get some decent water, but going to copper canyon or anything over there just flat out sucks. I need a bigger boat.:(