PDA

View Full Version : Rental homes in Mesa,Az

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
06-30-2007, 09:36 PM
Does anyone on here have any rental houses out here or know where a few are? If so please pm me. Thanks Michael

Jordy
06-30-2007, 09:39 PM
With the market as stale as it is, why rent when you could pretty much buy for the same payment??? :idea:

totenhosen
06-30-2007, 10:37 PM
With the market as stale as it is, why rent when you could pretty much buy for the same payment??? :idea:
Not even close unless you have 30% down.

scottneedsaboat
06-30-2007, 11:25 PM
I have a house in Queen Creek new construction only lived in for 6 months, appliances included current renters are leaving early, email if interested, sm11121@cs.com ( I have been a "lurker" on the boards for awhile, but dont own a boat, just reliving good memories of river trips growing up)

cruser
06-30-2007, 11:55 PM
Scott
Where in queen Creek, how much and how big is the garage?

scottneedsaboat
07-01-2007, 12:02 AM
It is in the Gallery 2 @ Johnson Ranch, about a mile or so from the golf course. The house is 4 bedroom with two baths (one story) and I believe it is 1890 sq ft. The garage is a standard two car. All appliances are included, fridge, microwave, washer and dryer.. I currently use a property management company since I am in southern california, she had it rented for 950 a month, any more questions let me know, sm11121@cs.com

cruser
07-01-2007, 12:11 AM
Too bad. I need one with a tandem garage and would like it a bit closer to work (south Chandler)

Invisible Sun
07-01-2007, 06:05 AM
Too bad. I need one with a tandem garage and would like it a bit closer to work (south Chandler)
I'll have one on the north west side for rent here in the next few months with tandem garage. You sure you don't want to be closer to Lake Pleasent?
S

cave
07-01-2007, 06:42 AM
Not even close unless you have 30% down.
He would be a 1st time buyer. At most 8% with all closing cost involved. The lenders have cracked down on approvals. Too many people getting in on those early 2000 ARMs stressing the market. But that too makes for a buyers market so long as you have a sustainable Job which Mike has.
Everyone needs a little help putting a boot to that special someones chest. :D :) J/K bro;)

Tequila-John
07-01-2007, 07:06 AM
He would be a 1st time buyer. At most 8% with all closing cost involved. The lenders have cracked down on approvals. Too many people getting in on those early 2000 ARMs stressing the market. But that too makes for a buyers market so long as you have a sustainable Job which Mike has.
Everyone needs a little help putting a boot to that special someones chest. :D :) J/K bro;)
8%? why?

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
07-01-2007, 07:12 AM
. But that too makes for a buyers market so long as you have a sustainable Job which Mike has.
Hell yeah! 10 years going;)
LOL, I see that your up bright and early;) Are you going to saguaro?

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
07-01-2007, 07:15 AM
It is in the Gallery 2 @ Johnson Ranch, about a mile or so from the golf course. The house is 4 bedroom with two baths (one story) and I believe it is 1890 sq ft. The garage is a standard two car. All appliances are included, fridge, microwave, washer and dryer.. I currently use a property management company since I am in southern california, she had it rented for 950 a month, any more questions let me know, sm11121@cs.com
Thats not a bad price at all but I cant stand queen creek. I grew up out there and my grandmother used to live out there. I remember when it was all dirt roads:D Im a central mesa kinda guy.
I am looking for something from stapley to power rd. North of university and south of mekellips. I am trying to get into something older with a rv gate and it must have a garage. HOA's will not let me do my side work(on boats/cars) at my house so Im trying to stay away from them. This will only be for a year. Then I will be buying after that.........

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
07-01-2007, 07:15 AM
8%? why?
Do you have any hookups John?

cruser
07-01-2007, 07:24 AM
Invisible,
I put my boat on Pleasent last weekend and all the aluminum instantly corrodided(sp). Not sure I want to go there again until I get some kind of protective coating on the metal. Besides, the commute from there would be worse than from Queen Creek, I work at Dobson and Ocotillo(sp?).
However, I did find an apartment with a 27' 7" deep garage yesterday and shorter lease terms than the house guys want. As soon as my house sells, I'll be looking to buy.
Also, Spitter gets first dibs this is his thread, I'll only look at his rejects.........

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
07-01-2007, 07:42 AM
Invisible,Also, Spitter gets first dibs this is his thread, I'll only look at his rejects.........
Pleasant isnt a bad lake in a boat like yours but we get killer out there in out 18's :eek:
Also, Spitter gets first dibs this is his thread, I'll only look at his rejects.........
Its all good brotha:) If something comes up and fits yor needs, jump on it. Im in no big hurry. I am currently rent free at the time so I dont need to jump on anything asap;)

Tequila-John
07-01-2007, 07:49 AM
Do you have any hookups John?
For lending? YES :)

squirt'nmyload
07-01-2007, 10:16 AM
Invisible,
I put my boat on Pleasent last weekend and all the aluminum instantly corrodided(sp). Not sure I want to go there again until I get some kind of protective coating on the metal. Besides, the commute from there would be worse than from Queen Creek, I work at Dobson and Ocotillo(sp?).
However, I did find an apartment with a 27' 7" deep garage yesterday and shorter lease terms than the house guys want. As soon as my house sells, I'll be looking to buy.
pleasant in THE cleanest lake around here IMO. i've never had any metal corroding problems up there, just water spots. have you gone to saguaro yet? now that is some nasty water

cave
07-01-2007, 01:08 PM
8%? why?
I high balled it TJ. I dont have any E&O Insurance on here:D When I tell Friends 3% down the selective hearing kicks in and forget the conversation including the closing cost, Points, inspection & incidentals that kick in. There are down payment assistant programs (DAPS) like 501 (C) that are grants. Not sure if AZ has this yet but Cali does. If the Seller will go for it (not usually) the 501 C 3.
FHA insured loans cover 97% of the purchase price.
TJ, Mikes a good friend. As you know there are many choices out there for financing. When he's ready you should help him out.
Not responsible for incorrect info :D per my lawyer God bless him.
LOL, I see that your up bright and early Are you going to saguaro?
I was till I noticed the puddle of anti freeze/ Anti boil here, under the Tahoe this AM. Next week for sure. I'll just have to check out Boatsgonewild's pic tonight...

AZJD
07-01-2007, 01:12 PM
Does anyone on here have any rental houses out here or know where a few are? If so please pm me. Thanks Michael
Micheal, PM me an e-mail address. I know of a nice little spot at Guadalupe and the 101 if that works for you.

djunkie
07-01-2007, 01:15 PM
What does a place like that sell for nowadays out there?:idea:

scottneedsaboat
07-01-2007, 01:19 PM
Not as much as I paid for it!!:( I think they are listed at 189K, plus upgrades, but you could probably get a nicely upgraded one for that price!

cruser
07-01-2007, 01:29 PM
Squirt'n,
Not meaning to offend, just observing. May have been something else that caused the issue. I was surprised after looking at te water, it seem fairly clear.
I have only put the boat in Canyon and Pleasant, Saguaro is likely soon. They guys at work that have boats goto Saguaro, Pleasant, Canyon and will be at Apache next weekend (staying for several days at the motel).
If you see me on the water, I have refreshments and will share.