PDA

View Full Version : Fukkin Bullshit!

hoolign
07-01-2007, 08:29 PM
The worlds for jets are within 3 hours of me, I had to pass the boats on the way to work.( passed jungleboys old boat heading in the oppsosite direction) ..I may..repeat 'may' get to see a short leg ( 60 miles) on Wednesday! I don't typically work this time of year so didn't bother taking this week off..and sure as shit...workin! :mad: i'm not sure if any of you follow the worlds for river racin..but it's Canada's turn for the for four year event...there are 50 teams with some wicked rides! in real jet boats Any of you jet heads wanna check it out I'll post a link in abit..once I finish my 5th Rye not..and then rye not have one more:D ..I'm done rantin! :rolleyes:

SummitKarl
07-01-2007, 08:36 PM
RYE!!!....is that the Canadian version of Ripple?:) :D
Holli...are you trying to say your going to miss the "jet sprint" race's:D

hoolign
07-01-2007, 08:43 PM
RYE!!!....is that the Canadian version of Ripple?:) :D
Holli...are you trying to say your going to miss the "jet sprint" race's:D
Not sprints
http://www.nzjbrra.co.nz/htmls/2007marathon.htm
And for your information ...Mr Summit... It's Gibsons 18 year old..nuthin tastes better than an 18 year old:D

Tom Brown
07-01-2007, 09:37 PM
It's Gibsons 18 year old..nuthin tastes better than an 18 year old:D
Gibsons should rig the bottle caps to release some red fluid the first time the bottle is opened.

hoolign
07-01-2007, 09:47 PM
Gibsons should rig the bottle caps to release some red fluid the first time the bottle is opened.
That would be Gibsons 16 year old!:D And the real enjoyment comes from smaking it on the bottom to rleease the cork! :D