PDA

View Full Version : Moabi- Party Police - And a huge Thanks!

Coach
07-02-2007, 07:22 AM
Just got back from Moabi last night from another great weekend. San Bernardino had out their quad and sand rail patrol at Moabi all weekend. The party police film crew was out with them. They stopped by our camp site a few times and filmed the kids and the guys giving them the badge stickers. Very cool guys, we kept giving them water as they were sweating like pigs with those helmets on. The Moabi area was under heavy patrol which I have never seen the last 6 years of going to Moabi.
I also want to thank the guys on Site #15 for saving my boat (which BTW is brand new this year). I was woken up at 8 am to be told my boat had floated away! I didn't let enough slack in my anchor line so the when the water came up it lifted my anchor and pulled my shore spike out. Luckily it had not gotten far and the guys on site #15 jumped in and saved it with the help with the guys on #14. I went over to get the guys some beer later in the day and they were gone. So if they end up seeing this THANKS! I am very happy there are some good people that are willing to help out.

Not So Fast
07-02-2007, 10:28 AM
Very nice to hear good things about the SBSO because it's getting old with some of the bashing going on:D
I hope you bought those guys in #15 & 14 a couple of case's, your boat going away would have made for a bummer of a vacation;) There are good things happening and nice to hear. NSF OPPS just saw that they were gone, but karma, what goes around comes around ya'know!!!!

Shorty|Ultra
07-03-2007, 08:38 AM
Hey Coach, I just got home last night from moabi as well, we had talked on WakeWorld but we didn't have the greatest trip so I didn't find time to stop by your site. We were on site 22 and I saw the sheriff out all weekend, couldn't figure out what the cameras were for, I told my dad it was for Party Police because I saw one for memorial day, but he kept telling me different.
Glad to here your boat is safe, it looks awesome. I saw quite a few other boats at your site, hopefully you got lucky and it didn't hit any one else's.
Despite the huge police presence they weren't there the one time we needed them. Sunday night we had the guy in the site next to us come over (with 1 friend) saying he was going to kick everyone's a$$ (which happened to be around 20 guys). Luckily my dad was able to reason with the guy, after I attempted, but being 16 the guy didn't care what I had to say to him. Luckily it all ended without any problems, it was just something no one wants to deal with on there vacation.

Baja Big Dog
07-03-2007, 08:46 AM
My two amigos would have changed there minds....
Senior Smith.:D
And his compadre......
Senior Wesson.:eek:

moneypit
07-03-2007, 08:48 AM
I'd just want to give thanks to all you peeps that are keepin' the pimp hand strong. -out:D :D