PDA

View Full Version : Anyone want a Havasu Home w/RV garage!

Ms.Havasu
07-02-2007, 02:05 PM
Just came across this new listing and thought one of you might like to take advantage of this deal. It's not my listing but I sure would like to sell it.
It's 1469 Sq.Ft. with a 16 x 50 RV garage. Tile throughout except bedrooms. Back yard is all walled in if you want to add a pool in the future you save the cost of walls(which can run almost as much as the pool.)
Listed at $321,000 PM me if you want me to go and check it out for you and send you more pics.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/Verde1.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/verde2.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/verde3.jpg
Michele
928/208-9171
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/verde4.jpg

Not So Fast
07-02-2007, 02:19 PM
Thats a Verde model right? We looked at them when we were in the market 5 yrs ago and it shows so much bigger than they actually are, but it was too small for full time, at least for us. Nice garage :D Where is it?? NSF

32sunrkt
07-02-2007, 02:21 PM
10-15 mos that house will be $110K:D

Ms.Havasu
07-02-2007, 02:31 PM
Thats a Verde model right? We looked at them when we were in the market 5 yrs ago and it shows so much bigger than they actually are, but it was too small for full time, at least for us. Nice garage :D Where is it?? NSF
It is verde home. I've always said they were great for week-ender. It's near El Dorado and bermuda (Right around the corner from Phebus' house) On a Cul-de-sac street. Best priced RV home in town, Should sell fast.

Ms.Havasu
07-02-2007, 02:32 PM
And I'll buy it with 100% financing and rent it out for a positive cash flow:D

Jyruiz
07-02-2007, 02:34 PM
It is verde home. I've always said they were great for week-ender. It's near El Dorado and bermuda (Right around the corner from Phebus' house) On a Cul-de-sac street. Best priced RV home in town, Should sell fast.
I was interested till I read who it was near.:D J/K
Very nice house, wish I could swing it.

BEER&WATER
07-02-2007, 02:48 PM
NOT
ill buy it at 210k

little rowe boat
07-02-2007, 03:04 PM
That is the same house I had built. We love it, great garage, very comfortable.

little rowe boat
07-02-2007, 03:04 PM
I hope not.:confused:

AFD
07-02-2007, 03:43 PM
Bussiness must be prettyl slow to be putting someone elses listing on a boating forum:idea:

Nord
07-02-2007, 04:38 PM
Bussiness must be prettyl slow to be putting someone elses listing on a boating forum:idea:
I think that Ms. Havasu is being nice by letting us know about this house. With only 25 posts, I'd keep my fingers in my pockets on this one........

Jyruiz
07-02-2007, 04:42 PM
I think that Ms. Havasu is being nice by letting us know about this house. With only 25 posts, I'd keep my fingers in my pockets on this one........
I agree.

SummitKarl
07-02-2007, 05:05 PM
I was interested till I read who it was near.:D J/K
Very nice house, wish I could swing it.
do you have any idea how close you are to him now:2purples:

Troy McClure
07-02-2007, 05:22 PM
I'm sorry to say it too, but since, as she stated it's not her listing anyway....I think I'd wait a while before buying right now...
My post count isn't in the four digits either so maybe I don't know anything???:confused:

hoolign
07-02-2007, 05:23 PM
Hey 2006..leave 2001 alone! :idea:

playdeep
07-02-2007, 05:26 PM
...Always seems to be a TOOL lurking:rolleyes:
No clue as to how much Mr.&Ms. Havasu do for people,on these boards.

phebus
07-02-2007, 05:29 PM
Business slow, or business off the hook, doesn't matter. As a good business person, if a deal comes along you think you can make money on, you let people know.
That's a good deal on a nice home with a RV garage, and even in this market, it won't last long.

ChumpChange
07-02-2007, 05:31 PM
For the love people. Is he really bashing Michelle here? I doubt he is referring to her personally as an agent. We all talk about the housing market and how slow it is. You ever think that is what he is referring to?
Why don't we just bash his spelling and grammar skills. I see three mistakes. :D

hoolign
07-02-2007, 05:39 PM
For the love people. Is he really bashing Michelle here? I doubt he is referring to her personally as an agent. We all talk about the housing market and how slow it is. You ever think that is what he is referring to?
Why don't we just bash his spelling and grammar skills. I see three mistakes. :D
I disagree!
"Bussiness must be prettyl slow to be putting someone elses listing on a boating forum"
..looks to me like a bash..but being as one that refrains from confrontation..I may be off!
As for the spelling.... I was going to cool down a bit before I brought that up! ;)

phebus
07-02-2007, 05:41 PM
You must be new here if you think this is a boating forum. :D

Troy McClure
07-02-2007, 05:41 PM
Business slow, or business off the hook, doesn't matter. As a good business person, if a deal comes along you think you can make money on, you let people know.
That's a good deal on a nice home with a RV garage, and even in this market, it won't last long.
That's a good point, but if the rolls were reversed and AFD was posting a boat for sale in the Sandbar, how many people would be suggesting that he post it in the Spam section.
I'm sure Ms Havasu, is a great business person and she obviously has some friends but if she's going to post like that in the Sandbar section, she should (we all should?) expect this type of response. Just MO.
FWIW, I got no dog in the hunt either way, just stating my opinion.

phebus
07-02-2007, 05:43 PM
That's a good point, but if the rolls were reversed and AFD was posting a boat for sale in the Sandbar, how many people would be suggesting that he post it in the Spam section.
I'm sure Ms Havasu, is a great business person and she obviously has some friends but if she's going to post like that in the Sandbar section, she should (we all should?) expect this type of response. Just MO.
Valid point. :D

hoolign
07-02-2007, 05:57 PM
I would suggest he buy the house, put the boat in the garage and include it in the sale of the property..only if Mrs havasu was his agent!

Jyruiz
07-02-2007, 05:58 PM
do you have any idea how close you are to him now:2purples:
Yes, he is actually 2 miles north from my house. Any closer and I would have to start calling the cops and complain.:D

Troy McClure
07-02-2007, 06:04 PM
I would suggest he buy the house, put the boat in the garage and include it in the sale of the property..only if Mrs havasu was his agent!
So then the question still remains................
Does the plane take off from the treadmill or not?

hoolign
07-02-2007, 06:14 PM
So then the question still remains................
Does the plane take off from the treadmill or not?
If the agent is on the plane..and the troll put the tread mill together, it would realistically depend on what the ticket for the plane cost..as well as if it was purchased in the Spam section or the Sandbar. Now..if the troll was to donate his labour for the assembly of the treadmill..it would likely fly!

Nord
07-02-2007, 06:57 PM
LOL I love that plane treadmill thing.
BTW, I think a house with a boat garage is kinda in the boating category:)

dirtracer
07-02-2007, 07:07 PM
someone can have mine at 295k furnished!:D

hoolign
07-02-2007, 07:35 PM
Well shit if we're all sellin..I'll take 975K ...not furnished:D Well... I'll leave the Carlson:D

Ms.Havasu
07-02-2007, 07:36 PM
Yes business is very slow, But when I see a good deal I don't care whos listing it is. I wish it were mine because that would be money in my pocket.

Havasu1986
07-02-2007, 08:16 PM
It seems that every house being built lately are this type home or close to it.

little rowe boat
07-02-2007, 08:48 PM
If you knew Michele you would know she has her clients and her friends best interests in mind always.

SummitKarl
07-02-2007, 09:02 PM
Yes, he is actually 2 miles north from my house. Any closer and I would have to start calling the cops and complain.:D
more like two blocks...and hell call the cops on him just for the fun of it......I do:jawdrop: :D :D