PDA

View Full Version : I need a boat repair business to sponsor Arizona chapter ACBS.org website for 1 year

Classic Daycruiser
07-02-2007, 06:31 PM
I need a new website for "Arizona Antique and Classic Boats". I/we don't have a lot of money to spend.
Ideal situation would be someone interested in Antique and Classic boats, and would also like to be a member/and or officer in the Arizona Chapter.
Arizona's chapter will be a bit different than other chapters. Our season starts October 6th (Arizona Antique and Classic Boat Regatta) and runs through June 15th, first day the upper arm is open on Lake Pleasant (and its too hot to hold any type formal gathering).
This could be a great way for a local business to advertise in the Phoenix area, and help out the local chapter. Last year 27 boats attended the Arizona Members Antique and Classic Boat Regatta on a donated budget of $63.
If you own a classic boat and live in the Phoenix area, please consider joining ACBS.org, and attend the annual regatta.
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=34276&stc=1&d=1183430275