PDA

View Full Version : HELP::: Deck Runner Towels ??????

Not So Fast
07-03-2007, 07:54 AM
I seem to remember that someone asked about the towels you use to put over the front of a Cat Deck to walk on, they have a rubberized back so that they dont slip, anybody have the info?????????? Thanks, NSF :D

BoatFloating
07-03-2007, 08:00 AM
I seem to remember that someone asked about the towels you use to put over the front of a Cat Deck to walk on, they have a rubberized back so that they dont slip, anybody have the info?????????? Thanks, NSF :D
But you have no deck????:D
It's pretty much that stuff for lining drawers and cupboards and you can get at Walmart etc....

Not So Fast
07-03-2007, 08:02 AM
I DO SO HAVE A DICK, oh, you said deck :D :D HA HA I crack myself up. You are right of course, not for me though. NSF

moneypit
07-03-2007, 08:07 AM
They also have suction cups on the bottom. I have them in my boat and I got them at the "bed bath and beyond"..

BoatFloating
07-03-2007, 08:18 AM
I DO SO HAVE A DICK, oh, you said deck :D :D HA HA I crack myself up. You are right of course, not for me though. NSF
TMI....:D

Racey
07-03-2007, 08:21 AM
sounds like a water skiers deck pad

phebus
07-03-2007, 08:24 AM
Bobby, contact Shadow here on the boards. He has one and knows the lady that makes them here local. They are nicely made, and have the rubber backing.

Not So Fast
07-03-2007, 08:27 AM
Bobby, contact Shadow here on the boards. He has one and knows the lady that makes them here local. They are nicely made, and have the rubber backing.
Would that be Carols Deck Towels Rick? If so I have her info, a little pricey I thought but if the quality is good you pay I guess, Thanks

phebus
07-03-2007, 08:28 AM
Don't know who he got it from, I was just checking it out one day and he said he got it local from a lady that makes them here in town.

SummitKarl
07-03-2007, 08:42 AM
Would that be Carols Deck Towels Rick? If so I have her info, a little pricey I thought but if the quality is good you pay I guess, Thanks
you could always hit up Wallmart for those SHAG!! bath mats:) :D

driverno8
07-03-2007, 01:29 PM
all they are a is bath mats

Chubby4Life
07-03-2007, 02:16 PM
As said above, Bed, Bath & Beyond has them in many different colors. Mine are 72" X 24" and work great. I can't remember the cost though.

lalhc
07-03-2007, 02:22 PM
I need one for my Conquest. That floor is slippery as heck :devil:

Not So Fast
07-03-2007, 02:40 PM
Nevermind, son says he doesnt want people walking on his deck, cool, saved myself $90 :D NSF

phebus
07-03-2007, 05:13 PM
Nevermind, son says he doesnt want people walking on his deck, cool, saved myself $90 :D NSF
How are they supposed to get out of the boat if he beaches it? Hassle getting off the back every time.

Not So Fast
07-03-2007, 06:41 PM
How are they supposed to get out of the boat if he beaches it? Hassle getting off the back every time.
You know how Rick, thats why Deckboats rule ( or a poontoon I guess:( ) Waved at you tday as you came out of the Marina, we were beachin it at Rotary. NSF

phebus
07-03-2007, 09:30 PM
You know how Rick, thats why Deckboats rule ( or a poontoon I guess:( ) Waved at you tday as you came out of the Marina, we were beachin it at Rotary. NSF
Saw you waving, but didn't recognize you at distance. Linda asked who was waving, and i said "I don't know, just wave back". Funny. :D Had I known it was you, we'd have motored over.

Not So Fast
07-04-2007, 06:47 AM
Saw you waving, but didn't recognize you at distance. Linda asked who was waving, and i said "I don't know, just wave back". Funny. :D Had I known it was you, we'd have motored over.
Yeah right :D I figured now that your a "Toonerville Captin" you were being a snob. ;) No kidding about not being able to see at our age:( Unless I see the persons boat I wouldnt know anybody:D NSF