PDA

View Full Version : Al Gore's Son Busted On Drug Charges In O.C.

RitcheyRch
07-04-2007, 08:48 AM
He is once again back in the news.
http://cbs2.com/topstories/topstories_story_185122124.html
Al Gore's son was in jail on suspicion of possessing marijuana and prescription drugs after he was pulled over for allegedly driving a hybrid vehicle 100 mph on an Orange County freeway, a sheriff's spokesman said.
Al Gore III, 24, of Los Angeles, was allegedly driving a blue Toyota Prius on the southbound San Diego (5) Freeway about 100 mph about 2:15 a.m. when a sheriff's deputy stopped him at the Crown Valley Parkway exit, said Orange County sheriff's spokesman Jim Amormino.
The deputy allegedly smelled marijuana and a search of the vehicle turned up less than an ounce of suspected pot, along with prescription drugs including Valium, Xanax, Vicodin and Adderall, which is used to treat attention deficit disorder, Amormino said.
Gore was arrested on suspicion of drug possession and booked into the Inmate Reception Center in Santa Ana on $20,000 bail.
The Prius was towed away and stored.
He was charged with marijuana possession in Maryland in 2003 after police stopped the car he was driving for not having its headlights on. In February 2004 he entered a substance abuse program as part of a plea agreement.
Gore was ticketed for reckless driving by North Carolina police in August 2000 for allegedly driving 94 mph, and in September 2002, military police arrested him on suspicion of drunk driving near a military base in Virginia.
Gore graduated from Harvard in 2005. He was an associate publisher of Good magazine, a start-up published in Los Angeles.
In April 1989, he nearly died in a car accident in Maryland.

photo chick
07-04-2007, 08:50 AM
I didn't know a Hybrid could do 100 mph....wow!

TOBTEK
07-04-2007, 08:52 AM
can't wait to see the damage controll on this one.

RitcheyRch
07-04-2007, 08:55 AM
They can but takes a long time to get there.
I heard he already planning a few TV news shows tomorrow. The news channels predict he going to talk about this issue plus possibly announce a run for the Presidency
can't wait to see the damage controll on this one.

Baja Big Dog
07-04-2007, 09:00 AM
Wonder if he inhaled???:D
Hope the tow truck didnt scratch the rainbow sticker off his bumper!!!

photo chick
07-04-2007, 09:01 AM
pot, along with prescription drugs including Valium, Xanax, Vicodin and Adderall, which is used to treat attention deficit disorder, Amormino said.
How could you drive a car let alone stay awake with all that in you? Sounds like a rather confused child, why would someone that young need such an assortment of drugs? A couple kill the pain and speed you out, one makes you have the munchies and perma grin, a couple make you chill out, while one makes you sleep like a baby......all going 100 mph in a Hybrid.....
The excuse: my dad's Al Gore....................makes sense to me :D

MBlaster
07-04-2007, 09:52 AM
Sounds like Al 2 needs to worry more about his son than global warming. :idea:

Coach
07-04-2007, 10:09 AM
Sounds like Al 2 needs to worry more about his son than global warming. :idea:
What are you talking about it is global warming's fault his son is an idiot :D :D

3 daytona`s
07-04-2007, 10:52 AM
:mad: another sorry ass piece of shit celebirty, social lite that will get off with a slap on the wrist, throw the turd in JAIL !!!!!!
bond set at $200,000.00

RitcheyRch
07-04-2007, 10:55 AM
Excellent although will most likely be out before the sun sets tonight.
bond set at $200,000.00

HavasuSelect
07-04-2007, 11:02 AM
It makes you wonder how much shit he's actually gotten away with :idea: I'm sure he's been caught a few other times but uses his daddy as a get out of jail "for now" card.

DSW
07-04-2007, 11:43 AM
He was too busy creating the Internet to raise his boy right!

SmokinLowriderSS
07-04-2007, 12:18 PM
A steep hill helps, as does a tailwind. :D

SmokinLowriderSS
07-04-2007, 12:23 PM
What are you talking about it is global warming's fault his son is an idiot :D :D
It's Bush's fault for not ratifying the Kyoto Protocols, thus causing the young lad to worry excessively about his (and the rest of the world's) future and spiral downhill into substance abuse. :rolleyes:

Oldsquirt
07-04-2007, 01:51 PM
Sounds like the kid is really trying to impress the old man.;) :D
No doubt he will get the usual "celebrity" treatment.
Doesn't need either. Top speed, stock, is about 105. No big deal.
Car & Driver took one with a stock power but with wheel/tire and gearing mods to Bonneville and ran 130mph.

bigq
07-04-2007, 03:17 PM
pot, along with prescription drugs including Valium, Xanax, Vicodin and Adderall, which is used to treat attention deficit disorder, Amormino said.
How could you drive a car let alone stay awake with all that in you? Sounds like a rather confused child, why would someone that young need such an assortment of drugs? A couple kill the pain and speed you out, one makes you have the munchies and perma grin, a couple make you chill out, while one makes you sleep like a baby......all going 100 mph in a Hybrid.....
If Al Gore was your father you would need all that too:D

Jbb
07-04-2007, 03:26 PM
Prius at 100 mph!!!...Rock on!
:D

photo chick
07-04-2007, 03:26 PM
If Al Gore was your father you would need all that too:D
I totally agree with you!!!! :D

Spotondl
07-04-2007, 04:34 PM
Sounds to me as if he is gearing up for a run at the presidency in , oh about 20 - 25 years...

spectras only
07-05-2007, 09:03 AM
His Dad should be proud of him , cause he's gone GREEN , pot that is :idea: :D

centerhill condor
07-05-2007, 09:43 AM
legalize it already....those pills will kill ya.
bong hits for global warming.
this stuff writes itself...can you imagine saturday night live's version of this?

sorry dog
07-05-2007, 10:24 AM
All at once would be kinda wasteful, but that's a pretty good better living through chemistry starter kit.
Adderall in the AM for getting work done. Vico around dinner time for the headache that the adderall gave you. Val for when daddy calls you up to tell you that your a sorry low life...and Xan about an hour before bed to negate the tailend of the Adderall so you can sleep.

BrendellaJet
07-05-2007, 10:40 AM
"In April 1989, he nearly died in a car accident in Maryland."
The stoooopid fu(k can't do anything right can he?
Rio
Geez, give the kid a break, he was like 4 years old in 89.

Tom Brown
07-05-2007, 10:54 AM
Geez, give the kid a break, he was like 4 years old in 89.
lmao! :D
Being 4 years old is no excuse for being a democrat! :D :D :D
I swear, Dubya could be out sodomizing 12 year old paraplegic boys and the hard core Republicans would give him the big thumb's up for being a go-getter. .... but Al Gore's kid experiments with drugs and it's another sign that he is the spawn of Satan. How many people in here have or have children who have experimented with drugs, particularly in their teen years?
I'm not commenting on anyone's philosohical beliefs. I'm trying to say that there is politics and then there is being an unobjective moron. Yes Rio, I'm talking directly to you.

ratso
07-05-2007, 11:10 AM
I swear, Dubya could be out sodomizing 12 year old paraplegic boys and the hard core Republicans would give him the big thumb's up for being a go-getter. .... but Al Gore's kid experiments with drugs and it's another sign that he is the spawn of Satan. How many people in here have or have children who have experimented with drugs, particularly in their teen years?
I'm not commenting on anyone's philosohical beliefs. I'm trying to say that there is politics and then there is being an unobjective moron. Yes Rio, I'm talking directly to you.

rrrr
07-05-2007, 11:21 AM
He ain't experimenting, TB. He's a user. :idea:

bigq
07-05-2007, 11:24 AM
I know I did, many of them...just not all at once:D
Can you image the RPM of those little tires running at 100MPH. Maybe they are made to carry the extra battery load.
I think Bush has been disowned from most republicans for the illegal immigration thing. Could be wrong though, some Republicans are worse then DCB Kool-Aid drinkers:D

Jbb
07-05-2007, 11:32 AM
Im not sure which...but you have either been watching too much tpb....or too little...:D

BajaMike
07-05-2007, 11:35 AM
That stretch of I-5 at Crown Valley is flat......:idea:
:eek:
That jerk should probably hook up with Lindsey Lohan.......:D
:mad:
I would bet that a hybred vehicle at 100 mph is burning up more carbon then a Suburban at 65 mph.......
:(