PDA

View Full Version : Good Japanese food in Havasu?????

frdvschvy
07-05-2007, 02:36 PM
The wife and I are craving Japanese food for dinner tonight. Anybody have a recommendation for a good Japanese restaurant in Havasu?
Thanks.

Water Romper
07-05-2007, 02:40 PM
Go catch a carp and fry it up....:D
All kidding aside, isn't there a Japanese restaurant on the island somewhere? :idea:

bohica
07-05-2007, 02:44 PM
I was surpised with the Teppanyaki chef at Lo's. He was actually a lot better than most of the chef's at Benihana's.:D

Water Romper
07-05-2007, 02:59 PM
The wife and I are craving Japanese food for dinner tonight. Anybody have a recommendation for a good Japanese restaurant in Havasu?
Thanks.
Doesn’t it SUCK to have a craving for something and can’t get it…sometimes after being on the lake all day, and I am starving, all I can think about is an In and Out Double Double…….or I’ll be at work and all I can think about is sushi….ok, now I am hungry. thanks a lot! :D

HM
07-05-2007, 04:04 PM
I dunno about Havasu, but I am going down to get some sushi tonight...got a $50 gift certificate from a sushi place burning a hole in my pocket!!! Ever want to get on the midget's good side? Just get him a gift certificate for sushi and all will be good. :D

gramps
07-05-2007, 04:13 PM
go find some FRESH raw tuna & wassabi (sp?)..............what else do ya need

Firecracker
07-05-2007, 04:22 PM
There is Lo's on Lake Havasu Avenue, which is pretty good. They have some really good special rolls, or you can go to the one that is next to Walmart. I can't remember the name of the place, but their prices aren't bad, and they have a pretty good chicken teriyaki dinner...