PDA

View Full Version : .....one of those weeks :)

lucky
07-06-2007, 08:14 AM
It has been , let me tell you . Everything from relationship problems to some one shooting out my window in my house - to almost getting blown up by my boat trailer tire last night ! Now my truck drivers are being lazy ? i thought you where in bussiness to make money. not drive home Empty ? I give ..... Murphy's law is Now officialy in Full Effect :D

HM
07-06-2007, 08:16 AM
That is what happens when give guns to sheep. :D

Biglue
07-06-2007, 08:34 AM
Go see Maxi and get a massage with a happy ending. :D

phebus
07-06-2007, 08:35 AM
You'd better just go rub one out. :D

Mrs. Bordsmnj
07-06-2007, 08:52 AM
I say play the lotto. ;)
May the Karma gods smile upon you! :D

adjones419
07-06-2007, 09:00 AM
I will be drinking away my week in the garage tonight...that usually works.

lucky
07-06-2007, 09:02 AM
and this is why i love you ? sheep , maxi , midgets lol -- too funny :D Assclowns

Biglue
07-06-2007, 11:36 AM
and this is why i love you ? sheep , maxi , midgets lol -- too funny :D Assclowns
Why......thank you. :) :D

TAF
07-06-2007, 01:29 PM
I think I found a pair of you Arizona jeans from last year's world finals in the trailer. :idea: :D Looks like yer week might be turning around now.:D

Biglue
07-06-2007, 01:31 PM
I think I found a pair of you Arizona jeans from last year's world finals in the trailer. :idea: :D Looks like yer week might be turning around now.:D
Is there a hole through the seat? If so, they're definitely Lucky's. :D

MKEELINE
07-06-2007, 01:33 PM
It has been , let me tell you . Everything from relationship problems to some one shooting out my window in my house - to almost getting blown up by my boat trailer tire last night ! Now my truck drivers are being lazy ? i thought you where in bussiness to make money. not drive home Empty ? I give ..... Murphy's law is Now officialy in Full Effect :D
Do you think your first problem could have caused your second problem? Don't worry tomm. is 7/7/07, it's got to get better.

LuckyStrike
07-06-2007, 03:12 PM
I Predict Luck Will Change....From The Strike:D :D

lucky
07-06-2007, 03:17 PM
rob you didn't try to get in my pants did you :) lol I'll get them when i'm sleeping in that trailer again :) :D