PDA

View Full Version : Grammar school night in The Sandbar...

HighRoller
07-07-2007, 10:52 PM
Amid all the people asking whether people use THERE covers and if they WHEN a prize, I got to wondering....Did any of you SOB's complete grade school? Or are you just taking a guess after sounding it out?? Geez. And let's not get started on improper use of the apostrophe. Next time someone says they have some rim's for sale or they are looking for what the best boat's are to buy I think I'll just grab some gun's and shewt sumwun.LOL

Magic34
07-07-2007, 10:54 PM
Lol :D

Noisy Nova
07-08-2007, 03:50 AM
I heer yer pane.:D

Xlration Marine
07-08-2007, 03:58 AM
Next time someone says they have some rim's for sale or they are looking for what the best boat's are to buy I think I'll just grab some gun's and shewt sumwun.
Lettuce not fer get about how fast will dat ting go ifin you put another mota in it. Do you think they have a chart next to their bed on "how to get dressed". I know that I screw up once in a while, but it's from the hammer head getting in the way of the key board when I hit the shizel, see look at that I missed the "c".:D

SmokinLowriderSS
07-08-2007, 06:20 AM
Amid all the people asking whether people use THERE covers and if they WHEN a prize, I got to wondering....Did any of you SOB's complete grade school? Or are you just taking a guess after sounding it out?? Geez. And let's not get started on improper use of the apostrophe. Next time someone says they have some rim's for sale or they are looking for what the best boat's are to buy I think I'll just grab some gun's and shewt sumwun.LOL
hay HighRoller, whuts thu big deel? I just has trubel spellin sum wurds an caint figger aut thu speel-chek'r thang.
I gots one u dem 'dictionary' books but its' reely thik an I cant' seems to evur find whut I want in dere.:(
:D :D

Wet Dream
07-08-2007, 06:26 AM
That would be 'rims for sell' ;)

RitcheyRch
07-08-2007, 06:48 AM
Hilarious

HavaSkank
07-08-2007, 07:10 AM
Illiterate men are hot

sleekcraft80
07-08-2007, 07:12 AM
Illiterate men are hot
reeeeeelie

Moneypitt
07-08-2007, 08:02 AM
Illiterate men are hot
Whait differance dues it make if you're parents were marryed or knot???...MP

photo chick
07-08-2007, 08:02 AM
The one that gets me is someone is always asking for advise......that would be advice!!!
Good thing I never misspell!!!:rolleyes:

HavaSkank
07-08-2007, 08:04 AM
Whait differance dues it make if you're parents were marryed or knot???...MP
Im also a big fan of impotent men. VIP's are hot

MBlaster
07-08-2007, 08:28 AM
And you can't blame it on the proofread since there is a edit button.

HavaSkank
07-08-2007, 08:40 AM
And you can't blame it on the proofread since there is a edit button.
If there were only edit buttons in my dating choices

Riverbass
07-08-2007, 08:51 AM
Ya'll got some of them rim things for sale. Cus got me a car in front of my mobeil home whit none.:idea:

tamalewagon
07-08-2007, 09:54 AM
whow! Down't yu peepul haev anithyng bittur tu du thin tu basch peepul thit cant' spill? :D :D :D
Eye fur 1 im un ekxpert spiller an haev A graid schol deplowma. :D

HighRoller
07-08-2007, 09:57 AM
If there were only edit buttons in my dating choices
I don't think even the edit button will erase STD's...:D

HavaSkank
07-08-2007, 09:58 AM
I don't think even the edit button will erase STD's...:D
Hey man, my vaginal warts are sexy, and you know it

Ziggy
07-08-2007, 10:53 AM
Can we see them warts please? :D:D
Always braggin' about your stuff ;)

djunkie
07-08-2007, 11:09 AM
Since when are we being graded on a freakin internet forum? As long as I can understand someones post then I could really care less about their spelling and grammar.

Tom Brown
07-08-2007, 11:41 AM
Did any of you SOB's complete grade school?
I ditched grammar school and went to judgemental prick school instead. Don't you remember me? I sat right behind you.
I wasn't an honor roll student, like yourself, but I did my best to learn how to put people down for things that aren't relevant so I could feel better about myself.

djunkie
07-08-2007, 11:41 AM
I ditched grammar school and went to judgemental prick school instead. Don't you remember me? I sat right behind you.
I wasn't an honor roll student, like yourself, but I did my best to learn how to put people down for things that aren't relevant so I could feel better about myself.
:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

HighRoller
07-08-2007, 11:43 AM
Since when are we being graded on a freakin internet forum? As long as I can understand someones post then I could really care less about their spelling and grammar.
That's the point. I've had to read some thread titles 3 or 4 times to actually know what the real meaning is!!! "So what do I when" is pretty confusing when you look at what the author's actual intent was..."Where do people get there boat's" isn't an easy one either:D

djunkie
07-08-2007, 11:45 AM
That's the point. I've had to read some thread titles 3 or 4 times to actually know what the real meaning is!!! "So what do I when" is pretty confusing when you look at what the author's actual intent was..."Where do people get there boat's" isn't an easy one either:D
Thats understandable but I could really care less how people spell "there" or "their" as you stated in your 1st post.

HighRoller
07-08-2007, 11:46 AM
I wasn't on the honor roll either. But now that I think about it,you're right!! Being able to communicate at the most basic level of comprehension isn't that important. My bad. BTW, how much of a judgemental prick are you to be judging another judgemental prick?? WOW:eek:

hoolign
07-08-2007, 11:51 AM
Ahh .... a handy,conveinient and readily accessible lubricant in a squeezable package!

HavaSkank
07-08-2007, 11:53 AM
Vaginal warts = Sexual Braile

Tom Brown
07-08-2007, 11:54 AM
Being able to communicate at the most basic level of comprehension isn't that important.
I don't recall a post or thread I haven't been able to understand, nor has it been that difficult. Many others seem well able to understand pretty much everything posted here, as well.
The burden is on the reader to understand anyone's writing. Writers have no responsibility to you. If you are unable to understand other people's writing, perhaps you should go back to grammar school to learn about context and other basic reading comprehension mechanisms.
If you want to keep up, you may need to brush up your skills a bit.

hoolign
07-08-2007, 11:57 AM
and rice pudding substitute!

HighRoller
07-08-2007, 12:06 PM
I don't recall a post or thread I haven't been able to understand, nor has it been that difficult. Many others seem well able to understand pretty much everything posted here, as well.
The burden is on the reader to understand anyone's writing. Writers have no responsibility to you. If you are unable to understand other people's writing, perhaps you should go back to grammar school to learn about context and other basic reading comprehension mechanisms.
Wow. Never would have figured you for a school teacher. As far as the reader being responsible for understanding the content, WTF is that? So if the directions to use an automatic defibrillation machine are in Chinese it's MY fault for not saving your life because I only know english? That's kind of silly.
In reality, almost any proofreader or editor will tell you that the difference between a good writer and a great writer is usually not always in the subject matter but rather how it is communicated. The best story (fiction or non) or even thread on ***boat is worthless if the writer lacks the ability to convey it in a way that is entertaining or at the least understandable. The readers are not to be blamed for a novel that doesn't sell well, as you have implied.
If you want to pretend to be an expert in writing maybe you should go write a few stories and maybe read a book or two on the subject.

Jbb
07-08-2007, 12:10 PM
Hey Brown.....Bubbles sez........dont be a hater..:D
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=34531&stc=1&d=1183925382

Havasu1986
07-08-2007, 12:11 PM
I don't recall a post or thread I haven't been able to understand, nor has it been that difficult.
What about Eazykiller2006 posts in the beginning. :D

Tom Brown
07-08-2007, 12:12 PM
...if the directions to use an automatic defibrillation machine are in Chinese it's MY fault for not saving your life because I only know english?
Stop being a moron.
In reality, almost any proofreader or editor will tell you that the difference between a good writer and a great writer is usually not always in the subject matter but rather how it is communicated.
How come people who have written something that has been published feel they are experts on the field of writing and publishing? It would be like feeling your an expert on school work after submitting your first grade 1 assignment. This forum is about online camaraderie, not published writing.
Are you an editor, HighRoller?
If you want to pretend to be an expert in writing maybe you should go write a few stories and maybe read a book or two on the subject.
Maybe I should. :D :D :D
Shall we compare our published works, HighRoller? :D

Tom Brown
07-08-2007, 12:14 PM
What about Eazykiller2006 posts in the beginning. :D
I will concede that. I was able to understand most of her writing just fine but there were a couple of posts that required some effort.

Jbb
07-08-2007, 12:17 PM
Bubbles would like to go to College.. (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8961822616648183260&q=trailer+park+boys+bubbles&total=181&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=3)

HighRoller
07-08-2007, 12:23 PM
That's a first. Never had myself photochopped. I guess now I'm an official member:D
You'll be the first to get a copy of my book when it gets published, Brown. Until then it's under wraps as per the C.A. I'm assuming you're the shadow writer who pens all the Commy manifestos that Blown472 pastes in the Political forums. It all makes sense now.

Tom Brown
07-08-2007, 12:35 PM
You look kind of like Rip Torn in your siggy pic :D
That's funny. I was just thinking he had an uncanny resemblance to Jean Paul Tremblay.

hoolign
07-08-2007, 12:36 PM
Bubbles would like to go to College.. (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8961822616648183260&q=trailer+park+boys+bubbles&total=181&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=3)
bubbles don't need no college :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0TTjNRllk4

Tom Brown
07-08-2007, 12:41 PM
You'll be the first to get a copy of my book when it gets published, Brown.
If your book explains to people how inadequate they are and how great you are, I'm sure it will be extremely popular.
HighRoller, if you are really writing a book, I applaud you. It can be one of the most amazing self discovery experiences of your life. Good luck to you and best wishes with the book.
I am being serious when I suggest you read Dr. Wayne Dyer's book, "10 Questions to Ask Yourself For Achieving Total Self-Honesty". It is a book that has strong potential to improve your life, as well as your writing.

photo chick
07-08-2007, 12:53 PM
With those you don't need ribbed condoms honey.....:D :jawdrop:

HighRoller
07-08-2007, 12:55 PM
I actually am writing a book, actually several books. You are correct about writing a book and the journey it involves. I began writing a book as just a means to an end and found my writing, linguistics and analytical abilities all improved as a result of the concentration and prolonged effort it takes to compose a worthwhile piece of work. As a result I'm now going to take a shot at non-fiction next time around, as there is just too much juicy material in today's world to be passed over without comment.
I appreciate the recommendation and I'll check out that book.

HighRoller
07-08-2007, 12:55 PM
With those you don't need ribbed condoms honey.....:D :jawdrop:
Or lube. Just scrape one off and let the puss flow....

Jbb
07-08-2007, 02:45 PM
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=34543&stc=1&d=1183934737

The Next Guy
07-08-2007, 02:54 PM
http://img161.imageshack.us/img161/9058/hirollersniffkw6.gif (http://imageshack.us)
:D :D :D :D
Easily the ugliest "scratch and sniff" I have yet too cum across :D
HighRoller sux ??

dumbshit2008
07-08-2007, 03:32 PM
Get a ****ing life you pathetic loser. If you can't read the thread don't ****ing look at it. You are a sorry ass dolt, and a whiney bitch ta' boot. You Faggot. :)

HavaSkank
07-08-2007, 03:35 PM
Get a ****ing life you pathetic loser. If you can't read the thread don't ****ing look at it. You are a sorry ass dolt, and a whiney bitch ta' boot. You Faggot. :)
I love it when a member's name provides insight to their mental capacity. No guess work.
Thanks man, for being so simple.

dumbshit2008
07-08-2007, 03:40 PM
I love it when a member's name provides insight to their mental capacity. No guess work.
Thanks man, for being so simple.
Thats pretty funny, considering your name is HavaSkank, you ****ing hipocrit. Shut your fat skank mouth, and go have another hot dog. PIG :) .

HavaSkank
07-08-2007, 03:42 PM
He wants me

Blown 472
07-08-2007, 03:43 PM
That's a first. Never had myself photochopped. I guess now I'm an official member:D
You'll be the first to get a copy of my book when it gets published, Brown. Until then it's under wraps as per the C.A. I'm assuming you're the shadow writer who pens all the Commy manifestos that Blown472 pastes in the Political forums. It all makes sense now.
You are so 1950, commy, what a ****ing dork. Hey Brown, highdipshit is going to change her name to "Holier then thou"

dumbshit2008
07-08-2007, 03:43 PM
This site really is a lot of ****ing fun. :)

Tom Brown
07-08-2007, 04:38 PM
Thats pretty funny, considering your name is HavaSkank, you ****ing hipocrit. Shut your fat skank mouth, and go have another hot dog. PIG :) .
I've seen pictures of HavaSkank and she is not fat. In fact, she is a beautiful woman.

HavaSkank
07-08-2007, 06:34 PM
I've seen pictures of HavaSkank and she is not fat. In fact, she is a beautiful woman.
The check's in the mail, Tom :)

hoolign
07-08-2007, 06:40 PM
I'm just curious about something..you registered in 2007, yet your name is dumbshit2008?? did you forsee your dive into stupidity or was it just a typo? :idea:

SmokinLowriderSS
07-08-2007, 07:08 PM
I'm just curious about something..you registered in 2007, yet your name is dumbshit2008?? did you forsee your dive into stupidity or was it just a typo? :idea:
Nope, clarivoyance. :D He can see the future.

hoolign
07-08-2007, 07:12 PM
Nope, clarivoyance. :D He can see the future.
Well the SOB shoulda told me I was outta asswipe and 3 hours from town! !:mad: :mad:

SmokinLowriderSS
07-08-2007, 07:14 PM
He wants me
Yes, he does. :D He just hasn't ot the balls to say so. :idea:

SmokinLowriderSS
07-08-2007, 07:15 PM
This site really is a lot of ****ing fun. :)
Bye then, and don't think we can't replace your asanine crap in about 10 secconds. :D

SmokinLowriderSS
07-08-2007, 07:15 PM
A misspelled word here or there is no big deal but when every other word is misspelled it's ignorance.
aka blown472

Tom Brown
07-08-2007, 08:10 PM
When I read a post and the grammer, spelling, and syntax is faulty and/or non existant it leads me to doubt that what that person is trying to say has merit.
You know Rio.... and I'm not shitting you right now... I've resisted mocking your spelling on many occasions. In fact, the mocking you took in your UPS rant over the "boolits" seemed pretty tame, as well it should have been. Also, if you you go back and read that thread, you will see none of the mocking came from me.
I would contend the reason we have gone gentle on you is because we know you are a good man. At least, that's why I've resisted. Respect.
I cringe sometimes when I read my own posts. Most of my errors are typos and poor editing but I've made both spelling and grammar mistakes that were neither typos nor bad editing. People have largely been generous and resisted mentioning it. I respect the group for that.
Now I'm kind of choking on you throwing down on the side of the spelling and grammar police. You even misspelled grammar in your post to boot.
Are you kidding me?
Is this ***boat or is this the prissy bitch forums?

lucky
07-08-2007, 08:21 PM
****-- don't you also hate the people that use these -----fockers all the time . I'm into self improvement , where do i sign up ?:D

dumbshit2008
07-08-2007, 10:22 PM
I would just like to clear up all of the assumptions made from my very good friends HavaSkank, Tom Brown, hoolign, and SmokinLowriderSS.
1.) Tom Brown, you can go ride fat piggie ***** HavaSkank all the way up the street for all I care, you kiss ass bitch.
2.) Hoolign, you can go blow your canadian butt buddy Tom Brown in the woods, Faggot.
3.) SmokinLowriderSS, I had no beef with you until you decided to open your big mouth. I will make it a personal goal to shit all over you every time I am on hot boat.
I started out on your fighting side against highroller, but you have all turned against me, and I am very sad! HavaSkank I am sure you aren't fat and ugly, but who cares, you didn't expect your post to go unnoticed, did you my sweet little pig.
PS. I say these things with no seriousness intended, I just love to battle everyone with shit talk, I can only hope you don't take what I say to heart, ****ING DOLTS :):D :D :D :D

Jbb
07-09-2007, 12:52 AM
Is this ***boat or is this the prissy bitch forums?
:p

photo chick
07-09-2007, 04:05 AM
1.) Tom Brown, you can go ride fat piggie ***** HavaSkank all the way up the street for all I care, you kiss ass bitch.
2.) Hoolign, you can go blow your canadian butt buddy Tom Brown in the woods, Faggot.
:jawdrop: :jawdrop: Pictures for which we never want to see!

91nordic29
07-09-2007, 04:54 AM
Prissy Bitches

hoolign
07-09-2007, 06:00 AM
I would just like to clear up all of the assumptions made from my very good friends HavaSkank, Tom Brown, hoolign, and SmokinLowriderSS.
3.) SmokinLowriderSS, I had no beef with you until you decided to open your big mouth. I will make it a personal goal to shit all over you every time I am on hot boat.
I started out on your fighting side against highroller, but you have all turned against me, and I am very sad! HavaSkank I am sure you aren't fat and ugly, but who cares, you didn't expect your post to go unnoticed, did you my sweet little pig.
PS. I say these things with no seriousness intended, I just love to battle everyone with shit talk, I can only hope you don't take what I say to heart, ****ING DOLTS :):D :D :D :D
Ok ..so it wasn't a typo!

Cigalert
07-09-2007, 06:09 AM
The check's in the mail, Tom :)
I just cracked the code for your box is full ;)

HavaSkank
07-09-2007, 07:10 AM
:jawdrop: :jawdrop: Pictures for which we never want to see!
I have videos for sale $9.99 "Brown rides Skank to market"

Sleeper CP
07-09-2007, 08:16 AM
. When I read a post and the grammer, spelling, and syntax is faulty and/or non existant it leads me to doubt that what that person is trying to say has merit.
Rio
You ever read anything written by the late great Smokey Yunick? Lots of merit, poor grammar and syntax.
Hell, when I'm over in "Just Jets" and "Gear Heads" they brag about how fast their boats are and how much horsepower they make. Now I can come over here and check out the quiche eating, Merlot sipping crowd that brag about "I have better punctuation and spelling than you do.";) :D Boy, I must be an eclectic individual.
I'm sure I screw up a lot, usually after I post I read it again and say "damn messed that up", but I figure if I got my point across people won't be to critical about it. But now I know the "Quiche Eaters" are watching:rolleyes: :( .
Sleeper CP

Sleeper CP
07-09-2007, 09:19 AM
So does your Avitar. One of the top 5 I've seen.
Anyone on here ever do a favorite Avitar pole?
Sleeper CP

Sleeper CP
07-09-2007, 10:12 PM
You ever read anything written by the late great Smokey Yunick? Lots of merit, poor grammar and syntax.
Hell, when I'm over in "Just Jets" and "Gear Heads" they brag about how fast their boats are and how much horsepower they make. Now I can come over here and check out the quiche eating, Merlot sipping crowd that brag about "I have better punctuation and spelling than you do.";) :D Boy, I must be an eclectic individual.
I'm sure I screw up a lot, usually after I post I read it again and say "damn messed that up", but I figure if I got my point across people won't be to critical about it. But now I know the "Quiche Eaters" are watching:rolleyes: :( .
Sleeper CP
Just wondering, did all the Quiche Eaters go to sleep? Or are all of you just bored wth this thread.;) I did come on late and it did take a downward turn on page 3. Maybe I just answered my own question,:idea: Never mind.:D
Sleeper CP

Blown 472
07-10-2007, 02:04 AM
aka blown472
**** off pinhead.

SB
07-10-2007, 12:28 PM
I hate it when I go into a dept. store and there is a sign that says:
"SALE"
I think, so it's a "sale," is it? Well then, maybe I'll "pay" for my items with a "check." :D
Also, I'd like to see a pic of Havaskank, preferably without Brown. :D

EAZYKILLER2006
07-10-2007, 12:35 PM
f0ck here we go again:rolleyes:
BITE ME
the way i see it, if you point is made :D across to more than half the people on here :rolleyes: who cares?
like i even notice that small lil ol apostrophe
notice BI quote
what is understood doesnt need to be discussed....

HavaSkank
07-10-2007, 12:38 PM
Also, I'd like to see a pic of Havaskank, preferably without Brown. :D
My photo can be found in most Post Offices.

EAZYKILLER2006
07-10-2007, 12:42 PM
YEA WHAT HE SAID
EXACTLY

EAZYKILLER2006
07-10-2007, 11:12 PM
He wants me
he can have me:D