PDA

View Full Version : I saw this Boat today...

pw_Tony
07-08-2007, 03:13 PM
Not sure how often Boat companies sell these boats with the same gel, same set up and trailer, and same interior. The boat I saw had this same scoop and twisty headers on it. I was going to Lake Mohave and saw this behind me and tried to pull over so I could write the CF numbers but went by too fast so I could see it.
But the really distinguising part I saw of it was the polished pump...
http://i16.tinypic.com/4kuwt5j.jpg

KeepsTheBeerAfloat
07-08-2007, 03:47 PM
Isn't that the one from the infamous "lost boat" thread?

Prop Rod
07-08-2007, 04:08 PM
sunk the boat

rocket98
07-08-2007, 05:06 PM
I saw that boat last week at Apache Lake:D

came along during the sunk boat thread
07-08-2007, 06:27 PM
laters boat is found, or someones trolling?

MikeF
07-08-2007, 07:26 PM
You saw the best looking hull ever made. :D

RitcheyRch
07-08-2007, 08:00 PM
Laters boat is haunting us

liberty1
07-09-2007, 03:29 PM
Not sure how often Boat companies sell these boats with the same gel, same set up and trailer, and same interior. The boat I saw had this same scoop and twisty headers on it. I was going to Lake Mohave and saw this behind me and tried to pull over so I could write the CF numbers but went by too fast so I could see it.
But the really distinguising part I saw of it was the polished pump...
http://i16.tinypic.com/4kuwt5j.jpg That's ****ed up!. That explains after all this time that nobody has been able to find it. That explains that the rumors are true that it had been lifted along time ago when the freggin rangers knew it had been lifted but led everybody stray of what really happen'ed. What a ****ed up situation. I spent a year trying to look for this thing and some people knew about this boat for along time. I made a police report but that does'nt mean a thing. Hope that that ****ker sinks it and he goes down with it. Hey who ever know's this person. Tell em I will see it out there one day and the plug will be gone. Watch out!.:devil:

squirt'nmyload
07-09-2007, 03:34 PM
That's ****ed up!. That explains after all this time that nobody has been able to find it. That explains that the rumors are true that it had been lifted along time ago when the freggin rangers knew it had been lifted but led everybody stray of what really happen'ed. What a ****ed up situation. I spent a year trying to look for this thing and some people knew about this boat for along time. I made a police report but that does'nt mean a thing. Hope that that ****ker sinks it and he goes down with it. Hey who ever know's this person. Tell em I will see it out there one day and the plug will be gone. Watch out!.:devil:
later, don't get your panties in a wad......i've seen my exact boat 2 times in the last month ya fuk tard. if it is(was) yours, karma is a bitch huh

BigDoug
07-09-2007, 03:36 PM
Is that you "Later" with only 1 post ?

acatitude
07-09-2007, 03:40 PM
Hey Later I told ya you would never find that boat, LMAO and I told ya where it was you jackass... you snooze you lose.......:D

RitcheyRch
07-09-2007, 03:43 PM
Like said, Later and his boat are haunting us forever

Brewzed
07-09-2007, 03:59 PM
I'm so sick of looking at the little POS. You'd think it was a MTI or Skater or something worth making a fuss about.