PDA

View Full Version : Oh Aaron Fike - NASCAR

Parker Dreamin
07-08-2007, 03:27 PM
See story below. He ran part of the year last year in the #43 Bush Series and was currently running in the truck series.....
http://www.wcpo.com/news/local/story.aspx?content_id=a92fd4b9-3fc3-4437-b312-63a18b1e402e
Mason Police said NASCAR driver, Aaron Fike, was arrested at Kings Island this weekend.
It happened in the parking lot Saturday afternoon.
According to police , Fike struck a Kings Island security officer with the side mirror of his car as he drove away.
When Mason police arrived on the scene, they found heroin inside his SUV as well as syringes and spoons with residue.
Fike was not alone. He had a woman with him, by the name of Cassandra Davidson.
Both were arrested on drug possession charges and taken to the Warren County Jail.
Fike, 24, is a driver of the #1 Toyota Tundra Craftsman Truck Series.
He's currently ranked eighth in the series.
He competed at the Kentucky Speedway in 2005 and 2006 in the NASCAR Busch Series.

Moneypitt
07-08-2007, 03:29 PM
Stick a fork in him, he is DONE.........MP

Boatcop
07-08-2007, 03:33 PM
The article is wrong.
It should read:
Fike, 24, WAS a driver of the #1 Toyota Tundra Craftsman Truck Series.

rrrr
07-09-2007, 05:08 AM
Well that sucks.......I've known Aaron for a long time and have worked on his crew off and on over the years. I saw him just a month ago at Texas Motor Speedway and he looked fine.
It's a damn shame, he has really done well this year in the trucks, eighth in points is impressive for a rookie.
I hope he gets straightened out. :(

Parker Dreamin
07-09-2007, 07:32 AM
Well that sucks.......I've known Aaron for a long time and have worked on his crew off and on over the years. I saw him just a month ago at Texas Motor Speedway and he looked fine.
It's a damn shame, he has really done well this year in the trucks, eighth in points is impressive for a rookie.
I hope he gets straightened out. :(
He was in the running for rookie of the year too.... it is a bummer.

Baja Big Dog
07-09-2007, 07:40 AM
Where do I send my application for the new positon open...:D