PDA

View Full Version : mutha fukkin raven

hoolign
07-09-2007, 07:39 PM
just stole my mutha fukkin burger of the bbq ..I just put the bastard on 5 minutes ago..and the SOB stole it...right off the mutha fukkin grill! landed on my truck..outside my window..with my fukkin burger in his yap! :mad:

socalmoney
07-09-2007, 07:42 PM
Dude, you have a computer out by your BBQ. That is Hot Boat dedication.

Ziggy
07-09-2007, 07:44 PM
I'm guessing you had serious munchy hunger pangs to boot. :D :D :D
Irie Mon ;)

BadKachina
07-09-2007, 07:44 PM
Do you own a pellet gun????????? Then again, gotta give him an A for effort, I think I'd give him a pass just because it's a ballsy move.......:)

hoolign
07-09-2007, 07:46 PM
Dude, you have a computer out by your BBQ. That is Hot Boat dedication.
he he he ..I'm on a wellsite in a shack.. my truck is outside my fornt window and the BBQ is 20 feet left at the front door. It;s built into the shack and just swings out. I may have to post a pic to explain this :D

socalmoney
07-09-2007, 07:54 PM
Get your self a girl like this one, she can distract the ravens while you BBQ.
http://media.putfile.com/Drunk-Girl-Launches-Rocket-From-Her-Ass

Phat Matt
07-09-2007, 07:59 PM
That chick is dumb. Do you have her number? :devil: :D

DMOORE
07-09-2007, 08:02 PM
HHHAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! That's great.
Darrell.

socalmoney
07-09-2007, 08:09 PM
That chick is dumb. Do you have her number? :devil: :D
She is a keeper. Those guys were nice and put in her checks, but it looks like she takes it a step further and re-adjusts it. Jackass style.

hoolign
07-09-2007, 08:15 PM
A raven swooped a meal from a pelican :D
and noticed by a jackass :D

Rexone
07-09-2007, 08:32 PM
My guess is that that ass has some scarring from the 3rd degree burns she likely received from that launch.
A buddy of mine was loading a multiple bottle rocket launcher many years ago at the beach. One of those things where 50 or so rockets are lined up with a trough of powder or something for a fuse. Well things went wrong and the thing blew up in his face, rockets going everywhere but up. He was in the burn ward for several weeks putting his face and upper body back together. It was not a great evening.
I'd say the raven deserved the burger though. Perhaps you should cook him up a hot dog tomorrow seasoned inside with a little tobasco. :)

YeLLowBoaT
07-09-2007, 08:36 PM
you need one of these... (http://youtube.com/watch?v=whLlVcRgIqA)

JMC
07-09-2007, 08:47 PM
Now that was funny. Poor little knee knocker got her ass toasted. I bet it left more than a mark:D

Mandelon
07-09-2007, 09:48 PM
Stupid girl. She shouldn't have clenched. :eek:
The Raven deserved your burger hooli. That's pretty badass behaviour for a damn bird.

Ziggy
07-09-2007, 10:18 PM
He took your beef cuz its pissed you called it a Raven and not and Crow

Sleeper CP
07-09-2007, 10:49 PM
Ravens at my house have been taking out the woodpeckers and tweaty bird nests and eating young birds. Pissed me off last week, came home little birds going nuts in a tree two Ravens going after the nest. I evened the odds for the small birds with my .204 cal Ruger (4,000 ft/sec) at 80 yards tore the big Raven into 3 large pieces.
Get yourself a Gammo single cock pellet gun 1,200-1,400 Ft/sec .177 cal pellet.
Sleeper CP

Ziggy
07-09-2007, 10:54 PM
got 'em hanging around our house and whole general area too this year....one seems to like perching itself at the peak of my roof, fugging thing shits like a horse. Keeps coming back so I'm gonna get a owl, try the humane way first...

Rexone
07-09-2007, 11:09 PM
got 'em hanging around our house and whole general area too this year....one seems to like perching itself at the peak of my roof, fugging thing shits like a horse. Keeps coming back so I'm gonna get a owl, try the humane way first...
I saw one hovering around my place today too.
I'm gonna get an owl as well.
Only he's gonna be disguised as a human, holding a pellet gun (my snake gun) with a scope and weigh about 215, positioned behind a wall. :)

Sleeper CP
07-10-2007, 07:51 AM
Only he's gonna be disguised as a human, holding a pellet gun (my snake gun) with a scope and weigh about 215, positioned behind a wall. :)
That's the way. But those damn things are tuff. Shot one 5 times with my .177 Gammo this weekend and it's a powerful pellet gun. I thought it was dead twice, came back and the damn thing was up a movin.
Sleeper CP

lucky
07-10-2007, 07:54 AM
My guess is that that ass has some scarring from the 3rd degree burns she likely received from that launch.
A buddy of mine was loading a multiple bottle rocket launcher many years ago at the beach. One of those things where 50 or so rockets are lined up with a trough of powder or something for a fuse. Well things went wrong and the thing blew up in his face, rockets going everywhere but up. He was in the burn ward for several weeks putting his face and upper body back together. It was not a great evening.
I'd say the raven deserved the burger though. Perhaps you should cook him up a hot dog tomorrow seasoned inside with a little tobasco. :)
Mike is all tooo familier with the "hot ass" lmao :D

Cigalert
07-10-2007, 08:39 AM
I would have to agree a pellet gun is only going to piss him off. Get 2 4/0 fishing hooks and about 5' of 80lb line. Tie a hook on either end of the line with some fresh meat, hot dogs....freshly cooked burger...your choice. After one raven takes the meat the other piece will dangle and the others will swoop. BAM! you have 2 ravens tied up for a few hours.

HM
07-10-2007, 08:48 AM
I have been slowly taking out some smaller birds around my house with my pellet gun as these birds have been shitting on everthing and all the kids toys. I wasn't make much progress and then I noticed the birds had thinned out. Well, we have a family of red tailed hawks (chicken hawks) that have taken up residence in a big pine tree on my street and these guys have been eating really well. :D There are 5 of them. I have never seen hawks group together like this, but they are really cool. They are even helping me with the rabbit control. I love these guys! (And they don't poop on my stuff) :D

EAZYKILLER2006
07-10-2007, 08:53 AM
just stole my mutha fukkin burger of the bbq ..I just put the bastard on 5 minutes ago..and the SOB stole it...right off the mutha fukkin grill! landed on my truck..outside my window..with my fukkin burger in his yap! :mad:
oh my gosh how funny
damn rat claw suckers
get out the pellet gun
learn them suckers:devil:

SnakeCharmer
07-10-2007, 09:11 AM
Now that's a Hot little piece of A$$! :D

HM
07-10-2007, 09:56 AM
http://petcaretips.net/foghorn_henery.jpg
:D
I'm a chicken hawk and I want chicken!!!!

Ziggy
07-10-2007, 10:11 AM
I might try a scare crow device first before spending money on an fake owl....think a picture of carbizindio would work? :D:D
actually, a stick with Christmas tree tinsel is what I'm gonna try...they don't like flapping sparkly stuff by them....

lucky
07-10-2007, 10:17 AM
Only he's gonna be disguised as a human, holding a pellet gun (my snake gun) with a scope and weigh about 215, positioned behind Maxi . :)
:D

HM
07-10-2007, 10:33 AM
I might try a scare crow device first before spending money on an fake owl....think a picture of carbizindio would work? :D:D
actually, a stick with Christmas tree tinsel is what I'm gonna try...they don't like flapping sparkly stuff by them....
Does the sparkly stuff work on Ducks? We got ducks pooping all over our dock...and they even pooped on the fake owl!

Ziggy
07-10-2007, 10:38 AM
Does the sparkly stuff work on Ducks? We got ducks pooping all over our dock...and they even pooped on the fake owl!
Its a cheap experiment.....I see the stuff in vineyards all the time. I'd always wondered why it was there, then someone smart told me why..:):)