PDA

View Full Version : new store at windsor launch ramp

MR.rvrluvr
07-10-2007, 12:37 PM
the people that own the deli by the bridge put up a trailer at the windsor launch ramp....Its got all the goodies in it and Ice too.....This makes it so nice not to have to pull the boat around town to get ice and goodies...They have very reasonable prices, and good food too....these are some really good people and I will do everything I can to support them...Just wanted to pass this on incase you guys missed it...........now if we could just get them to sell gas then I wouldn't have to tow the boat anywhere...:D

Hardly Satisfied
07-10-2007, 12:39 PM
Were they out there last weekend, I didn't see them. :confused:

MR.rvrluvr
07-10-2007, 12:42 PM
yes..they are in a big white trailer next to the bathrooms inbtween the two launch ramps....not sure when they open........I heard they were open at 5 am on 4th of july

EAZYKILLER2006
07-10-2007, 12:46 PM
the people that own the deli by the bridge put up a trailer at the windsor launch ramp....Its got all the goodies in it and Ice too.....This makes it so nice not to have to pull the boat around town to get ice and goodies...They have very reasonable prices, and good food too....these are some really good people and I will do everything I can to support them...Just wanted to pass this on incase you guys missed it...........now if we could just get them to sell gas then I wouldn't have to tow the boat anywhere...:D
:2purples:
thats gabriel and kathy
you know them
jeffs shop
channel market
:D

Havasu_Dreamin
07-10-2007, 12:47 PM
I believe they are open 8-12 and then 3:30 to 8.

2forcefull
07-10-2007, 03:58 PM
they sell hot sause, and 20lbs bags of ice too

MR.rvrluvr
07-10-2007, 04:35 PM
I hope it works out for them, I know it worked for me when I got in a hurry and forgot to get ice....:mad:

MR.rvrluvr
07-10-2007, 07:00 PM
bump for good peeps...