PDA

View Full Version : Paging Phat Matt

bignet
07-11-2007, 11:15 AM
Hey brother, this is bignet. PM me, doggy. I was wondering if you will be in Havi this weekend? :idea: It's my birthday this weekend, and wanted to take the wifey to Club E! :D BTW, my boys Sergio and Fonzy wanted to say, "Hey!"
:devil:
bignet

Phat Matt
07-11-2007, 11:21 AM
Sorry, we aren't out this weekend. We were out the last two. We'll have to get it going next time. Tell the guys I said "what's up?". :)

bignet
07-11-2007, 11:25 AM
Sorry, we aren't out this weekend. We were out the last two. We'll have to get it going next time. Tell the guys I said "what's up?". :)
DAMN! :mad: Miguel told us so much about Club E, and we won't have our kids this weekend!! Oh well, maybe next time! :D Thanks for the call back, and I'll let the homies know u said hello.
bignet

USCFAN
07-11-2007, 11:29 AM
What up Bignet? You know I will be in town this weekend celebrating the B-
day. We will have to get together..

bignet
07-11-2007, 11:34 AM
What up Bignet? You know I will be in town this weekend celebrating the B-
day. We will have to get together..
DAMN!! Look what the wind blew in! :eek: Floyd, U know we're going to do the damn thing this weekend? :idea: I'll be in town early Fri morning. I'll be in the water for sure Fri. How bout you?

USCFAN
07-11-2007, 11:42 AM
The plan is to leave Thursday night. So as long as the old lady doesn't change that I will be on the water early Friday.

bignet
07-11-2007, 11:44 AM
The plan is to leave Thursday night. So as long as the old lady doesn't change that I will be on the water early Friday.
Perfect, I just PMd u. We will be there with some peeps, I think I'm going to start a thread and see who's going out this weekend. :idea:

That Guy
07-11-2007, 12:04 PM
Sorry, we aren't out this weekend. We were out the last two. :)
Does that mean you are partying at our place in Cali......:D :)

MrsGHT
07-11-2007, 01:09 PM
Does that mean you are partying at our place in Cali......:D :)
Check your PM's.