PDA

View Full Version : One smooth looking 27 shadow

Strippoker
07-11-2007, 02:47 PM
Another new 27 shadow on Havasu as of this morning.! One amazing boat to see in person.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/web1.jpg

Strippoker
07-11-2007, 02:53 PM
1 more just to show it off a tad more
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/web21.jpg

shippingguy
07-11-2007, 03:04 PM
Came out great:) . Rob called me about an hour ago and said he loves it. I am going to meet up with him this weekend and we are going to make some runs up river. Those seat backs look great. What a great idea:D

warlock 27
07-11-2007, 03:30 PM
strippoker do you have any more picturs of that sweet 27 shadow.
I LOVE IT

Strippoker
07-11-2007, 03:34 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/web3.jpg

Strippoker
07-11-2007, 03:41 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/web41.jpg

Strippoker
07-11-2007, 03:42 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/web5.jpg

ULTRA26 # 1
07-11-2007, 03:54 PM
Another new 27 shadow on Havasu as of this morning.! One amazing boat to see in person.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/web1.jpg
That is one sweet looking 27. Nice colors. :D :D

warlock 27
07-11-2007, 04:52 PM
thanks strippocker :)

HighRoller
07-23-2007, 05:13 PM
Is it my eyes, or did you guys throw in some bass boat metalflake on that paint? It looks sweet.

shippingguy
07-23-2007, 05:15 PM
Is it my eyes, or did you guys throw in some bass boat metalflake on that paint? It looks sweet.
Nope it is actually metallic gelcoat.

dicudmore
07-23-2007, 08:35 PM
beautiful 27' :cool: I sure like those boats :D :D

THOR
07-24-2007, 05:55 AM
Was this boat up by Moabi/Topock last weekend? If so, it is sweet. I saw it right next to me.

shippingguy
07-24-2007, 06:20 AM
Was this boat up by Moabi/Topock last weekend? If so, it is sweet. I saw it right next to me.
Yes it was. He parked next to me. We met up there. I took it for a test drive to check some things with the new owner. We will both be there again this weekend.
Mike

Johnwithjm
07-24-2007, 08:14 AM
Rob called me on Thursday to tell me he was very happy with his boat and the service he got during the whole build.

KineticoH20
07-24-2007, 10:56 AM
Damn I need me one of these.....but then again I want to eat next year:(

ULTRA26 # 1
07-24-2007, 12:00 PM
Damn I need me one of these.....but then again I want to eat next year:(
:) :)

THOR
07-24-2007, 08:06 PM
Yes it was. He parked next to me. We met up there. I took it for a test drive to check some things with the new owner. We will both be there again this weekend.
Mike
I thought so. My old klunker was next to him for a while prior to the Topock bridge, then I had to back out.

shippingguy
07-24-2007, 09:01 PM
I thought so. My old klunker was next to him for a while prior to the Topock bridge, then I had to back out.
We should both be there again this weekend. I know I will be for sure. If you see us stop by and say hello.
Mike

roln 20s
07-24-2007, 09:38 PM
1 more just to show it off a tad more
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/web21.jpg
LOVE the custom seat backs -- beautiful touch :D Keep getting better everytime...
MIKE -- I'll be out there next weekend again as well, see you there :)
Roln 20s

beaverretriever
07-24-2007, 10:38 PM
Very nice. Very classy and great colors.
Can't wait to see it out. :)

shippingguy
07-25-2007, 06:31 AM
LOVE the custom seat backs -- beautiful touch :D Keep getting better everytime...
MIKE -- I'll be out there next weekend again as well, see you there :)
Roln 20s
Sounds good. We will be hanging at Moabi on Saturday. Heading into Havasu on Sunday.

gd2fast4u
07-25-2007, 12:38 PM
Is that black 27 Shadow sitting next to the fence spoken for?

KineticoH20
07-25-2007, 01:13 PM
Im winning Lotto tonight,and ordering a 32 with twin v-10s

Johnwithjm
07-25-2007, 01:17 PM
Im winning Lotto tonight,and ordering a 32 with twin v-10s
Congrats on winning. Let me know when you want to bring in your deposit:)

KineticoH20
07-26-2007, 05:27 PM
Congrats on winning. Let me know when you want to bring in your deposit:)
Nope still poor:mad:

roln 20s
07-26-2007, 07:39 PM
Sounds good. We will be hanging at Moabi on Saturday. Heading into Havasu on Sunday.
I'll be at Topack for breakfast around 9:30-10am -- meet us there :D After that, we'll be at Moabi then the Sandbar :)
Roln 20s

shippingguy
07-26-2007, 08:27 PM
I'll be at Topack for breakfast around 9:30-10am -- meet us there :D After that, we'll be at Moabi then the Sandbar :)
Roln 20s
Sounds good. I am going to be entertaining some family on Saturday, but that should work. We will be hanging in Moabi all day. Sunday the wife and I will run down to Havasu. See you out there.
Mike

sigepmock
07-27-2007, 06:23 AM
WE might be out in the pontoon boat and not the Ultra....I'm feeling lazy this weekend :) So if you see a piece of crap pontoon with Ultra stickers pulling in don't laugh to hard :eek: :)
Chris

shippingguy
07-27-2007, 06:53 AM
WE might be out in the pontoon boat and not the Ultra....I'm feeling lazy this weekend :) So if you see a piece of crap pontoon with Ultra stickers pulling in don't laugh to hard :eek: :)
Chris
Dude come on now. The 27 is not too much work. I know you are still a rookie at it, but sack up a bit would ya:D We won't laugh, but please park farther down on the beach I would hate to have you hit my gelcoat:D Just messing. See you guys out there.:)
Mike

voodoomedman
07-27-2007, 07:04 AM
Will be heading out this afternoon and on the water tomorrow and slightly possibly Sunday. Will have peeps with though and another boat catching up tomorrow so I don't know the plans. If you see us out say hi and I will do the same.

shippingguy
07-27-2007, 07:12 AM
Will be heading out this afternoon and on the water tomorrow and slightly possibly Sunday. Will have peeps with though and another boat catching up tomorrow so I don't know the plans. If you see us out say hi and I will do the same.
Sounds good we are heading out around non today. If we see you we will say hello for sure. I will be entertaining family on Saturday and then just Holly and I all day Sunday.
Mike

Singleton
07-27-2007, 07:43 AM
Leaving SD around noon. See you all on the lake Saturday (Park Moabi \ Topock after lunch) and Sunday down by the Springs. Have family all weekend, but if you see us say hello.

dicudmore
07-27-2007, 10:52 AM
hey Mock whichever boat you decide not to use can I borrow? :D
Mike--better watch that gelcoat...I've never driven an Ultra highperformance Shadow, or a pontoon before--either way you're in trouble :D
Or maybe I better just thumb a ride with somebody that knows how to drive...

shippingguy
07-27-2007, 10:55 AM
hey Mock whichever boat you decide not to use can I borrow? :D
Mike--better watch that gelcoat...I've never driven an Ultra highperformance Shadow, or a pontoon before--either way you're in trouble :D
Or maybe I better just thumb a ride with somebody that knows how to drive...
Well I can fix one of those issues. If we finally get to meet up at Moabi you will get the chance to drive one of those so called Ultra highperformance Shadow.:D

sigepmock
07-27-2007, 11:26 AM
After spending a week at Naciemento and leaving the boat in the water all week....I'm kinda tired of wiping the boat down ......with the pontoon I don't even have to think about it:D ....only down side is that at a whopping 14 mph top spped getting to Moabi from Windsor is 1/2 day trip:eek: :mad: :D and yes we'll park a few boats away :(
Dan you know you can borrow either anytime......if we take the pontoon we'll have a full boat but if we take the 27, then our friends will run their dElaminator so there's definitely a seat for you :)
You still got my number? Call me if you're serious about needing a ride...I'm pretty sure we still owe you :D

shippingguy
07-27-2007, 11:36 AM
After spending a week at Naciemento and leaving the boat in the water all week....I'm kinda tired of wiping the boat down ......with the pontoon I don't even have to think about it:D ....only down side is that at a whopping 14 mph top spped getting to Moabi from Windsor is 1/2 day trip:eek: :mad: :D and yes we'll park a few boats away :(
Dan you know you can borrow either anytime......if we take the pontoon we'll have a full boat but if we take the 27, then our friends will run their dElaminator so there's definitely a seat for you :)
You still got my number? Call me if you're serious about needing a ride...I'm pretty sure we still owe you :D
Well either boat you can park next to me I do not care:) Hope to see you guys out there. I am out of here in 10 minutes.

intense
07-27-2007, 07:59 PM
Hey I saw your boat last weekend at Naci in Las Tablas, Looks great on the water! I should have come over and said Hi. Sat was pretty nice there.

sigepmock
07-30-2007, 05:41 AM
Hey I saw your boat last weekend at Naci in Las Tablas, Looks great on the water! I should have come over and said Hi. Sat was pretty nice there.
Thanks for the kind words and yeah you should have said Hi:D We were wondering if there were any ***boaters up there. Beautiful lake, I can only imagine how nice it is when it's full.
Chris