PDA

View Full Version : 396

dragboat
07-12-2007, 05:18 PM
As many peeps know, 396_WAYS_TO_SPIT was in a bad accident on July 1st.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
Still fighting with insurance. Cant seem to find a doctor that will treat me and defer payments. The other guys insurance is dragging their feet. I fired an attorney already. The one I have is supposed to be one of the best out here. Had to return my rental because $$ is getting very low. Now I'm down to walking I'm still fighting and will not stop! My head is still hurting very badly i have been having nightmares and I have been hearing voices and weird noises I'm not asking for sympathy by any means. I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing and whats going on.
*Note to everyone* Be thankful for what have and achieved because you never know when you go from having allot to being completely wiped out. I can honestly say that I took allot of things for granted in my past. Now I have opened my eyes and realize that things can change with a blink of an eye.
Spitter
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/truck21.JPG
That really hits home with me.
I was there about 17 years ago. Dam tough year. :(
It sounds like 396 needs a friend....or 10.
I want to jump in somewhere.
How spooky would it be to know your in trouble physically and not be able to see the doctor, not to mention a totaled truck.
It sounds like the insurance company's are not there to help.
Michael, you have a great sense of humor so I thought you might get a kick out of this:
Maybe we could start a
" Buy Michael Some Tylenol" fund.
Or "Rent Spitter a Car With a Hitch" fund.
I don't mean to make light of your bad situation, it's dam serious . I've worn those shoes and I lost plenty.
Just hate to see a good man in a bad spot.
Hell, I'd give two weeks gas money just to see pictures of your gull wing finished or not. :D
You have allot of friends here.
What can we do to help?
:idea:

squirt'nmyload
07-12-2007, 05:28 PM
i'll help him strip what left usable on the denali since i have the same one :D :D

Jordy
07-12-2007, 05:35 PM
i'll help him strip what left usable on the denali since i have the same one :D :D
There might be a wheel or two that aren't in terrible shape. :D
Not to mention, it looks like he could use a mobile autoglass pro. :D

squirt'nmyload
07-12-2007, 05:42 PM
There might be a wheel or two that aren't in terrible shape. :D
might be picking up his old 22's :D 24's are too much for me :D
Not to mention, it looks like he could use a mobile autoglass pro. :D
would that make me a tow truck chaser :D :D

Xlration Marine
07-12-2007, 07:45 PM
I need a rear bumper, looks like it will fit.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
07-12-2007, 10:59 PM
You guys are some great peeps:D

Kilrtoy
07-12-2007, 11:18 PM
Who is your insurance company...

squirt'nmyload
07-12-2007, 11:28 PM
Dragboat or Michael, post up the particulars of both insurance companies and see iffin anyone on the boards has a way to go to maybe lend some assistance or knows someone that can make a call. Can't hurt.
On the next note, We've extended a helping hand with quite a few in times of need whether it was to save a dog, help bury a few of our racing bro's, to just whatever is needed at the time. Sounds to me like Michael could use a helping hand at the moment so someone that's close by post up an address or something. I'm sure most of us can always scrape up a few bucks to help a friend. A rental isn't that much unless you don't have it.
Not trying to embarrass Michael and I know he wouldn't ask but sometimes a person just plain needs a hand.
Rio
us locals are on it rio.....he can count on us :)

shockwaveharry
07-12-2007, 11:43 PM
Michael, I feel for ya! You know where I've been these last 2 years... Is YOUR ins. agent any help? I'm calling my lawyer tomorrow am to ask for advise. You have my number if you need ANYTHING!
Get better...

topless
07-13-2007, 01:58 AM
Michael, I've researched your insurance company with the BBB since I work there and am able to see all of the details of every complaint..... NOT GOOD. Like was mentioned before, file a complaint. I wish you the best and if I can help in any way, let me know. In the mean time you have my thoughts and prayers. Get well, Ali